Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-29-2004, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

Christina- great questions

a) I don't think everyone will find out about Charlie's drug problem only just a few people like Jack because of the previews, and well Locke definitely knows from the last episode. I think that eventually Claire will find out about Charlie's addiction.

b) I think that Claire will try to help him out in anyway possible, she'll help him because it's gonna get ugly when he is craving the drug and doesn't have anymore, just like Locke mentioned. But she will definitely be there for Charlie

Michelle- like that title
Old 10-29-2004, 07:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestar007
a) I don't think everyone will find out about Charlie's drug problem only just a few people like Jack because of the previews, and well Locke definitely knows from the last episode. I think that eventually Claire will find out about Charlie's addiction.
I would like it if it were Charlie that told Claire about his addiction. I don't want her to hear it from people just talking. I want to see Charlie sit down with her and tell her and they can talk about it.

Yeah, in a perfect world.
Old 10-29-2004, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

Steph- I know it would be much better if Charlie was the one that told Claire about his addiction.
Old 10-29-2004, 07:16 PM
Loyal Fan

I would love for him to be the one that tells her about his addiction...I don't think she'll be the first ones to find out but once she does,I'm pretty sure she'll be supportive of him and try to help him in any way possible
Old 10-29-2004, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

It would be nice if he was the one who told her,but I don't think that will happen...if it does,then I'll be overjoyed,but I don't see it happening.
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 10-30-2004, 12:35 AM
Nab
Absolute Fan

Oh, I'd love it if Charlie told Claire about his problems. Like, she could tell him that she's scared to have the baby on the island and then he can tell her about his addiction. That would be a great moment between them.

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Old 10-30-2004, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamOn777
It would be nice if he was the one who told her,but I don't think that will happen...if it does,then I'll be overjoyed,but I don't see it happening.
Yeah. What I see happening is her finding out by either somebody else or accidently seeing him with the drugs, and then she gets disappointed/upset and he goes to explain himself to her and they have a nice good talk.
Old 10-30-2004, 09:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey everybody

Actually this is my first post here but I do love C/C. White Lady of Rohan can you please add me to the list?

I just uploaded the new Lost episode stills from 110 'Raised by another' to my site Emilie Online. There are a few new Charlie/Claire pictures. I hope you all like them.

Much love,
Leya
Old 10-30-2004, 10:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamOn777
Yeah. But in the end, I don't think she'll be totally pissed or anything. Like someone said, I think they'll have a nice long talk and all will be well.

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 10-31-2004, 02:54 AM
Elite Fan

Leya I love your avatar!! And thanks for the info about your site. I am going to have to go and check it out.

Michelle love the idea for the new thread title.

Hope that everyone is having a really nice weekend.

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 10-31-2004, 03:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Leya - I added you! Welcome!
Old 10-31-2004, 05:46 AM
Addicted Fan

YAY new thread!
Old 10-31-2004, 09:23 AM
Extreme Fan

foreva_99 thank you I guess I'm the only one who still has a Tess avatar. Everyone has a Lost one now. I wanted one too but I just loved the Tess one so I'm keeping it a little while. I love your sig btw

Thanks for adding me White Lady of Rohan
Old 10-31-2004, 05:52 PM
Ultimate Fan

I saw the new pics from "Raise by Another", looks like it'll be an interesting episode.

PR
icon-Becca (onelove.oneheart)
Old 10-31-2004, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I saw the pictures for "Raised By Another" too, Claire looks very protective of her child. I wonder if she knows if it a boy or girl? I just hope she doesn't lose her child after fighting so hard to keep it. She the nicest person on the island beside Hurley and doesn't derserve something like that. I know it a darma and bad stuff happens but can't they give her a break. It would be good for the surviors moral if this innocent baby was able to live.

Anyway back to Charlie and Claire, I don't want a romance rush between these two. Charlie has to deal with his drug problem first and Claire has a child to take care of. Having them become close friends that evolves into a romance whould be better. So, we get to see them support and help each other as they live on the island together. Maybe at the end of this season they can get together but not before. Besides rush romances can get boring quickly, but if the writers wait long enough, the pay off of them getting together is great.

That and Dominic and Emilie have great chemesitry together. Friendship with the hint of something more.