Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-23-2004, 03:13 AM
Master Fan

David Anders. I'd love for him to be the father of Claire's baby. He's amazingly talented so I would love to see him on this show doing anything.
icon *
Old 09-27-2004, 10:46 PM
Extreme Fan

The Seannaholic Wench, I second Peter Wingfield. I would love to see him on TV again, but then again I probably wouldn't be satisfied with a guest role, unless it were recurring.

And it will never happen, but Viggo Mortensen would be great...running around in a loin cloth as crazy, yet insightful man of the wild.
Old 10-03-2004, 03:10 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm a FormerActorsOfRoswell fanatic...so, I'd really enjoy seeing anyone of them. Especially Shiri, but I think maybe Majandra would fit rather nicely in the cast.

I'm just really glad to see Emilie and Dominic AND Ian... There are so many beautiful people on that show...It's pretty much an all-star cast.
And I can't decide definitively who would "fit" in w/o stealing the show from everyone else.
BehrFamily Waitress#37 DREAMER ClosetOUTSIDER JBObsessie#10 Bob#8, Cronomaniac
Old 10-03-2004, 03:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

I want to see Jennifer Garner in a flashback relating to Kate's character... the whole prisoner thing can tie VERY well to a Sydney Bristow (or Julia Thorne actually... that would be even cooler) related back story. Kate's prisoner background definitely has gov't-intrigue-tendencies.

I'm also hoping for a Keri Russell guest starring thing... 'cause it would be a JJ Abrams tie-in.

Anything JJ related would be cool, most definitely.
Old 10-03-2004, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Billy Boyd. That would be awesome. I definetly see the potential for a Jennifer Garner thing too.

And if I had to pick a Roswell actor, I'd probably go with Shiri, just to add some balance to the cast. I don't know if that made sense. Whatever.

I could also see Kate Bosworth there for some reason.
Old 10-03-2004, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Tom Hanks. I thought his performance in Cast Away was real good. It would have been cool for him to do a guest spot on the show.
Old 10-03-2004, 10:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by In Fair Verona
Billy Boyd. That would be awesome. I definetly see the potential for a Jennifer Garner thing too.

And if I had to pick a Roswell actor, I'd probably go with Shiri, just to add some balance to the cast. I don't know if that made sense. Whatever.

I could also see Kate Bosworth there for some reason.
All my thoughts exactly.
I think you're thinking Kate Bosworth, cuz she'd fit right in w/o standing out to much, you know?

Plus didn't she and IanS. so a movie together or something. Maybe that's why you have Kate on the brain.

And yeah, I was definetly thinking Shiri too. But then I started thinking if Shiri was there, I'd probably watch for the wrong reason...right now I'm really interested in the plot of the show.

If Shiri came I'd be interested only in her particular story line and only in Emilie's particular storyline and I'd be on pins and needles griping about how they don't have enough scenses together and yada yada yada.

Same w/Billy LOL. I don't think Lost needs LOTR/Roswell distractors. I think it needs to establish it's own bearings first.
BehrFamily Waitress#37 DREAMER ClosetOUTSIDER JBObsessie#10 Bob#8, Cronomaniac
Old 10-10-2004, 11:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Of course, all these scenarios would be in flashback form.

I’d like to see Jason Behr as the father of Claire's baby . . . Wait! He already did that on Roswell.

I want to see Jason Behr play a friend of Hurley. . . Umm. He already did that in the movie, Happily, Even After.

Jason Behr as the leader of Charlie's rock band . . . Hold on a sec, he's gonna do that in the movie, Shooting Livien.

I want to see Brendan Fehr as an employee of Mr. Locke who steals refreshments from the workplace . . . Hmm. . . that sounds vaguely familiar. I think that happened on Roswell.

I'm all tapped out . . .

I agree, though, I'd like to see Nick Wechsler in ANY Lost characters flashback story. I miss him on TV.