Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2004, 01:20 AM
Master Fan

What would you like to happen?

In the next season is there anything you'd like to see happen with the characters, their relationships or anything.

darylღbeth
Old 04-16-2004, 07:56 AM
Total Fan

I'd like to see a little more Tim action cuz I like him and I think he deserves better. Maybe one of his male students got a crush on him or something or even better Jennys new friend *dreams*
and why it means so much when we do.
Some hearts are more fragile than others. Purer somehow.
Like crystal in a world of glass, even the way they shatter is beautiful.
Old 04-16-2004, 01:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Marina develops a disease that doesn't allow her to speak, so she just stands around and looks pretty.

Alice and Dana are all in [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and we get tons of cute warm and fuzzy moments between them. Then out of the blue one night, Lara shows up at Dana's door and all 3 of them decide to be a couple [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Alice's Mom starts to stalk Shane but then Tammy Lynn Michael's character shows up and kills her to show her undying love for Shane.

Tina plays hard to get and explores other women with the help of Shane before her and Bette work it out.

Jenny stops whining and crying and gets her ***** together to write a book about the joy of lesbian sex which she gets publish with the help of her new girlfriend, Robin.

Bette gets fired from her job and has to go and work for Krispy Kreme donuts, I dunno I just think she'd look so much better in that little white uniform with the wedge cap.

Kit and Ivan get together, and get married down the road.

Shane finds a way to get a smaller hair salon of her own and calls on her best old hair stylish buddy, Paul Denton (Ian Somerhalder) to come and work for her.

Tim realizes he is gay and it's the reason he is so pissy over Jenny dating both girls and GUYS. He checks into rehab and falls for a guy named Blake who runs the group meetings, but Blake wants this guy named Ted so it's a triangle...ya'll see where im going with this? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

now for random stuff:
Erin Daniels is naked in every episode.

I am involved in making Erin Daniels naked in every episode.

I appear on the show and have a one night stand with Shane, but she falls in [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] with me because I am so cute and i become a regular cast member and get paid to make out with hot girls on the show. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2004, 01:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Marina develops a disease that doesn't allow her to speak, so she just stands around and looks pretty.
Bwahahah. Word, dude.
Old 04-16-2004, 01:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hell yeah Leka! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I forgot one more thing:

Mr Piddle's returns from the dead and in a weird "Pet Cementary" like episode, eats Tonya while she is asleep with a side of leftover Meow Mix. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2004, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DaWsonSReaLJoEy:
<STRONG>Marina develops a disease that doesn't allow her to speak, so she just stands around and looks pretty.

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I like that one [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I like to see a foreign chick come to town and ask Shane to take her to lots of gay places. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] If they can't find one I'd be more than happy to be that foreigner [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2004, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

I don't really know about the entire season, but this is what I would like to happen for the first episode of the seasons:

-Alice and Dana have some weird sexual tension going on when Dana shows up at the planet with Tonya. And then later on in the episode, Alice goes over to Dana's and starts apologing about the kiss and saying if Tonya makes her happy then Alice is happy for her. Dana interrupts by saying: "We broke up." Alice is confused until Dana says: "I found out that she killed Mr. Piddles, so we broke up." Dana frowns at the last part and Alice goes and hugs her. After the hug, they pull back a little and after a minute they start to kiss. They make love and afterwards while their sleeping theirs a knock/ring at the door, Dana gets up from her bed walks over to the door. It's Lara!

-Jenny goes to the bathroom at the planet and Marina follows her in there asking if she got her message. Jenny says that she did. "And?" Marina asks. Jenny replies: "And...I once felt the same, but now I'm in love with someone else." Marina starts to wonder who but theirs a knock at the door and one of her co-workers says she's needed out there. Later Marina spies Jenny hanging out with both Robin and the dolphin guy, but when Marina--fueled with jealousy--questions her about them, Jenny says: "I'm not in love with either one of them...I'm in love with myself. And I know, I'm better than any mind f**k that you could give me." Marina feels bad.

-Bette is suffering through depression and no one really wants to talk to her besides Candance and a heartbroken Shane. Candace and Bette go on a date and you can tell their connection is slowly fizziling. The excitement of being together is no long there so Bette calls the night to an end, early and ends up at Shane's with a case of beers in one hand and a gallon of ice cream in the other. Shane lets her in. (Platonic.)

-A drag king Ivan and Kit go out to dinner. They get a few stares and Kit feels uncomfortable. Ivan tells her if they care about one another, why should they be worried? Kit tries to enjoy the rest of the night. When Ivan takes her home, she goes in for the kiss, Kit wants to but outwardly asks: "what are we doing..?" Ivan says: "Anything we want to do." They kiss.

-A depressed Tina wants to hole herself up at Alice's but Alice wants her to go out with her and Shane. Tina doesn't think that's such a good idea but ends up going to the Planet where she's left at a table by herself while Shane goes to get the drinks and Alice goes to the bathroom (this is after seeing Tonya and Dana together). While alone a female asks if the seat beside Tina is taken, and at first she says no, but then (thinking of Bette), she tells her to go ahead. And they have a good conversation. Tina is smiling the entire time.

