Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-03-2005, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_123
He's so loveable though! I wasn't a big fan of Dominic's during LotR..but, I've fell in love with him on this show.
So have I. I was a big samwise fan on LOTR. I liked dom but didnt have the love that I have for him now.

Could I have a C please.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 03-03-2005, 12:04 AM
Elite Fan

I never got into LotR. I found the movies too long and boring (I have a short attention span) and, despite my slashing ways, couldn't get into any of the pairings that are so popular.

C--i-e: -eo--e -o-'- -ee- -o -oo- -e i- --e e-e -e-e. I --i-- I -c--e --e-. --e ----... i-'- -i-e I'- --i- -i-e -o-- o-
-e--o--i-i-i-- ---- --i-i-- -o -o o--.

C----ie: -o- -o-'- -c--e -e.

LETTERS USED: I, O, E, C
Old 03-03-2005, 12:06 AM
Loyal Fan

J?

I enjoyed the movies very much. But, that's about as far as it went. But, I'd probably love Dom if I watched them again.
TW Watcher # 46 / Real-55- David #9 Finney Fan
Justice Seeker #2 Jim/Christie
RIP Third Watch. Thanks for 6 Great Years!
Sugar Plum Fairy #117
Logan/Rory
My Little 100x100 Works of Art
Old 03-03-2005, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jo- I totally agree, I fall in love with him more on Lost then in LOTR even though I loved seeing him as a hobbit

Jewels- Aww

L?
My LJ
Old 03-03-2005, 05:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsmile
No, C/C scene's tonight.

Also, why isn't there any Luggage scenes' in the "Our Favorite Moments" section... I loved the scene where they meet.

I'd be happy to add those.. if you have any specific pics in mind please post the link or PM me.

SATC
Old 03-03-2005, 05:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh no C/C last night

Someone said Charlie was being at bit arsey. Hurley going off in the Jungle seemed out of character for him so I thought Charlie wanting to know what was going on with him was fitting. Plus in the last month or so Charlie has given up Heroin, been hanged and killed someone, I would expect him to be a bit on edge.

I read the LotR's before the films came out, I'm a complete book whore. My favourites from the book were always Gandalf, Sam, Merry and Aragorn so I worried how they would turn out on screen, but I loved them all so it was all good.

Slash fan Jack? So much slash around the LotR's fandom, it's wonderful

And how very fitting, my LotR EE trilogy box set arrived today
Old 03-03-2005, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacquiJack
I never got into LotR. I found the movies too long and boring (I have a short attention span) and, despite my slashing ways, couldn't get into any of the pairings that are so popular.

C--i-e: -eo--e -o-'- -ee- -o -oo- -e i- --e e-e -e-e. I --i-- I -c--e --e-. --e ----... i-'- -i-e I'- --i- -i-e -o-- o-
-e--o--i-i-i-- ---- --i-i-- -o -o o--.

C----ie: -o- -o-'- -c--e -e.

LETTERS USED: I, O, E, C
Claire: People don't seem to look me in the eye here. I think I scare them. The baby... It's like I'm this time bomb or responsibility waiting to go off.
Charlie: You don't scare me.

I think that's right. Here's a new one.

-----: ------- --- ---'- ---- --- -- -------!
-------: ----, --, ------ -- --! - ---'- --- -------- ------ -- ---. - ----- --- ---- ---- -'- ----- --- -'-- ------ -- ---. -- - --- ---- ----- - --- ------- - ----.

I loved last nights episode. It was great to finally see some of Hurley's backround. And surprisingly enough, I enjoyed the Locke/Claire scenes. I don't think Charlie was being arsey but then again I'm biased so my opinion probably doesn't count.
Old 03-03-2005, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

I think Charlie's reaction to Hurley's revelation was believeable. I wanted to hit him but I don't really blame him for thinking that Hurley was making a joke.

And yes, the lack of C/C was disappointing. The Locke/Claire moments were really cute though. Did it seem to anyone else that Locke knew it was her birthday? Creepy...

I guess "e" for hangman.

Even on the worst days, there's the possibility for joy

Avie by Nikki Heat
Old 03-03-2005, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

When isn't Locke creepy? It's what makes him interesting.

----e: ------e --- ---'- ---- --- -- -e---e-!
------e: ----, --, ----e- -- -e! - ---'- -e- -------- ----e- -- ---. - ----- --- ---- ---- -'- ----- --- -'-- -----e -- ---. -- - --- ---- ----- - --- -e---e- - ----.
Old 03-03-2005, 12:16 PM
Total Fan

Wow, I missed an ENTIRE thread! Shame on me!

Did Locke know it was her birthday, or was he just making her a crib in general? And I love how he is prying to know what she remembers without making it obvious. "So how is that going?" after she said she's trying to remember. Very sneaky of him.

Charlie is fantastic as always. I forgot the exact quote but when Hurley steps on the trigger and Sayid or Jack say they need to find something equal to Hurley's weight to place on the trigger...I was hysterical.
Old 03-03-2005, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

Yay, Missy got it right! Can I guess a C?
Old 03-03-2005, 12:40 PM
Addicted Fan

I wish i could write fanfic oh well.
I'll get read them and say yay go u.

Can i have a S?

Angie
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
Old 03-03-2005, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinlyn98
Did Locke know it was her birthday, or was he just making her a crib in general?
That's what I'm wondering. Its almost as if he knew. Which, coming from Locke, wouldn't surprise me.

Quote:
And I love how he is prying to know what she remembers without making it obvious. "So how is that going?" after she said she's trying to remember. Very sneaky of him.
And that was really cool the way he gently probed. Didn't pressure anything from her and didn't push when she said she didn't remember much.

And the crib was beautiful.

Even on the worst days, there's the possibility for joy

Avie by Nikki Heat
Old 03-03-2005, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinlyn98
Did Locke know it was her birthday, or was he just making her a crib in general?
I don't think he knew.

C----e: C-----e --- ---'- ---- --- -- -e---e-!
C-----e: ----, --, --s-e- -- -e! - ---'- -e- -------- ----e- -- ---. - ----- --- ---- ---- -'- ----- --- -'-- -----e -- ---. -- - c-- --c- ----s - c-- -e---e- - ----.

Letters user: E, C, S
Old 03-03-2005, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

A?

I love Locke, he's one of my favorite characters. He's mysterious and, yes, kind of creepy. But that can't hide his good heart. First when he found Walt's dog and gave it to Michael, so it would seem like Walt's dad brought it back to him, that was so sweet. And the way he talked to Claire was so gentle and nice. TOQ does a fantastic job portraying that character, I'm sure it would be very difficult to do.