Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-09-2009, 02:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
why use a s2 promo pic? The show has 5 seasons already.I dont get it.
I know right? Season 2 was three seasons ago, and they are trying to place in characters like Sun and Desmond who were barely featured in this last season at the expense of Sawyer. Btw in the original shot, Jack is no where near Kate, and now in the banner he is right beside her. Doesnt take a genius to figure it out.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nobody should insult the hard work the mods have done. they've worked on it for a very long time and deserve a thank you, not to be told how much someone hates it!

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 06-09-2009, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie Cameron (View Post)
Nobody should insult the hard work the mods have done. they've worked on it for a very long time and deserve a thank you, not to be told how much someone hates it!
I didn't say their work wasn't hard, and I didn't say I didn't appreciate it. I just don't like it.
growing up. moving on.
Master Fan

Yes, there's a conspiracy against Sawyer, ZOMG the mods are all corrupted jaters!

I step back, bye bye!Have fun!
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie Cameron (View Post)
nobody is insulting any work. some people just don't like it and have very right to voice their opinion. that is all.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I will open a new thread in a minute, and on the new please be more respectful towards each other and to the Graphic Team for all their hardwork!