[ 04-16-2004: Message edited Age-a-licious ]

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 04-17-2004, 01:54 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it's funny how everyone beliefs that Tonya killed Mr. Piddles. She better have not have done that [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2004, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cleis666:

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it's funny how everyone beliefs that Tonya killed Mr. Piddles. She better have not have done that [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
You know, she probably did.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 04-17-2004, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was just thinking about this probably b/c I'm already going through withdrawals.

Tim: I'd like to see the poor guy get some action. Maybe he could meet a new girl. But I still want he & Jenny to stay friends for some reason.

Jenny: She should finally make up her mind that she's a lesbian & commit to Robin.

Alice/Dana: I'm still kinda unsure if I want them to hook up full time, I was kinda thrown for a loop w/the kiss.

Shane: I'd love for her to meet a nice girl who actually shows her what true love is all about.

Bette/Tina: Bette has to suffer a little. So maybe Tina should start having a hot affair w/someone new for a little while & make Bette try to win her back.

Marina: Francesca returns to destroy her b/c Frannie was her bitchy equal & Marina deserves to have her mind f--ked for a little while
Old 04-18-2004, 02:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DaWsonSReaLJoEy:
<STRONG>Marina develops a disease that doesn't allow her to speak, so she just stands around and looks pretty.</STRONG>
brilliant [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2004, 08:10 PM
New Fan

yeah I read that she does not have as big a role anymore. I want to see Bette and Tina back together though. Like eventually. And maybe shane meeting the coolest person ever but fights against it because she doesn't want to fall in love since the last experience wasn't a good one...
Old 04-18-2004, 10:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Bette/Tina: I actually don't want Tina to forgive Bette. However, we all know that she will. I just hope that the ride is angsty and that we see Bette in pain. Because she deserves it.

Jenny: I want Jenny to grow up and make up her mind. I started watching the show for Mia but Jenny is one of my least favorite characters. She's so impulsive and immature, I hate most of her attitudes.

Marina: I want Marina gone. I never understood the Marina love. Maybe because I'm Brazilian so we have lots of Marina look alikes on the street. And that's just for the looks. Her character is horrible and I can't stand her accent. She's pretty expandable and is definetely my least favorite character.

Tim: Not sure he's going to be a regular next season, but I'd want him to have a relationship with Jenny (not a romantic one). I actually want them to work things out and learn how to be around each other. Not sure it's going to happen because, apparently, Jenny has her own friends now. Another expandable character.

Shane: I like Shane, but she's somewhat like Jenny to me. Don't like her attitude either. However, I loved what she and Cheri had. I hope Rosanna Arquette is back in season 2, but I guess nothing is going to come out of it. I guess it was just a pretext for Shane to learn how to feel. Now that she did, hopefully we'll see more of that next year.

Kit/Ivan: Hmmm.. Not sure. I think Ivan is just weird but to my surprise she sort of looks cute with Kit. Should be interesting to learn what happens next.

Alice/Dana: Without a doubt, my favorite characters. Their kiss in the finale was actually my favorite scene of the season and I'm completely in love with them. Yes, they're friends, but the best relationships are born out of friendships. They could really make it work and it really looks like Alice just realized she's in love with her. Can't wait to see what happens next. I was still waiting for a couple to ship after Dana/Lara (which I wasn't really into because I knew how it would end). I have one now. They're my favorite part of the show and I honestly want them to be together. Their chemistry is amazing and I bet they're relationship would be accepted within the group. It would be angsty because of all the obstacles in their way (coughtonyacough) especially Dana's insecurity but it could turn out to be amazing. Sort of like Ross and Rachel in Friends (except that I don't like them that much, but point is made).
Old 04-19-2004, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

I'm loving everyones thoughts on what should happen. I completely agree with them all!! haha! i think they would make hell of a storyline [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I don't want Tina to forgive Bette either. But down the line I want them to be friends again.

I'd like to see Dana struggle with the relationship with Tonya and then her developed feelings for Alice.

I want Shane to get a girlfriend, someone who isn't married. Someone completely different from her and the rest of the group. Maybe an uptight lesbian. Like she doesn't want to do anything out in public. but have Shane break her of that.

I'm so in love with Kit and Ivan! Even though Kit isn't gay, I just want her to get involved with Ivan. They are seriously made for each other.

I want Jenny to stay with Robin and the dolphine guy to be like their hag. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] having Marina get all jealous and go crazy.

I think Tim should get really wasted one night and end up sleeping with a man, and the morning after he tripps out when he sees the guy next to him. He goes into denial, but then later realizes he just might be gay.

darylღbeth
Old 04-23-2004, 11:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I think Tim should get really wasted one night and end up sleeping with a man, and the morning after he tripps out when he sees the guy next to him. He goes into denial, but then later realizes he just might be gay.
For the [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] of goddess PLEASE let this happen!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm so into the whole Tim being gay thing, it's scaring me how much I just want him to branch off over to Queer As Folk. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]