Old 09-15-2009, 06:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Very cute together.
"Name's Samuel and I think we're gonna be great friends."-Samuel to Hiro
Old 09-15-2009, 08:29 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiG9 (View Post)
Yeah, I think even if there is a reset, they'll still have their memories. Darlton said it would be cheating to just erase everyone's memories of the past five seasons. And as long as Sawyer remembers, I know he'll do anything to get his girl back!
Im sure about that. I just hope that Juliet remembers, but if she dont, wuld be nice see Sawyer trying to win her back

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love this couple SO much.. they went very good together.. I just recently watched the season 5 finale [again for the fiftieth time] .. I dont think any "goodbye" scene will top theirs.

Ugh. So heartbreaking. like.. i dont mean to be a downer. ahaha.. but i am going to miss them in season 6.. unless juliet is alive & finds him again.. [crosses fingers]
Old 09-15-2009, 11:39 AM
Extreme Fan

What a lovely/heartbreaking banner! I can't wait until we can make happier banners/walls for their amazing reunion scene!
Old 09-15-2009, 02:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow!!!!! What a stunning banner!!!! It still breaks my heart that scene....I need their amazing reunion like....NOW!!!!
Special Agent Olivia Dunham & Peter Bishop
Detective Kate Beckett and Richard Castle
Old 09-15-2009, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

That scene is so freaking heartbreaking! Everytime i watch it, i cry like a baby!

I really hope to have happy Suliet back in the next season <3
Old 09-15-2009, 03:51 PM
Passionate Fan

wow!!! suliet winning these polls proves that people are rooting for them to end up together in the series! I'm very impressed also because Tw0P which is very hard to please--- chose them as the best romantic couple--- which says a lot coming from the cynical people posting there!! lol!! as one poster said in the suliet thread in the Fuselage:

I'm kinda surprised as to how much love Suliet is getting, but they stuck two of the most popular characters together in a romance true to life. I think it's safe to say the majority of the audience is rooting for them both to have a good ending together.

totally agree!!!

another poster said:
..... because of the way they structured the story, they could show this relationship as a bona fide successful and happy one and allow the destructive forces preying on it to come mostly from outside rather than inside the relationship. Much as I love character drama, I also love a "you and me against the world" romantic story.

darlton struck gold in getting sawyer and juliet together that's all that I can say!

Last edited by maisie7; 09-15-2009 at 04:01 PM
Old 09-15-2009, 04:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisie7 (View Post)
darlton struck gold in getting sawyer and juliet together that's all that I can say!
I was thinking about something the other night. From what I've read, it seems like everyone involved (Darlton, Josh, Liz) had no idea what a runaway success the storyline was going to end up being. So it seems like they created a relationship that a huge number of people ended up rooting for without really trying or knowing that was what they were doing.
Xena ♥ Gabrielle
Old 09-15-2009, 04:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis2015 (View Post)
I was thinking about something the other night. From what I've read, it seems like everyone involved (Darlton, Josh, Liz) had no idea what a runaway success the storyline was going to end up being. So it seems like they created a relationship that a huge number of people ended up rooting for without really trying or knowing that was what they were doing.
But I think that's why it worked so well!!!!

There is so much thought and effort that is put into the romantic relationships on this show; with so much drama and so many problems throw in there just because.

I think it makes great poetic justice for a realtioship such as this one to have been stumbled upon by accident with no one truly knowing or understanding what they have until later.

It just fits the whole idea of James and Juliet as a couple so well that I truly don't think that it couldn't have really come about any other way.
Special Agent Olivia Dunham & Peter Bishop
Detective Kate Beckett and Richard Castle

Last edited by Baby_SweetPea; 09-15-2009 at 04:35 PM
Old 09-15-2009, 05:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisie7 (View Post)

Sure he did

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_SweetPea (View Post)
But I think that's why it worked so well!!!!

There is so much thought and effort that is put into the romantic relationships on this show; with so much drama and so many problems throw in there just because.

I think it makes great poetic justice for a realtioship such as this one to have been stumbled upon by accident with no one truly knowing or understanding what they have until later.

It just fits the whole idea of James and Juliet as a couple so well that I truly don't think that it couldn't have really come about any other way.
Good point, SweetPea!! They've put so much time and angst into the triangle over five years now, and at this point, people are sooo tired of it. But they went out on a limb with a happy, healthy couple and people absolutely embraced it!
Old 09-15-2009, 07:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiG9 (View Post)
Good point, SweetPea!! They've put so much time and angst into the triangle over five years now, and at this point, people are sooo tired of it. But they went out on a limb with a happy, healthy couple and people absolutely embraced it!
Who knew viewers wanted to see adults in an adult relationship instead of adults involved in triangle fodder more suited to teen dramas? lol.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Love them<3
Old 09-15-2009, 09:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett55 (View Post)
Who knew viewers wanted to see adults in an adult relationship instead of adults involved in triangle fodder more suited to teen dramas? lol.
I know right?

Angel&Cordelia/Sawyer&Juliet/Monica&Chandler/Logan&Veronica/JD&Elliot/Jeff&Annie/Lois&Clark