Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-04-2006, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovecat
Oooh I hope he does it He does have some unfinished business with Jack As long as it doesn't interfere with his Desmond time But Lost actors do movies all the time so...
I would love to see the Theo character again (OMGSOOORUTTINGHOT!!!), but I agree...only as long as it doesn't interfere with Desmond being Full-Time Lost!

Hmmmm....this:

versus this:

Whoa. Tough call. Can't we have both? Pretty, pretty please?!

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 07-04-2006, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055
I would love to see the Theo character again (OMGSOOORUTTINGHOT!!!), but I agree...only as long as it doesn't interfere with Desmond being Full-Time Lost!

Quote:
Hmmmm....this:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...e/5x14-249.jpg

versus this:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...ift-cap143.jpg
Whoa. Tough call. Can't we have both? Pretty, pretty please?!
He looks so hot with a gun

There's no way I could ever choose between Des and Theo They're hot and sexy and dangerous and sensitive in different ways.

Last edited by TrishaLyn17; 07-29-2006 at 02:54 PM Reason: Please do not quote pictures
Old 07-05-2006, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
There's no way I could ever choose between Des and Theo They're hot and sexy and dangerous and sensitive in different ways.
As hot as Theo is (), I think I'm more attached to Desmond...just because we've seen so much of his past, we know his motivation, we've seen his love for Penny, and his despair at being separated from her...I love how vulnerable he is, all wrapped up in this pretty package of strength, and I want him to get his Happily Ever After!

But I TOTALLY wouldn't mind some more Nekkid Theo in Bed scenes!!

Old 07-05-2006, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Ah yes, 'tis true, we're way more emotionally attached to our Des

Old 07-05-2006, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

...with his little heart on his sleeve...

Last edited by TrishaLyn17; 07-29-2006 at 02:55 PM Reason: Please do not quote pictures
Old 07-05-2006, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
...with his little heart on his sleeve...

I gotta go, I'm traveling to Orlando tomorrow to visit my sister, I'm gonna spend a couple of weeks there (WITH a computer so fear not ) so I need to pack !!! I'll be back later
Old 07-05-2006, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I gotta go, I'm traveling to Orlando tomorrow to visit my sister, I'm gonna spend a couple of weeks there (WITH a computer so fear not ) so I need to pack !!! I'll be back later
Neat, you'll only be about 6 hours away from me in Atlanta!

Thank goodness you'll have your computer...I spent a week in Italy without one, and while it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, I still had some serious withdrawals!!

Old 07-05-2006, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Aaand I'm back.

Quote:
Neat, you'll only be about 6 hours away from me in Atlanta!
Cool I'll go to New York too, for a couple of days.

Quote:
Thank goodness you'll have your computer...I spent a week in Italy without one, and while it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, I still had some serious withdrawals!!
Yeah, I can't go on for too long without at least checking my e-mails

I'm excited about going because I'll be able to find all the Ian movies I haven't seen yet
Old 07-05-2006, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Cool I'll go to New York too, for a couple of days.
Ooooh, I LOVE me some NYC! (you are going to the city, right?)

If you are, indeed, going to NYC, then I must recommend my favorite restaurant...it's a little French bistro called 'la Bonne Soupe', it's at 55th & 5th, and their fondue dessert is to DIE for!!

Quote:
I'm excited about going because I'll be able to find all the Ian movies I haven't seen yet
Half Light and GoJo, right? It's really too bad Perfect Romance isn't on DVD yet...you need to see that one!

How long are you at your sister's place? I could mail you a video tape, and you could watch it there.

Old 07-05-2006, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Ooooh, I LOVE me some NYC! (you are going to the city, right?)

If you are, indeed, going to NYC, then I must recommend my favorite restaurant...it's a little French bistro called 'la Bonne Soupe', it's at 55th & 5th, and their fondue dessert is to DIE for!!
Oooh I'll try to check it out Usually all I eat in NYC are the awesome cheesecakes

Quote:
How long are you at your sister's place? I could mail you a video tape, and you could watch it there.
Aw really ? *loves you* I'll stay for about 2 weeks Can I PM you the address? *really, really loves you*
Old 07-05-2006, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oooh I'll try to check it out Usually all I eat in NYC are the awesome cheesecakes
Chocolate fondue dip. To die for. See to it.

Quote:
Aw really ? *loves you* I'll stay for about 2 weeks Can I PM you the address? *really, really loves you*
Absolutely, send me the addy, I'll send you the tape! Gotta spread the Ian !!

Old 07-05-2006, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Chocolate fondue dip. To die for. See to it.

Quote:
Absolutely, send me the addy, I'll send you the tape! Gotta spread the Ian !!
Sent it

I plan on buying GoJo! Do you think I should buy Half Light too or just rent it and watch it, considering the amount of Ian ?
Old 07-05-2006, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I plan on buying GoJo! Do you think I should buy Half Light too or just rent it and watch it, considering the amount of Ian ?
Well, Ian is really not in it too much - - maybe 15/20 minutes, total. However, Hans Matheson is in it a LOT, and he's pretty darn hot in his own right. And it's actually a pretty good little movie. So it's worth owning, methinks!

Old 07-05-2006, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well, Ian is really not in it too much - - maybe 15/20 minutes, total. However, Hans Matheson is in it a LOT, and he's pretty darn hot in his own right. And it's actually a pretty good little movie. So it's worth owning, methinks!
Hmm Hans Matheson Do him and Ian have any scenes together ?
Old 07-05-2006, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hmm Hans Matheson Do him and Ian have any scenes together ?
One, very brief, near the end. It's hard to focus on the screen, actually...too much pretty!!