Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-10-2004, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

We've Lost our Minds! Thread #2 - Corpsie is the Romeo to Charlie's Juliet!

Welcome to We Lost Our Minds! thread #2, a place of love and child eati....ummmm, ignore that last part.

Moving on, this beautiful little home away from the mental ward was the result of a conversation between lovesbitch, Pavlov's Belle and Celebrian Saralonde on numerous threads on the Lost board revolving around the character of Charlie still remaining sexy even as he dry humped a mutilated corpse.

And we soon discovered that we insane people need a place of our own, as to not scare "the normals"

So come in, grab your prescribed medication and tell those voices in your head to be quite for a few minutes as you join us.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Mindless
*Lovesbitch
*Celebrian Saralonde
*Pavlov's Belle (Michelle's #1 Fan!)
*Michelle25
*Paolo
*Firestar007
***Carrie**
*DreamOn777
*CutieKatie

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Mutilated Corpses Nicknames
*Hammer
*MC Hammer
*MC
*Corpse-poo
*Romeo
*Max

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Random Facts About the Mindless & our OTP

*We will eat your young...so if you have young you might want to lock them in a box or something when we're around.
*We do not beleive in bad spelling. In fact, bad grammar and tpyos are welcomd here. Our thread is basically a mental ward gone wrong. We're supposed to type all messed up and ****.
*We believe that with some air freshners and prefume true love can withstand the stench of rotting flesh.
*We view Mutilated Corpse and Charlie as a modern day Romeo and Juliet, Romeo being MC and Juliet obviously being Charlie. To learn more about this connection, just scroll down!
*The mutilated corpse is not dried, he's just mutilated and squishy. And Dom is only dry humping him so it works.
*The reality is that Charlie wasn't trying to save Jack after the cave-in, he was actually supposed to meet Corpsie-poo down there to express there love and just happened to bump into Jack.
*When are evil secrets, such as child and soul eating, leak out we have a tendencie to scream out "Polar Bear" to draw the attention away from the bones we're burying.
*We randomly break out into games of jeporady without any notice. Occasionally, Corpse-poo will conduct these games as Charlie dry humps him.
*And if you're wondering then yes, the polar bear was shot by sexy Sawyer so now it is a Zombie Polar Bear now...and it gets to be dry humped...cause it's dead.
*We also feed Shannon to the polar bear...cause she's a bitch (Sawyer helped). Not only is she a bitch but we enjoy human sacrifices and it keeps the Zombie Polar Bear God happy with us. And that means more humping. This has lead the the following says:

Shannon: It's What's for dinner.
Shannon: The other white meat

*Sawyer is our mindless Bitch. He is very sexy and he feeds Shannon to the Zombie Polar Bear God:
** Our now permanently naked slave bitch shall always supply us with drinks and lapdances at the member's request.

*Charlie and the polar bear may have possibly breed...we're looking into it at the moment.
*If your computer mouse dies it to will get humped. If you hadn't noticed, we're all about the dead dry humping in this part of town
*The mutilated corpse writes poetry and has traveled the world, there is much we can learn from him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Pictures of our Lovebird

In this picture you can see MC preparing for Charlie to come dry hump him up in the tree, it's very exotic and erotic. Note that the shirt is untucked, it's a sign.

Corpise-poo will reveal to us the secrets of the world, he's like a messiah in a way.

*whispers* like a Messiah... *entranced*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Charlie and The Mutilated Corpse: They're kinda like Romeo and Juliet in a Way

Charlie: Oh Romeo Oh Romeo. Where For Art Thou My Romeo?

Corpse: My Dear Love. I'm in this tree waiting for you to devour me.

Corpse: Waiting to devour me with your eyes, Juliet. I'm like a four course meal.

Corpse: Oh, Juliet let us retire to our secret rendezvous cave and make thine sweetest of love.

Charlie: Oh Romeo, I love you. A boy could never wish for a better mutilated corpse than you!

Corpse: The sound shan't fall upon tender ears, my love. Or at least mine tender ears, for I haven't any left.

Charlie: I will be you ears for you my love. And your eyes. I will show the world to you thgouh my tender touch. Come to me Romeo and let us become one!

Corpse: I would, dearest, however I seem to be missing a few needed ligaments and ... most of my internal organs. Come to me and dry hump me in this tree. It shall be hawt, I assure you.

The Words and Phrases You should Know if you've Lost your Mind.
That's kind of like a Dictionary, but isn't really due to Webster copyright infringment.

Hawt: Used to describe practically anything. Similar to 'hot' only 'hawt' is hawter. Example: Charlie and MC is totally hawt; They/She/He are/is hawt etc etc.

