Old 08-27-2008, 10:46 AM
Elite Fan

what's up, coppies?
Old 08-27-2008, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

hey Nati

TFTNT
I so love this song on the title

I don't know if you guys have seen this, if you have sorry about it, but it's so perfect. It's about SNBH

As if you were Kate xP

Quote:
1. First he'll touch you, so very softly with those wonderfully soft surgeon hands right in the place where your jaw meets your neck, while his thumb barely caresses your cheek. This is totally designed to make you start losing your concentration and to make you want more. Your brain is now totally focused on the hand in your neckline.
2. Then he'll look into your eyes and practically see your soul, while his eyes are saying how much he wants you, right this second. See? it's important for a woman to feel that she's the object of a man's desire, and your brain was already going mad by the soft caress of the neck, while the rest of your body is screaming to get the same attention. So, he's telling you, that yeah, you are the object of his desire and you're going to get everything you want.
3. Then, he'll drive you even crazier by taking your face with both his hands while he slowly approaches in for a kiss you're already dying for (see how she's totally focused on his lips?). The key here is that he's starting slow, savoring the moment because he wants to let you know he enjoys you, and it's all about you, it's all about you and letting you enjoy and savor too.
4. Once you're locked in that wonderful kiss, that second hand I told you about will start to slowly move downward. And you will be mentally tracing the path you want it to take
5. And what do you know? He already knows where that is!!! Because you see? a great lover anticipates your needs
6. He will then, very gently, move both his hands around your waist, and you'll feel how he tightens the grip slightly, to signal you about what's next.
7. You don't know what that is? Well, he'll bend his knees just a little, so that he can get some leverage to lift you up. And you can already feel how his strong arm and thigh muscles are contracting slightly
8. Smart woman that you are, you'll wrap your legs around him, as soon as he lifts you up. Meanwhile he has not stopped kissing you throughout the entire thing, because he can't get enough of you
9. His hands will then move to that other place you were hoping they would go, because once again, he reads you like a book. And he'll make a little adjustment, so that he can support you better, and so that he can pull you tighter against him. Yeah, I know! Reads you like a book! I already said that.
10. Then he'll turn around to head into your bedroom, off course, but he won't stop kissing you, even while he walks. You decide to stop it so the guy can see where he's going, but you secretly love that he wasn't the one who stopped it.
11. And then he'll break into a run, while carrying you, which absolutely thrills you because by now you want things to go faster too. And you love it that he wants the same thing, and you hold on to him even tighter.
12. What comes next, I don't think I can discuss in here, but if that blurry smile on her face while he's rushing toward the bedroom so fast that her hair is waving in the air, doesn't give you an indication... well, there's nothing more I can do for you!

Jack&Kate | Mulder&Scully | Christian&Ana
Hook&Emma | Booth&Brennan | Fitz&Olivia
Old 08-27-2008, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

That is freaking awesome.
Amy | icon | livejournal | tumblr
Old 08-27-2008, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wish I were Kate
Old 08-27-2008, 12:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey guys!!

Im a very bad jater and have not been here for about a month! Ive missed a lot of threads too but im back now

How are you all? x
Old 08-27-2008, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::Steph:: (View Post)
Hey guys!!

Im a very bad jater and have not been here for about a month! Ive missed a lot of threads too but im back now

How are you all? x
Steph! How are you? Yeah, where have you been!

guys!

TFTNT!

Carol That was beautiful! where is it from?

Seeley & Temperance = Christine ''Stapes'' Angela
You remain
My power, my pleasure, my pain.

Last edited by AlexandraMavier; 08-27-2008 at 01:04 PM
Old 08-27-2008, 01:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey! Im good thanks

I know ive been super busy with A level results etc...
Old 08-27-2008, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexandraMavier (View Post)
Steph! How are you? Yeah, where have you been!

guys!

TFTNT!

Carol That was beautiful! where is it from?
hey Alex

I'm not that sure, but I guess someone from the fuse wrote it

hey Steph, welcome back!
check your inbox I sent you a PM

Old 08-27-2008, 02:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
1. First he'll touch you, so very softly with those wonderfully soft surgeon hands right in the place where your jaw meets your neck, while his thumb barely caresses your cheek. This is totally designed to make you start losing your concentration and to make you want more. Your brain is now totally focused on the hand in your neckline.
2. Then he'll look into your eyes and practically see your soul, while his eyes are saying how much he wants you, right this second. See? it's important for a woman to feel that she's the object of a man's desire, and your brain was already going mad by the soft caress of the neck, while the rest of your body is screaming to get the same attention. So, he's telling you, that yeah, you are the object of his desire and you're going to get everything you want.
3. Then, he'll drive you even crazier by taking your face with both his hands while he slowly approaches in for a kiss you're already dying for (see how she's totally focused on his lips?). The key here is that he's starting slow, savoring the moment because he wants to let you know he enjoys you, and it's all about you, it's all about you and letting you enjoy and savor too.
4. Once you're locked in that wonderful kiss, that second hand I told you about will start to slowly move downward. And you will be mentally tracing the path you want it to take
5. And what do you know? He already knows where that is!!! Because you see? a great lover anticipates your needs
6. He will then, very gently, move both his hands around your waist, and you'll feel how he tightens the grip slightly, to signal you about what's next.
7. You don't know what that is? Well, he'll bend his knees just a little, so that he can get some leverage to lift you up. And you can already feel how his strong arm and thigh muscles are contracting slightly
8. Smart woman that you are, you'll wrap your legs around him, as soon as he lifts you up. Meanwhile he has not stopped kissing you throughout the entire thing, because he can't get enough of you
9. His hands will then move to that other place you were hoping they would go, because once again, he reads you like a book. And he'll make a little adjustment, so that he can support you better, and so that he can pull you tighter against him. Yeah, I know! Reads you like a book! I already said that.
10. Then he'll turn around to head into your bedroom, off course, but he won't stop kissing you, even while he walks. You decide to stop it so the guy can see where he's going, but you secretly love that he wasn't the one who stopped it.
11. And then he'll break into a run, while carrying you, which absolutely thrills you because by now you want things to go faster too. And you love it that he wants the same thing, and you hold on to him even tighter.
12. What comes next, I don't think I can discuss in here, but if that blurry smile on her face while he's rushing toward the bedroom so fast that her hair is waving in the air, doesn't give you an indication... well, there's nothing more I can do for you!
Evie, you lucky woman
Old 08-27-2008, 02:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Whoever wrote that is awesome!!! Kate is one VERY LUCKY woman!!!
Amanda's Twitter
Old 08-27-2008, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She's so damn lucky!
Old 08-27-2008, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Coppies!
Old 08-27-2008, 04:45 PM
Total Fan

Hey Jater,New Thread Thank for starting and I love love the title this song is one of my favs,Avril Lavigne songs are alway my faves songs.
JACK♥KATE FOREVER
LOST FOREVER✈ {the end} {2004 - 2010}
Old 08-27-2008, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

hey guys

this thread is so dead today