Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-01-2004, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Delilah-:
<STRONG>
That's the situation I'm in, too. Although I am currently working on a plan to find a way to watch it at work. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] There's this little 5 inch black and white TV there that I just might be using. [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
You sound like me LOL...but for me televisions aren't the problem. I work at a MRDD facility and there are plenty. It's just I have to leave about 9 and my busiest time is from about 9:30 until 11. I'm swamped up until then. After that I have some downtime.
In about 2 weeks though my schedule is changing and I'll start to have every other Thursday night off, which will be cool.

But it will be the first thing I do in the morning when I get home, can't wait.

I also can't wait to see if the ratings improve, crossing my fingers...

[ 04-01-2004: Message edited JulieB ]
Old 04-01-2004, 04:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

ADD ME i love these two their so cute and that night i thought Binky was tryin to take him it was pissin me off [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] their adorable [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

Julie: Hey that will be nice to get some Thursdays off. Yeah, if I don't get to watch it at work, I'll be watching it at about 11:00 pm when I get home. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yes, here's hoping that the ratings improve tonight! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

[ 04-01-2004: Message edited -Delilah- ]
Old 04-01-2004, 08:40 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm not sure why i like them..maybe because they seem to fit, they've got a good rhythm between them and with him being on the rebound and her being insane [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] who wouldn't love them? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thank you Lemurian
icon by: Bleeding_Muse
"Well he won't be so happy when he discovers his wife is a fruit-munching monster! -Merlin
Old 04-01-2004, 09:03 PM
Extreme Fan

I'd like to be added to the list. I can tell I'm going to like these two.

You will be lonely, Craig.
Old 04-01-2004, 10:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Add me to the list. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] these two. They're so hilarious and cute.

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Old 04-01-2004, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ilovemangos:
<STRONG>Sheesh, when are they going to get together?! Something better happen during tonights episode, i'm getting sick of the teasing...

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I second that! When they were leaning in, I was like, just do it already! Don't platy with my feelings like that! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Lyndsi- OMG!! I was the same way! Like oh no you did not make a move! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 11:40 PM
Master Fan

I am liking them more and more! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"Eric can't talk right now cause he's servicing me sexually." [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

The look on Eric's face when Jaye told him what she said to his wife was so great! And the fireworks! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I love that they talk so much, too. They try and help each other out and listen to each other.

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I love watching the two of them together! Hello chemistry! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2004, 12:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, tonight's eppy was great for the Chemistry building... The fireworks had me jumping up and down, I was so excited. Hehe. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Icon by me!
Old 04-02-2004, 12:03 AM
Master Fan

Here you go guys....

Old 04-02-2004, 12:14 AM
Master Fan

Aw, great pics. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2004, 12:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Aww they're so cute! I honestly hope they don't get together too soon. I really love the cute friendship they've got going on right now. Definitely want them to get together, just not too soon.

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Old 04-02-2004, 12:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DeppsDoll:
<STRONG>Aww they're so cute! I honestly hope they don't get together too soon. I really love the cute friendship they've got going on right now. Definitely want them to get together, just not too soon.</STRONG>
True! Let's enjoy their flirtation a bit longer cuz we all know they'll end up getting together! And it better happen! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Your welcome! I thought we could use some decos! :d

Delilah- Where did you get your avi?
Old 04-02-2004, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariael311:
<STRONG>

Delilah- Where did you get your avi?</STRONG>
I had it made on the Avatar Help Thread on the Webmasters board. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2004, 03:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Topic Starter: What is it about Eric & Jaye that you love?
Their first scene, it's the way they talk to each other, it's never sugar coated which seems to be most shows now. Plus sparkage! It's like UC chemistry but CC [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

OT Starter: Beside Eric & Jaye, what other TV couple do you love? Include the show they are from. *Completely* obsessed with Angel/Fred from Angel. But my other ships include Seth/Summer from The OC, Clark/Chloe from Smallville and Lucas/Brooke from One Tree Hill.

I havn't watched the 4th episode yet... but I made a wp from the 3rd one its
here (1024x768)
not my best work but oh well...

I really hope they don't get together soon maybe near the end of season 1 cos I really like the tention between them [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Amelia | Dream-Like-Mist.net | Icon Journal |

| Angel/Fred | Seth/Summer | Clark/Chloe | Lex/Lana | Lucas/Brooke |
| Cute Boy God/Joan | Mason/George | Ben/Sue | Sawyer/Shannon | Apollo/Starbuck |