Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-04-2006, 06:22 AM
Absolute Fan

is this thread still active?
I was really hyped for season 3 but I'm kinda losing interest.
Poor Sawyer he's always the one they target
Old 12-05-2006, 07:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, i am actually enjoying this series much more than the previous ones, am liking that we are getting to see more of others.

liked the sawyer ep last week.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:53 AM
Absolute Fan

I wasn't happy with the last episode's ending. I saw it coming before the season started but hoped they wouldn't do waht they did. (sorry i don't wanna spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet)

wtf is with the others? they get stranger by the episode
Old 12-14-2006, 04:41 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, to be honest i am quite liking the focus on the others, both ben and julliete are both interesting charecters.

with the end of the last ep you are talking about, i wasnt expecting it, but dont mind so much.
Old 12-14-2006, 05:07 AM
Absolute Fan

Until I do I really liked the connection with Locke they were different but on the same wave length.
Quote:
to be honest i am quite liking the focus on the others, both ben and julliete are both interesting charecters.
yeah that's true they are making you wanna know more about them.
I wonder jack's gonna do
Ben kinda freaks me out, he's got this unsuspecting villain look to him

What do think of this seasons new islanders, Nikkie & Paulo? (they went to the other hatch with Locke & Sayid)
Old 12-14-2006, 06:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban~Goddess (View Post)

What do think of this seasons new islanders, Nikkie & Paulo? (they went to the other hatch with Locke & Sayid)

I think it was a shame tptb killed off Boone and Shannon only to bring them back as a second rate copy
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 12-15-2006, 03:41 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, i dont like how they have just appeared out of nowhere and we are expected to believe that they were in the background.

while the others are new charecters they had always been mentioned or hinted at, but to suddenly bring 2 new people into the normal lost group doesnt make sense, esp when you have charecters we already know who barely get seen like claire and charlie. i like claires charecter and would rather see more of her than them trying to bring these new people in.
Old 12-15-2006, 08:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey guyss!
How is everyone doing?
Haven't been on this thread in ages!
I haven't been watching S3, 'cos I don't have Sky1. (sucks ever so slightly) and I'm too lazy to d/l them or anything so I just get snips and snaps from a friend. lol.

You are my sweetest downfall...
Self-confessed junkie of; OneTreeHill.The OC.Buffy.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

hey

havent been on here in ages either, just dont have the time that i used to to visit everywhere! stupid work gets in the way..liking s3 but i wanna know more about other characters not just whats going on with the others, jack, kate and sawyer.

dont like it though how they are leaving us hanging until febuary
Old 12-23-2006, 08:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, i know it was a crazy cliffhanger to end on, but so glad we are up to date with the us showings.

so what do you think will happen? i think jack will operate on ben, at least i hope so i like his charecter.
Old 01-02-2007, 06:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Does anyone know exactly when the show comes back?
Old 01-03-2007, 10:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think were pretty much going to get the rest of the season when the US do, I think it airs in the US on wed 7th feb and we will get it on sunday after that I presume.
Old 01-03-2007, 06:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Thank you very much
Old 01-04-2007, 05:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, yeah it is back in feb a few days after airing in america.

its great being so up to date with eps, it means that you can come onto forums like this without worrying about getting spoiled.

so what does everyone think will happen after the cliffhanger?
Old 01-06-2007, 07:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh so the show is coming back? I was planning on watching now that Torchwood is over and couldn't find it in the listings lol.