Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Cool thread title

Old 02-20-2005, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

love the J/K video
Old 02-20-2005, 08:29 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm baaaaaaaaack! What up everyone? Back at College and back to High Speed internet....thank GOD! I detest dial-up! That's the one bad thing about having to go home.

Okay, I'm going through serious LOST withdrawl right now so I think I need to go back and watch some old episodes! Hehehehe....don't worry, I'll still be here.
Old 02-20-2005, 09:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Trisha I can't wait for your video 'Addicted'. I think it suits J/K perfectly.

SuGarPlum_Fairy I this scene too. Well, I love all J/K scenes

Last, but not least

Jake/Kate art

Edited to say that I love the title
Old 02-20-2005, 09:35 PM
Total Fan

I looooove the thread title.

That was my reaction to Sawyer's comment. "Ahhh even sawyer knows its truuuuue!!!!"
Old 02-20-2005, 09:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbsarah
I looooove the thread title.

That was my reaction to Sawyer's comment. "Ahhh even sawyer knows its truuuuue!!!!"
Well looky looky who decided to grace us with her presense!! I thought maybe you'd disappeared off the face of the earth again.

Hey -Alina-, would it be alright with you if I posted that beautiful fanart on the opening post as our fanart of the moment? I think Kim's had her time to shine, aye Kim?

Oh my gosh, you guys have to go to Lost Video Net and download "Lost Theme" under the others category. Someone came up with this awesome video for like Lost's opening credits or something and it is amazing! The only problem with it is that 2 names are spelled wrong I guess and there is no Malcolm David Kelly, but other then those things the video is apsolutly extrordinary!!! A BIG bravo to whoever made it!
Old 02-21-2005, 12:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Hey -Alina-, would it be alright with you if I posted that beautiful fanart on the opening post as our fanart of the moment?
Sure. Go ahead It's my pleasure.

Thank you for the link. I'm going to check it out.
Old 02-21-2005, 12:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

I checked out the Theme Honestly, it looks great. The whole page is pretty good, though.
Thanks for sharing.

The time has come to watch Smallville. Join the 2009 Smallville Marathon!
Old 02-21-2005, 09:14 AM
Absolute Fan

Alina I love your art. So pretty!

Yeah I saw that Lost video the other day. I thought it was great. Only you would notice the people's names were wrong lmao.

ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-21-2005, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the thread titel So cute

Alina, I like your art
Old 02-21-2005, 12:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Howdy folks!!!

You will never believe what idiotic thing I did last night. I was lying down in my bed at like 1 o' clock in the morning and I sat up for a second to try and get comfortable and I smacked the back of my head on the ceiling!!! Can you believe that?!?! What an idiot I am!! I heard kind of a crack and then I saw like this quick flash of white light before I dropped to the bed completely stunned!! It was really scary! And then all day I've had sharp pains in my right ear and on the right side of my jaw! I called my mom and told her all this and she said she thinks I have a slight concusion(sp?). How unbelievably stupid am I???

But anywho....enough about my problems! What's up with you guys???
Old 02-21-2005, 01:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Hey -Alina-, would it be alright with you if I posted that beautiful fanart on the opening post as our fanart of the moment? I think Kim's had her time to shine, aye Kim?
Well, i could be bitter about it, but i wont because Alina is cool, and i'm cool..and yeah...you can figure the rest. Besides, Alina's arts are so much better than mine!! no doubt! I'm not feeling the love anymore.

Quote:
Howdy folks!!!

You will never believe what idiotic thing I did last night. I was lying down in my bed at like 1 o' clock in the morning and I sat up for a second to try and get comfortable and I smacked the back of my head on the ceiling!!! Can you believe that?!?! What an idiot I am!! I heard kind of a crack and then I saw like this quick flash of white light before I dropped to the bed completely stunned!! It was really scary! And then all day I've had sharp pains in my right ear and on the right side of my jaw! I called my mom and told her all this and she said she thinks I have a slight concusion(sp?). How unbelievably stupid am I???

But anywho....enough about my problems! What's up with you guys???
Today 12:10 PM
lols. Sounds like you had a hell of a night. Do you s.t.i.l.l. r.e.m.e.m.b.e.r. w.h.o. i a.m?!!? anywho, yeah, i hope you're alright..i mean, it sounds pretty painful. I dont wanna lose you, Trish...not at this moment anyways. Just because it's dead quiet here and there's only you who is here most of the time...and of course because of other things that arent THAT important.

Evangeline Lilly|Elisha Cuthbert|Gregory Smith|Kristen Kreuk

What do they all have in common? ME! and theyre home-grown!!
Old 02-21-2005, 01:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DipsyDoodle
Just because it's dead quiet here and there's only you who is here most of the time...and of course because of other things that arent THAT important.
Concusion or no concusion, that was confusing...

But don't worry, I'm sure I'll live! If, by any chance, I'm absent from this thread for more then a day, you'll know what happened..... J/K
Old 02-21-2005, 01:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'll be sure to tell the cops everything.

Quote:
Concusion or no concusion, that was confusing...
lols. i think you need some medical attention. kidding. i'm a confused child, leave me alone!!

Evangeline Lilly|Elisha Cuthbert|Gregory Smith|Kristen Kreuk

What do they all have in common? ME! and theyre home-grown!!
Old 02-21-2005, 01:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Trisha I'm so sorry Some months ago, I smasked my head on the door of a bookcase. Don't ask me how it happened It hurt for some time too. So you're not the only one