Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-13-2005, 08:05 PM
Total Fan

I've started a Shannon centric fic, but other than that... not really. I'm considering writing more, though.

Anyway, I've made a video to Jem's "Falling For You," that includes dialogue from "Homecoming" as somebody requested.

Click on the image to download the video.

Wenn man füreinander bestimmt ist, kann die Welt untergehen – aber man ist wenigstens zu zweit. Lieber gemeinsam ertrinken, als alleine verbrennen.
Old 02-13-2005, 08:22 PM
New Fan

Hello again, everyone! I'm glad to see that people like the idea of fanfic awards for this pairing. There is some WONDERFUL fanfiction out there involving C&C, and it really deserves to be recognized! *nod!*

EmilyDC: I would recommend any fic by ASoftGoodbye or Dreamality at Fanfiction.net (yesterday4 and adayindreamland at LiveJournal, respectively). They both have absolutely gorgeous prose and capture the character's voices perfectly. I could read ASoftGoodbye's "Beyond the Sea" a zillion times -- it's C&C AND Shannon/Hurley! *happy death* So cute! And if you're looking for a sweet, pre-crash C&C fic, Aliarose's "Please Remain Seated" is sweet as honey. Highly recommended!

I've read "Mau Loa," and it leaves me in absolute awe. That story is so well written, it should be bronzed and put in a museum for the terminally cool. It is just THAT GOOD. The character voices are so clear, it's like they're standing right next to you.

I'm going on about fic again, aren't I? See, this is why I had to make up these awards. I love fanfiction! LOL!

*looks mournfully at videos* See? This is why I wish my soundcard wasn't fried. I want to watch all these wonderful music videos you all are creating!
Old 02-13-2005, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ive been gone a day and I come back to videos, fan fics, and new Sugar plum fairies fans

Lost in Oblivion Emilydc and mnemosyne23 - Added you all to the list

Emilydc- I hope you dont mind be adding your name to the list. Jack and Sandra, adding both your names right now as I type Also thanks for the compliment on my video

Indian Summer and Rebel'n'Spuffy- Downloading your videos now and will leave feedback later!
My LJ
Old 02-13-2005, 09:19 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

Tomorrow I'll have videos to download and fics to read. Does anyone know if Claire will be in 'Outlaws'? I know it may sound stupid, but she has a talent for not being in episodes and I'd hate to get her back for some great moments with Charlie only to have her go missing from episodes at a time.

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Old 02-13-2005, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Indian Summer- I never heard that song before but it fit well with your video and with CC, great job

Rebel'n'Spuffy- Im watching your video now, so I will be back with feedback
My LJ
Old 02-13-2005, 09:37 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the fic recomendations mnemosyne23!! BTW, it confuses me that you weren't on FF before, I could swear that's where I met you. Do I remember you from Roswell mailing lists?

to all the other lovely people.

Even on the worst days, there's the possibility for joy

Avie by Nikki Heat
Old 02-13-2005, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hello there Berkie

Rebel'n'Spuffy- Dude, your video was awesome! I love all the manips clips you did. Really well done! I cant do manip clips if my life depended on it . Great job
My LJ
Old 02-13-2005, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

Ooh fanfics, I have been getting addicted to reading CC fics lately...
Old 02-13-2005, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Indian Summer and Rebel'n'Spuffy- I ADORED both of your videos. I mean absolutly loved them. they were so good.

Hello to all the new CC fans

I also think that claire will have a boy.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 02-13-2005, 11:39 PM
Elite Fan

I ditto everything that has been said about the music videos, they were equally fantastic.

Avie by Nikki Heat
Old 02-14-2005, 12:04 AM
New Fan

Berkie: I did indeed used to hang out here at FF back in the good old Roswell days. :-D But then I tapered off and haven't been back in years! I still don't come very often, mainly because I've got a zillion other forums I already visit. LOL! But it's nice to commune with my fellow C&C 'shippers.
Old 02-14-2005, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Im off to read those fics right now cause I also am addicted to CC fics right now. There's this one fic I love reading. I will try to send the link and post it for you all, brb
My LJ
Old 02-14-2005, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Found it!

This person is so talented with their writing and I love that they write their thoughts in each eppy. Makes me feel so fuzzy inside

Anagram
My LJ
Old 02-14-2005, 06:18 AM
Loyal Fan

I love the new video's.
Old 02-14-2005, 07:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnemosyne23
Berkie: I did indeed used to hang out here at FF back in the good old Roswell days. :-D But then I tapered off and haven't been back in years! I still don't come very often, mainly because I've got a zillion other forums I already visit. LOL! But it's nice to commune with my fellow C&C 'shippers.
Ok, that makes more sense. I thought I was having some weird past life rememberence. And yes, the good old days of Roswell. How I miss them. Thank the lord for new obessions like Lost and loveliness that is C/C.

Avie by Nikki Heat