Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-13-2004, 09:57 AM
New Fan

Hi new here..

Hey, um im new here, i havent actually watched L word yet cuz it isnt coming out here till the fall, but ive seen video clips, scripts, screen caps and im up to date with what is happening, i think its great..well i just wanted to say hey..i hope its ok i started a topic i didnt know where to introduce myself..im angie from the UK...anyways i think Jenny/Marina were a great couple, it just sucks that Marina is leaving the show, id like to see shane and jenny together lol, dont ask me why, i think its because their both my favourite characters..i just love shane, her look and personality. I just love Jenny too cuz shes hott lol, im a big fan of Mia Krishner though her character is actually alittle annoying at times with her writing, confusion and all..but anyways i think ive said enough..
Old 05-13-2004, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi welcome to the board. There's actually an introductions thread, as well as various couples & character appreciation threads for you to meet people & discuss the show. Feel free to jump right in please & hope to see you around often. B/c these other thread exist I'm going to go ahead & close this.