Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-15-2005, 10:17 AM
Loyal Fan

hermafordites scare me. I mean how can somebody be like that. Im not hating on them because one of my mothers best friends is a hermafordite and shes awsome, it just confuses me.
Old 05-15-2005, 09:09 PM
Master Fan

LUCAS_WOLFMAN, I intend to neutrally correct that the term hermafrodite is actually "hermaphrodite" in spelling.

Kate in SVU was wonderful. I'm surprised there was so much emotion. I believed Charlie/Cheryl in her desparation. It was a moving part.

It was so hot hearing Shane say "I love you" to Carmen.
Old 05-15-2005, 10:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

yes everything leading up that was good i think i nearly lost my mind when i heard them saying their names and i walked in the room and heard "Shane" and was like wtf whos in my house, then i heard the music from the tv and "Carmen" then i was relaxed but yes, and..endless let me get ur opinon on this, do you think Carmen was faking that sex scene o.o
[SIZE=4]
Old 05-15-2005, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

What do you mean she's not really having sex with Kate or like Sarah's acting wasn't good?
Old 05-16-2005, 07:03 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Rain
What do you mean she's not really having sex with Kate or like Sarah's acting wasn't good?
Kinda did feel like Carmen is completely in shock of having Shane all of a sudden. She seemed really tense a lot of the ep. I think she tried too hard for intensity and forgot that her innate sexiness is intense enough. I will admit I hadn't anticipated that she would be uncomfortable with Shane's attempted gallatry. I really like the other script scene better... that felt more in character. Shane being open to Carmen would have been beautiful... though this sex scene gave us a lovely shot of Kate's flexing shoulders!
It also peeved em that Carmen didn't get to hand the baby to Shane!! Jenny is always in the way! >.< It's still a blasted threesome. *sigh*
Old 05-16-2005, 07:06 AM
New Fan

Quote:
The other thing I noticed that irritated me was the kissing... there was a complete lack of tongue! Hai, I am a hentai
Old 05-16-2005, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

Lack of tongue equals sweetness. It was sweet.

I think maybe Carmen's meant to be tense because she's really unsure of what's going on and if Shane's for real or not. True Shane opened up, but she's still really insecure and it might be a little scary for Carmen.
Old 05-16-2005, 01:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

i didn't care if she tensed up are not i was digging that latin music though i was like "yes spicy baby!!"
[SIZE=4]
Old 05-17-2005, 08:43 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Lack of tongue equals sweetness. It was sweet.

I think maybe Carmen's meant to be tense because she's really unsure of what's going on and if Shane's for real or not. True Shane opened up, but she's still really insecure and it might be a little scary for Carmen.
I liked the scene... it just was worrisome. But yeah probably Carmen would be a little stunned by Shane's abrupt about face. I am sure she thought it was all over after she and Jenny fell apart.
Old 05-17-2005, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

It seemed to be all over after the Jenny thing because Shane was either scared or worried about Jenny. Good ending though. I can't wait til S3
Old 05-19-2005, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saun
I liked the scene... it just was worrisome. But yeah probably Carmen would be a little stunned by Shane's abrupt about face. I am sure she thought it was all over after she and Jenny fell apart.
I don't say that I blame her for being a little confused by Shane's about face. I know I was. Shane saying "I love you" totally threw me for a loop. I mean I'm happy for Shane b/c I SO want her to be happy but it's still a big deal to tell someone those three words so soon. I worry for Shane next season, I really do.
Old 05-19-2005, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

Well notice Shane's been keeping that pent up since they first met. I don't think Shane would just throw aroudn a word like love or even talk with someone she's having sex with during or after.
Old 05-23-2005, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Well notice Shane's been keeping that pent up since they first met. I don't think Shane would just throw aroudn a word like love or even talk with someone she's having sex with during or after.
Oh for sure. I know this is a big deal for Shane. She doesn't toss around the "L" word lightly. It probably would've made me feel better though if Carmen said it back, especially considering what happened to Shane the last time she took a chance on love.
Old 05-23-2005, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Is it questioned that Carmen loves Shane after she stuck with Shane for so long?
Old 05-23-2005, 03:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

The only thing that bugged me was the music that played when they were making out. It was kinda distracting have it say 'Carmen' 'Shane' all the time. As if we would forget! If it didn't say that it would have been ok. It just kinda threw me because i was like 'how can they be speaking when they're smooching?' lol