Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-28-2008, 06:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Something really funny and cool about Foxy happened last night with a conversation with my Dad. LOL

We were watching a concert on tv, and my Mom and I were talking about how I don't like southern guys (yes, it's was about Sawyer LOL ), then my Dad suddenly says "I forgot to tell you something about Matthew Fox." Me being skeptical was like "What does that mean?" And my Dad laughs and then asks my brother if he's seen any baseball cards of Matthew Fox. My brother laughs and goes "No." Then my Dad finally explains that Matt Fox is a up and coming baseball player for the Minnasota Twins and he's orginally from Columbus, Ohio (WHERE I LIVED MY ENTIRE LIFE AND STILL DO!!! ), but then moved to Flordia.

So I looked it up on the internet and there were Matt Fox's stats!!! LOL He's 26, I think the same height as Foxy, a pitcher, and is playing for the minor leauge team, but he might soon be put on the starting lineup for the Twins.

Then a weird thought came into my head. Wouldn't that be hysterical if one of us Foxy Hussies actually married another guy named Matthew Fox!!! LOL

Not that I have any ideas. LOL
Amanda's Twitter
Old 09-28-2008, 06:45 AM
Elite Fan

hahahahaha

well i would like to have the real Matthew Fox *shifty*

too bad he's already married
Old 09-28-2008, 10:09 AM
Passionate Fan

I have wrote a fanfiction about Matthew and Evie. I have posted it on the Mavie thread. If some of you don´t go there and but want to read it I post it here, too. I hope you don´t mind my double posting.

I have wrote the whole day on this one. I think that you don´t expect it the way I wrote it but I hope that you will like it anyway.
Please let me know what you think.
Matthews wife doesn´t exist in this one and Matt and Evie are together. Please don´t be to hard with me about the gramma – english is not my first language. I try my very best.

On the Set: 28. December 2008 ca: 2:30 pm o´clock

Matt: “Hey Honey”

Evie: “Hey, I am almost done for today. I am all dirty my working day is complete”…smile.

Matt gives her a little kiss and says: “Ok, we see each other then in five hours.”

On the Set: 28. December 2008 ca: 6:15 pm o´clock

Earlier then thought Matthew had finished his scenes. Josh had asked him what he planned for the evening and Matthew told him that he now surprise Evie and that they will have a nice evening on the couch.

Evies living place

Matthew was on his way to the door, when he saw something that made him stop abruptly. He couldn´t believe what he saw…all of his face colour had left…he couldn´t move…there again…he felt a pain in his heart…how could she do something like that…finally he gain controll back, he turned around and drove to his home.

Matthews place

All the way home and now laying on the bed, he couldn´t stop thinking: Evie and Naveen – Naveen and Evie – no that can´t be – but a kiss – two kisses – no no no that can´t be right – she wouldn´t do that to him – but the fact is, there where two kisses. Sometime he fall asleep but it was an unpeaceful sleep.

On the Set 29. December 2008

Matthew had avoid a meeting with Evie the whole morning. He wasn´t sure how he should handle the things he saw yesterday. Before he had the change to decise, Evie came up to him.

Evie: “Everything alright?”

Matt (a little pause): “Yes, of course…why?”

Evie: “I have the feeling something is wrong, you don´t show up yesterday and you try to avoid me the whole morning.”

Matt: “You are only imaging”…(he had to swallow)…”or do you have something to tell me?”

Evie (a little confused): “No…ok then I see you later.”

Matt: “Ok!”

In the next shooting scene Matthew had to climb up a tree. On his way he catch a glimpse of a talk between Naveen and Evie. He stopped to look at that scene. Then the director scream: Hey – not dreaming, climbing Matthew! He continued and then he saw another kiss. He lose his concentration and hit hard the ground. Everything around him went black. The cast and crew who watched that scene were shocked – Josh was the first who gain his control back.
He run to Matthew and tried to wake him up – but nothing he laid still on the ground unconscious.
Evie who hadn´t seen what happened heard the panic and saw the crowd that stands around Matthew. She walked up to them and saw Matthew. Paled and shaking she kneel down next to him.

“What happened?” She was able to asked.

“We don´t know- he climbed up that tree and all of a sudden he lose his balance and fall.”
Someone answered.

Evie whispers softly: “Hey honey…speak to me!”

Again no reaction.

“We need a doctor!” Josh said concerned. He pulled out his cell phone and called the ambulance.

Emergency room 29. December 2008

Evie and the director were waiting for news about Matthews condition.
Evie had tears falling down her face and began to talk.

“I knew that something was wrong, I should have not gave up so easily. It was bothering him and maybe that was the reason he lost the concentration. It is my fault!!!”

The director took her in his arm and try to comfort her:

“Nobody is guilty – it was an accident.”

He softly ran his hand on her back, when the doctor appeared.

“He had blessing in disguise! Nothing is broken - he only had a middleheavy concussion” the doctor tells them.

Evie breath a sigh of relief and asked: “Can I see him?”

The doctor: “He is still unconscious…but for a few minutes it is alright. He needs his rest!”

Patient room 29. December 2008

Evie took place right by his side. She took his hand in hers and thought by herself.
Oh my god, he looks so small in this bed with all the maschines and tubes on him. Tears filled her eyes again. With her broken voice she let him know that she was there. After that the only noise was the peeping from the machines.
Patient room 30. December 2008 ca: 5:30 pm o´clock.

