Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-18-2009, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Off Topic #77: So You Think You Can Talk Off Topic?

Newwwwwwwwwwww.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:29 AM
Banned

TFTNT!

From last thread...

I just don't find it acceptable for a woman to be that open and desparate, for any reason. That's why I tend not to like these types of couples where I notice a woman has to beg for attention. She could have left out the 'I love your part' and still got her point across on how she thinks he ruined Chase.

Tbh, I wont be sad to see her go. She was never my favorite, lol.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But she did love him and he broke her heart;
She's just angry. And I can totally relate to her while being angry you burst everything out. Some do it with words. Other just start kissing one another
Old 11-18-2009, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!

She wasn't my favourite either, but I will be sad. Cameron was 100x more interesting then say 13 or Taub, the noobs, as I still like to call them.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:37 AM
Banned

I dunno, Im super picky. And Im harder on Cameron because I am not a fan

I think 13 is the worst addition to the House cast. Whats worse is they used her bisexuality as a cheap shot to increase ratings. Lucky 13 sorta made me gag because I am not a fan of girl/girl.

Last edited by chemistry86; 11-18-2009 at 08:44 AM
Old 11-18-2009, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

As a gay girl, I love girl on girl! But hated the stereotype thing they did with 13 basically having "relationships" with women only to show she's screwed up. YAY. NOT.

Otherwise 13 was interesting until she became straight edged and started dating F(B)oreman. Now I can barely stand the sight of her.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:46 AM
Banned

Yeah, that would be insulting to lesbians out there. Making bisexuality seem like it a phase where bad is being gay and good is being straight. A lot of networks are like that though...ABC wont even show a real kiss between Arizona and Callie on greys Anatomy.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemistry86 (View Post)
TFTNT!

From last thread...

I just don't find it acceptable for a woman to be that open and desparate, for any reason. That's why I tend not to like these types of couples where I notice a woman has to beg for attention. She could have left out the 'I love your part' and still got her point across on how she thinks he ruined Chase.

Tbh, I wont be sad to see her go. She was never my favorite, lol.

Desperate?? More mature. What does that last scene have to do with being desperate.
First of all in general if someone is able to be open about their feelings and admit them then that shows immense strength and maturity.
Second of all this scene has nothing to do with desperation or begging for attention. She didn´t want attention or anything from him she just realized for herself that though she loved him and Chase she couldn´t prevent them from becoming what they are now.

It´s like with her saying that she became more at peace with herself and she finally let go of the "influence" House and her love for him had over her
Old 11-18-2009, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Lies.

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Old 11-18-2009, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
A lot of networks are like that though...ABC wont even show a real kiss between Arizona and Callie on greys Anatomy.
Seriously!? That's ridic, Wow as much as I love US TV, it can really suck sometimes.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

JOLIE.WATCCCH.

Old 11-18-2009, 08:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Seriously!? That's ridic, Wow as much as I love US TV, it can really suck sometimes.
It's homophobic, lol. But yeah, I will admit that watching girl/girl makes me uncomfortable, but its because there isnt any payoff for me. I don't get to watch any hot guys in that regard
Quote:
First of all in general if someone is able to be open about their feelings and admit them then that shows immense strength and maturity.
I think that depends on how it comes across. It can sometimes come across as alot of things, strength not being one of them. To be fair, I did not watch the full episode yet, so I need to watch it to formulate my POV on her speech. I just YTed the speech this morning
Old 11-18-2009, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
F(B)oreman
Old 11-18-2009, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Joy you know Boreman should be his name!
Quote:
It's homophobic, lol. But yeah, I will admit that watching girl/girl makes me uncomfortable, but its because there isnt any payoff for me. I don't get to watch any hot guys in that regard
Fair do's.

And watching femslash isn't just about the sex for me, but the romantic relationship. Love is love, wether it be boy/girl, girl/girl or boy/boy.

Though I'll admit I do like watching the sex
Old 11-18-2009, 09:06 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

I think that depends on how it comes across. It can sometimes come across as alot of things, strength not being one of them. To be fair, I did not watch the full episode yet, so I need to watch it to formulate my POV on her speech. I just YTed the speech this morning

I think it´s always strength. To totally open up to someone knowing that you might be crashed in that process requires strength.
But it doesn´t always require maturity, there you are right and then it can seem desperate or pathetic. But no matter how it comes across and how much you can´t stand that behaviour you can´t deny the strength which this person possesses

Betty