Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-16-2004, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Hey all Sorry for the random peeks in and out Gah, you know how life goes... this week has just been horrendous. Anyhoo -- it's almost over.

So, I noticed something in tonight's repeat of 1.1 part 1 --- you know where Jack, Kate, and Charlie all go into the forest to find the cockpit, get the transceiver, the "moster" drags the pilot out, the three of them flee, Charlie falls, Jack goes back to help him, Kate huddles in some vines, crying in the rain, screaming for Jack... in the initial airing of the episode, I didn't make out what she said in that scene. She's counting to 5! She's counting to 5! She's scared to death, but used the technique Jack told her he'd used on the patient.... let fear take over for 5 seconds.

Perhaps I'm the only idiot who didn't notice that in the pilot
Old 12-16-2004, 01:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Mustang Girl
Perhaps I'm the only idiot who didn't notice that in the pilot
Yes, yes I'm afraid you were. JUST KIDDING!!!

Re-watching these 2 episodes has just made me love this show even more! I have never, in my entire 18 years of life loved a show as much as this one. Not even, gasp, Alias!!!

And yeah, I can understand the whole 'hectic week' thing. Finals suck, aye? 4 down and 1 to go!!! YAH!
Old 12-16-2004, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

TrishaLyn Well, I think I still am addicted to Alias more, though it's a tough call. And without Alias right now..... however, I've seen like 3 promo episodes for Alias while watching LOST, so I'm getting excited
Old 12-16-2004, 01:41 AM
Absolute Fan

Yes, while Alias will always have that special place in my heart, I'm completly and totally a Lost obsesser now!

And just OT, but I just watched the scene where Hurley passes out on the Marshall and I just gotta say that I love that man! Hurley is the MAN!!! I mean, come on! Nobody can pull off the overusage of "dude!" like Jorge Garcia!!!
Old 12-16-2004, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by TrishaLyn17

And just OT, but I just watched the scene where Hurley passes out on the Marshall and I just gotta say that I love that man! Hurley is the MAN!!! I mean, come on! Nobody can pull off the overusage of "dude!" like Jorge Garcia!!!
I so agree!

Oooooo -- previews coming up -- hope there are some J/K moments
Old 12-16-2004, 01:56 AM
Absolute Fan

Grrrr....why can't they even give us just a little preview for January 5th???? I'm seriously going through withdrawl here!!!
Old 12-16-2004, 02:39 AM
Total Fan

Ah dang no preview. Oh well its 3 weeks away and usually we only get previews when its like...2 weeks.
Old 12-16-2004, 12:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Cat, I loved your video. The song was very beautiful!

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 12-16-2004, 03:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey, It's been a while since my last visit here... i've got a lot of post to read, but i just want to let you know that a NEW J/K VIDEO is up at my site if you wanna take a look.

Hope you like it, it's my first job with Adobe Premiere witch is more complicated that Movie maker 2...

Later!
Old 12-16-2004, 04:01 PM
Extreme Fan

SORRY DOUBLE POST !

Last edited by Rejecting Reality; 12-16-2004 at 04:08 PM
Old 12-16-2004, 04:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Beautiful video Rejecting Reality!!!! Loved it!!! YAH! Almost time for a new thread. If no one else wants to start it I'll volunteer to do it!