The whole day Evie had stayed in the hospital and still no sign of recovery. She had talked to the doctor again and he was content with the process. She hadn´t left his side since the talk with the doctor.

Matthew began to groan. Slowly he opened his eyes. Confused he tried to lift up his head.
Stabbing pain flow through his body. Exhausted he lay down. His eyes met hers.

Matt whispers: “Where am I ?”

Evie says softly: “In the hospital. You fall from a tree. You have a concussion.”

Everything that happen came to Matthews mind. He put his hand away from her. Evie noticed it but just called the doctor. The doctor checked him and told him that he will fully recover in a few days. He just need to rest.

When the doctor was gone Evie confronts Matthew why he is behaving so strangely and what cause his fall from the tree. Matthew was to tired to play any games and just told her that he had seen her with Naveen kissing. Three times. On two different occasions.

Evie: “You stupid little honey. We were only practising for an upcoming scene. It is a really complex emotional scene so we were trying things out how to handle this the right way.”

Matt had tears in his eyes: “I am so sorry. Please forgive me that my imagination and jealousy took me over.”

Evie: Of course I do! I think you are enough punished with your injuries.

After a while she left so he could get his much needed rest. She went to the doctor before she makes her way back home. The next day was New Year´s Eve and she wanted to be with Matthew when the New Year began. The doctor had nothing against it as long as his condition don´t change and it doesn´t take to long.

Right before the Patient room 31. December ca: 2:00 pm o´clock

Nurse: Yesterday was to tough for him – I think he is running a fever.

The doctor: Ok…take the temperature and if you are right check it all two hours.

Nurse: What is with the visiting tonight from his friend Mrs. Lily?

The doctor: When you are right I am sorry but I can´t allow it anymore.

Matthew who had heard the whole conversation thought to himself that he can´t disappoint Evie again. So he trailed himself to the bathroom to cool down his temperature. When the nurse came to take his temperature he had successfully cooled down.

At 8 pm o´clock the nurse checked him again and he had a little temperature. But he had pleaded to not tell the doctor and finally convince her to let the visiting happen.

Patient room 31. December ca. 11 pm o´clock

Evie had arrived and now they were sitting together, holding hands and were watching TV. When it went closer to midnight she climbed to him in the bed. They didn´t need much words on this evening. Just laying there side by side were enough for them at this moment. Firework began and Evie went to the window to open up the curtain.

Evie: “Foxy look how beautiful!”

Silence…

Evie: “Foxy? Is every thing alright?”

Silence…

She walked back to him. She felt the warmth he exude. She put her hand on his forehand and notice the fever. Immediately she called the nurse.

“I had feared that this would happen” the nurse said but he wanted it so badly that I couldn´t say no. She took every needed step to gain control over the fever.

Patient room – the next morning

Doctor determinant: “Sorry Misses Lily but I can´t allow you to stay in here. It was nonexcusable to have you visiting him last night. He is very weak at the moment and he needs absolutely silence. I promise you that we do everything in our power!”

Evie concerned: “But he needs me on his side!”

Doctor more softly: “I understand you – but what he really need is his sleep and complete silence.”

Evie exhausted: “Please let me know if something change.”

Evie left the room and went to the cafeteria.

Patient room a few days later

The fever was gone and the first word Matthew whispers was EVIE?!

Evie: “Welcome back, Honey. You really shock me! Please don´t do this again..”

Matt spoke weakily: “I didn´t want to disappoint you again.”

Evie: “Disappoint me, oh honey, I love you and want that you are alright. So please don´t risk your health again for me. So we can have a lot more beautiful New Year´s Eve together.”

She kisses him fondly and whilst he sleeps peacefully she hold his hand.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
it's the 78th thread, you should change that in the title
Hah, done.

Ya'll saw the bloopers with Foxy and Jorge supposedly falling when they were trying to get into the boat? Hah. Pretty cute.

And HIC has an adorable giggle.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, the giggle was adorable
David Boreanaz & Emily Deschanel

Old 09-28-2008, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

+ any Foxy/Jorge action I can get, I'll take. I effin love those two.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww...the Foxy/Jorge blooper was so cute!

Loving the Matt Fox story, though I agree, I'd rather have the "real" one.

Oh! And an announcement...

Okay guys, in preparation for our next poll it's time to start nominations for best Jack outfit, sooooo....everyone can nominate TWO outfits and then we'll vote on a top three later. Just post the nominations here.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

JACK'S OUTFIT!!!!!!

I already know my vote.

today my familie finally gave me his autographed photo. We placed him next to me on the couch. Then we started talking about how it looked like he was death and we were at his funeral
then my cousin said: he doesn't really look happy no?
dad: what do you want, the man just survived a plane crash.
(my dad thinks jack is hot )
Old 09-28-2008, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

SUIT OF DESTINY.

and...

I'm thinking.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just realized I've never been added to the list in the OP. Can I please be added?

Thank you for the new thread!
Old 09-28-2008, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

Added you, darling!

LOL, Liesbeth. Your dad is a smart man.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Liesbeth, great story. What are your nominations woman?

Quote:
SUIT OF DESTINY.
Oh, I should have known that one.

Hmm...I need to think about my two noms...
Old 09-28-2008, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

Ugh, the second one. Hmm. IF someone will nom the white button up from WR then I'll vote ...THERE'S TOO MANY.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well we need another nom!

I'm still thinking btw.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Can someone please help me? I don´t know what you are talking about with the Bloopers of Matt and Jorge. Has anybody a link to them? I would love to see it. Thank you very much in advance!