Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-22-2015, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Off Topic Thread ~ 33 ~ Are you as chatty as we are? Come and join us!

Welcome to the Summerland
Off-Topic Thread !

~~~~~

It really has been time for a new thread already again

Marilyn, it's so unbelievable for me that you don't have any bread or vegetables. I really should take a picture for you of what we normally have for dinner

100 dumplings were gone right away before you had a chance to put them in the freezer?! Okay, those are amounts anybody can eat, can they?

It's not really getting better for me, Marilyn. It's still so busy. Two days a week I'll head over to my grandma's and help her, one day volleyball practice, one day I go swimming with a colleague of mine after work, then I have to cook almost every day, clean the apartment, do the laundry... That doesn't leave a lot of time for stuff I enjoy.
Old 02-23-2015, 06:55 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, yesterday my mom had bought some string beans so she made that with rice, and sausage so while we ate that she made more dumpling to save We ate all the beans so my mom made cabbage and eggs.

It's just hard to make enough to last at least two days. I've been busy too and then exhausted when I get home

I guess you'd have to cut back somewhere if you want more free time. It's hard trying to cook everyday especially if you have a busy day. Has your boyfriend helped around the apartment with like laundry or cleaning... maybe even with cooking?
Marilyn
Old 02-23-2015, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's really crazy... Maybe you should reduce the amount of food you are having for lunch/dinner?

Oh Marilyn. I bet you have been exhausted! Especially with school that has started again.

Sascha is a big help. He's doing the grocery shopping and he's helping with the cleaning Besides, I normally cook but he has to cut everything and prepare most of the stuff so I simply only have to cook. I will never cut that off my daily schedule because I can't imagine to eat all that junk stuff. But maybe something else... I'll see.
Old 02-24-2015, 12:31 PM
Elite Fan

Tell that to my brothers they have so many servings! One of them is trying to gain weight right now too so he's been eating like crazy.

I don't mean cut back on the food maybe on who you hangout with after work I remember having to turn down hanging out with friends back in college cause I had some many other things on my plate
Marilyn
Old 02-25-2015, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

One is trying to gain weight? Why? Is he too thin?

The problem is that I don't really hang out with friends that often after work. And still it's keeping me busy. It's just so annoying.
Old 02-26-2015, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

He isn't think but he's trying to bulk up to build muscles. My mom has been trying to cut back and had been mainly eating oatmeal but I thinks she's slowly caving
Marilyn
Old 02-26-2015, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

But for your brother it's important to eat a lot of proteins to built up muscle. It's not that he should eat everything in such amounts!

And we're on at the same time!!!
Old 03-03-2015, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah he eats a lot of chicken & carbs too! As well as protein shakes.

Hanging out with my friend tomorrow! Going to a Greek restaurant so it'll be my first time trying Greek food I can't believe her wedding is in a little over two weeks
Marilyn
Old 03-03-2015, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Man... It's not that healthy to go such a route as well. He knows that, right?

Marilyn, I'll go to a Greek restaurant tomorrow as well That's really funny. I'll be going with my colleagues.
Old 03-03-2015, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know much about bulking and weight lifting so I can't say if it's healthy or not but he has done it for a long time already and I assume he knows what he's doing cause he had taken health and these workout courses. That kid is obsessed with working out he wakes up at 6am to go workout for two hours every morning and goes straight to work right after.

Fun! You need to tell me what you end up getting! I see if I can remember mine or take a picture
Marilyn
Old 03-05-2015, 08:03 AM
Total Fan

Hi everyone! How have you ladies been? I hope it's at least been decent.

I've been so swamped with work and school but I thought I'd stop by cause I woke up a bit early and didn't want to get out of bed

Lucy
Icon by Marilyn
Old 03-05-2015, 12:50 PM
Elite Fan

I'm glad that you've been doing well. I've been busy with helping my parents so that has made me exhausted lately
Marilyn
Old 03-05-2015, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lucy!!!!! So cool to see you pass by and I hope you'll do so a lot more in the future
So how is school and your job going so far? Anything new we should know about?

Marilyn, I guess your brother knows what's good for him and what not when he took all those courses... I can't imagine working out two hours before going to work

I'm so exhausted as well. Yesterday I had such a bad headache I went to bed right away when getting home, today I didn't feel well either.
Old 03-05-2015, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Right?! My mom thought he was crazy too

I've been the same too!! My headaches were just horrible the past few days and I think everyone in the family was sick yesterday
Marilyn
Old 03-06-2015, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

But yeah, he is old enough I guess... Does he really look like such a guy, body wise I mean. I'm just wondering now.

And I had gyros, garlic potatoes and tzatziki when we were at the Greeks restaurant. Oh, and tons of Ouzo what about you?

Why did you have headaches? I hope you feel better now, Marilyn