That's pretty awesome, Rach.
I made my icon.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0fear88
You converted ur grandparents to watching AD?!?!? SWEEEET

G x
Last Thanksgiving I made my whole family watch my season 1 dvds. They all loved them, but refuse to watch the show, bec they're waiting for the season 2 dvds. But it was hysterical, bec my grandmother is very similar to Lucille in all the bad ways. Yet she was sitting there laughing hysterically while we were all staring at her waiting to see if she would notice. She didn't.
Old 08-12-2005, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Man, I wish I had fun stories like you guys. My dad watches it on ocassion when I'm watching and he's in the room but most of the time, he finds it very bizarre.
I made my icon.
Old 08-12-2005, 02:50 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, I feel a bit crazy having my grandparents watch it, but hey, they wanted to see what the heck it was. My uncle I think enjoys that kind of humour, and will hopefully actually keep up with it.

The really sad thing is, my uncle is almost 50 and still lives with his parents. But he doesn't have panic attacks. I wonder if any of the Buster stuff struck home with him at all, though, kind of like with your grandma juju.

My parents LOVE the show, though. They'll just be like, "Hey, how about some AD?" at random times. I love it.

Rach
Old 08-20-2005, 04:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepperGirl
Man, I wish I had fun stories like you guys. My dad watches it on ocassion when I'm watching and he's in the room but most of the time, he finds it very bizarre.
I wish I had stories too. My brother just glances at it and neither of my parents watch it.

I do force my friends to watch it and most of them do like it. However they don't like to actively talk about it like I do. Hey at least I have an audience.