Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-06-2010, 02:19 PM
Passionate Fan

guys! you can ALL send your arts and etc to sibel(addison montgomery) for the revamp of the op! she's our official leader of the revamp of the op thread! I think by now,you have received PM'S from her regarding the revamp(deadlines,testimonials etc...)! the theme is connected to "timeless love"--- which is very fitting for suliet!
Old 02-06-2010, 02:24 PM
Elite Fan

So, i've just sent every active poster a PM about the 50th thread. Don't get mad if i sent you it twice!
Old 02-06-2010, 02:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Nanilo:
Lovely arts.
im sure that we are going to have an awesome OP.

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.
Old 02-06-2010, 03:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Beautiful art Dia! You're really talented.

I would like to do a testimonial but I don't know, I'm not articulate at all so I have no clue what to write. But I'll try my best!
Old 02-06-2010, 03:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett55 (View Post)
Beautiful art Dia! You're really talented.

I would like to do a testimonial but I don't know, I'm not articulate at all so I have no clue what to write. But I'll try my best!

I have the same problem. My english is very poor and i dont think that i could write something that dont be an offense to the english language

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.
Old 02-06-2010, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

Don't worry, girls. We can fix your mistakes. If you want to write something or doing something else, just PM me!

I'm off for a while now, i have to catch up on the last Private Practice's episode. I hope you all got my PM!

Catch ya all later!
Old 02-06-2010, 03:20 PM
Addicted Fan

I got your PM Sibel. I'll PM you my testimonial later in the week. The 50th thread is gonna be very pretty.
Old 02-06-2010, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

PP! Another favorite show of mine!

Working on some simple arts/trying to figure out how to sum up this amazing couple in just a few sentences.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Amanda, I love your icon! I love Sawyer's expression when he says he's "doing it for her".

Old 02-06-2010, 04:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Thank you! I know you can really tell how much he loves her by his expression. He'd do anything for her.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Elite Fan

I love every expression Sawyer has on his face when Juliet is around/the topic of conversation. She's the only person I've ever seen him be that way with on the show and I love it.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

Libby, i also love Private Practice so much.

I'm glad you've received the PM, girls. I can't wait to read your testimonials!

Thanks for the gif.

James has been a different man since he started his relationship with Juliet. He's changed into a better man, the one who would do whatever it takes to keep his girlfriend safe. I've never seen him like this before. Honestly, picking a flower is not a thing Sawyer would do, but something James does.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Love the new title! It's so awesome that Evi said that!

Here is some of the art I've been working on for the OP on the "Timeless love" theme. I already posted the banner yesterday but there are some new stuff too.

And I know there's been a few other people making art too which is great, we should just all communicate so as not to duplicate our efforts! We should all (everyone, not just those making art!) decide on a color scheme/theme so everyone doing art for the OP can be on the same page!

Anyways, here's what I've come up with so far:

Old 02-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

They're all stunning, Laura!
Old 02-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Passionate Fan

oh my god! laura! it's FANTASTIC! By the way guys! im so excited with the incoming new op! our couple deserves it! I'm currently working out my thoughts on what to say on my testimonial about suliet! it got to be perfect!