Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-25-2005, 11:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for that Dom's so cute.

I heard this song today that just makes me think of C/C every time I hear it, it's so beautiful and would be perfect in a C/C video. I would post the lyrics but I can't find them as it's by someone not well known and it's really the sound and feel of the song that feels C/C to me. Anyway I thought I’d share it, as it's so beautiful, well imo anyway.

Sean Conlon - All In The Earth

link
Old 02-25-2005, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

New thread, wow were moving fast. I love the title, great start on the thread Beth

I love all those pics of C/C especially the caps were Charlie is looking at Claire from far and then both of them are looking at each other. Very powerful scene.

So, is it Wednesday yet? After this new episode on Wednesday were are getting a 6 week hiatus it's gonna be hell waiting that long.

Jo- welcome
Old 02-25-2005, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

Hi everybody!!

I haven't been here much(if at all) since Wednesday. I'm a Shayid fan so of course I've been over there gushing like crazy.

But then I come here and it makes me sad that there hasn't been a C/C kiss. We need one. I like all the first kiss theories, I too agree that it will probley be sometime around the birth.

Speaking of the birth, me and one of the guys I work with were talking and they've been on the island for a month now and Claire was about 8 months pregnant when they crashed, right? Shouldn't she be due any day?!

I just had a random thought. This is the second show Emilie's done where her character's life started(or in this case, re-started) with a crash landing. Interesting...

Even on the worst days, there's the possibility for joy

Avie by Nikki Heat
Old 02-25-2005, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Berkie

I know I want a C/C kiss also, but we'll have to wait, hopefully it will be sometime around the birth at least a small kiss. But I think that we are going to wait until next season.

Yeah Claire is almost due because I remember Jack mentioning that she was due in like one or 2 weeks. Claire will most likely give birth in the season finale because JJ wants to leave us hanging.

Your right Berkie, didn't even realize that but it's true, interesting indeed.
Old 02-25-2005, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Muffet
Yeah, I went searching for it after I found the screencap and it took me a little while to find it, but I did. Right click, save as
Ah, you rock! Thank you!
Old 02-25-2005, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Muffet
Yeah, I went searching for it after I found the screencap and it took me a little while to find it, but I did. Right click, save as
Ah cool Thanks your the best

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 02-25-2005, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dom is so cute!

Old 02-25-2005, 02:05 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

Actually, Claire is about four days late. Jack said she was due in a week during 'Raised by Another', and Claire came back a week later. It's been four days since 'Special' and 'Homecoming', so Claire is roughly four days late. I've heard that Claire will give birth during the season finale and with six episodes until then-Claire is sure to be really late (at least a week and a half).

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Old 02-25-2005, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

She is late then, just remembering when Charlie wrote that on his fingers, Late. That's gotta mean something, doesn't it?
Old 02-25-2005, 02:14 PM
Absolute Fan

^yup i been thinking that too, cause right after it he wrote in on his hands, they cut to Claire.

Loved the clip! Doms smile at the end was beyond cute, and Harrold and Doms 'fashion' show priceless
Old 02-25-2005, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

That's what I figured too about Claire being late is how Charlie wrote it on his hands.

I know most people figured Claire would give birth in the finale, most people assumed it since the beginning of the season. It worries me though - we know how these shows love cliffhangers.

God, I am so tempted to read spoilers but I want to stay spoiler free for the last 6 episodes...

I've been spoiler-free for about 2 weeks...
Old 02-25-2005, 02:27 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

Yeah, I always thought that Charlie writing 'Late' meant he had hope again, but it could have also been forshadowing because of the way they cut to Claire. I rewatched that episode last night, and I noticed that the people who were together during that song montage have ended up either having a close relationship or had had a close relationship in the past or are have a growing respect for one another.

Personally, the song montages always struck me as a clever way to forshadow relationships or changing relationships or character changes.

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Old 02-25-2005, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Hm. I never noticed that about the song montages, but now that I think about it, you're right. I remember in "Tabulsa Rasa", I loved the part at the end where Sayid tossed Sawyer a piece of fruit. Don't know why, I just always liked that scene.
Old 02-25-2005, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

Hi Liz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nab
Actually, Claire is about four days late. Jack said she was due in a week during 'Raised by Another', and Claire came back a week later. It's been four days since 'Special' and 'Homecoming', so Claire is roughly four days late. I've heard that Claire will give birth during the season finale and with six episodes until then-Claire is sure to be really late (at least a week and a half).
I would not be surprised in the slightest if it does happen in the finale. You think they would have mentioned that she's late. To at least keep in people's minds. Well not like you can't see her giant belly.

I'm babbling now.

Even on the worst days, there's the possibility for joy

Avie by Nikki Heat
Old 02-25-2005, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys what's up?