Jabba the Hut: Also known as 'Jabba'. Refers to the behemoth that is this opening post. It's a force unto itself and is always growing. Therefore, a Star Wars reference must come into play. So when we add to this opening post, feel free to 'Stick things to Jabba'. See picture below:

Lumoy: A special kind of lumpy cheese that Charlie and MC share together. Maybe be eaten on Nachos.

Normals, The: The posters outside of this thread. Deemed not-crazy and therefore would not understand the complexity that is this thread or the love that is C/CM. They are welcome to post here, however, they have been warned.

Zack: Jack. With a 'Z' instead of a 'J'. Possibly a play on words for 'Zombie Jack', Possibly not.

ZPBG: The shorthand form of Zombie Polar Bear God.

New Laws and/or Decrees by order of the Lost Minded People:

01. To make a new law and or decree: First, One must come to a revelation. Then they shall post their new law and or decree, ring an invisible bell (Pavlov's bell) and decree it. It shall then be added to the first post. Lalala -- 11/10/04.

02. Sawyer shall now be stripped of all clothes. He is to run or walk around the island completely naked. He shall still be our bitch, do our bidding and also sacrifice Shannon to the ZPBG. Only now he shall do this nakedly -- 11/10/04.

03. Whenever some types: *whisper* all of the mindless must whisper the following word(s) out loud! -- 11/11/04

disclaimer - this is meant as a parody, humorous thread. We're not actually encouraging anyone to go out and hump dead things. We also do not eat children...we prefer babies, they're more tender.
icon *

Last edited by Pavlov's Belle; 11-11-2004 at 04:54 PM
Old 11-10-2004, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

Yay post 1!

Hot bloody corpsie lovin' goin on here! errr dry humping rather! same diff

SATC
Old 11-10-2004, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

Yay Welcome! I changed the title but it's still about Romeo and Juliet.
icon *
Old 11-10-2004, 11:34 PM
Master Fan

I'm in love with the title! Oh I gotta go Lost is coming on.

sings to the tune of that 80's rock song by someone I can't remember.. "Hawt lovin'..between Charlie and Corpsie...."

SATC
Old 11-10-2004, 11:34 PM
Addicted Fan

that is honestly that most entertaining opening post of any thread i have ever encountered. i love every bleeding inch of it.

and for the record, i would dry hump sawyer's corpse even if it was maggot-crusted and rotting and there wasn't an air freshener for miles and miles... i'm just sayin.

and with that, i'm outta here for the night. happy viewing!!

"For your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath. You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?"
Old 11-10-2004, 11:35 PM
Master Fan

10 more minutes to go until corpse love Lost!

Hey ... is it weird that I want to call Jack, Zack? I don't really know why I want to now. But I was looking at his picture in the banner and he looks like a Zack. I'm gonna call him that from now on. I just thought I'd let you all know that jsut so you wouldn't think I was crazy when I started to do it.
icon *
Old 11-10-2004, 11:37 PM
Master Fan

Well I want to call Jack Charlie cause hes Charlie on POF. But, he's not Charlie he's Jack and Charlie's Charlie. But now he's not really Jack he's Zack..alright got it!

SATC
Old 11-10-2004, 11:43 PM
Master Fan

I love how it says' Shakespeare has never been this sexy onscreen' at the bottom of that R/J art.

Okay, I'm off to watch Lost
icon *
Old 11-11-2004, 01:37 AM
Master Fan

*Pavlov's Belle (Michelle's #1 Fan!)

You are too kind!! I'm so not worty.

Hey look! Over there ------------------------->

Whose that MC tied to the tree?

SATC
Old 11-11-2004, 01:39 AM
Master Fan

What?! Wait? Where?

I thought you were going to fake me out with the Polar Bear.
icon *
Old 11-11-2004, 01:41 AM
Master Fan

Aww...he's not mutilated, its only Sawyer after everyone TRIED to mutilate him tonight on this episode.

SATC
Old 11-11-2004, 01:41 AM
Master Fan

You guys are cracking me up.
Old 11-11-2004, 01:44 AM
Master Fan

He BETTER not have been mutilated. How else is he supposed to be my bitch. And how else is he supposed to feed Shannon to the Zombie Polar Bear God? I would have cried and gone in to mourning if he turned into a MC.
icon *
Old 11-11-2004, 01:44 AM
Master Fan

justsmile! Are you joining the madness?
icon *
Old 11-11-2004, 01:46 AM
Master Fan

Oh but then we would have had lots of Charlie/MC-Sawyer dry humping going on. But I'm sure that would have made the Hammer mad, even thought their love is true.

Run justsmile!! don't look back we..umm..these people are weird..

SATC