Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2004, 02:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Aww, guys are evil, Liliya.

It reminds me of this one time after I saw the movie 'It' after years of trying to avoid it (I'm terrified of clowns after I first saw it) and my roommate got the cover of the DVD and put it on my bed side table so it'd be the first thing I would see when I woke up. It scared the crap out of me.
Old 06-02-2004, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

Wow Karlie if somebody had done something like that to me, I would get them back, and then not speak to them for a long time. I can be such a baby sometimes, when I get scared I get really *scared*.

And talking about guys being evil, when me and my friends went to see The Ring in the theaters each time there was a freaky part my friend was either hit me ,or whisper in my ear at that exact time. He scared the hell out of me. That was the only reason why I thought The Ring was so scary.
Old 06-03-2004, 04:45 AM
Absolute Fan

I hate when guys do that to you during a movie. One of my friends loves to freak me out during a scary film by shaking my shoulder whenever there's a suspenseful pause. I literally scream.... bastard.
Old 06-03-2004, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

Yeah guys are so annoying when they do that, but what can you do. Guys will be guys. That's why whenever we go to the movies from now on together, I'm sitting away from him. I don't need him giving me a heart attack.
Old 06-04-2004, 05:15 AM
Absolute Fan

Smart move, Liliya.

Damn, I want to go see PoA tonight, but all the tickets were sold out. If only I bought them ahead of time...
Old 06-04-2004, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

I want to see PoA so bad also but I can't tonight because I have tutoring tonight, then I have the SAT's tomorrow morning and my friend is coming over to work on a presentation that's due on Monday. I might go see it on sunday, hopefully. And this time I'm going to order the tickets before I go to the movies so I won't have to wait two hours in the theater.
Old 06-04-2004, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

I was going to see it tonight but I got Troy so I'm going to watch that, graduation is tomorrow so i better rest up lol.

God I hate the SAT I'm so glad I'm done with that. It has to be one of the most stupid tests mankind created.
Old 06-05-2004, 07:19 AM
Absolute Fan

Liliya: I thought about ordering the tickets in advance, but I kept putting it off and now look what happened. I really want to see it with my sister but I have to wait for her to finish the book; she's such a slow reader, so it's going to be a while.

Jen: The SATs are horrible; one stupid test means everything.
Old 06-05-2004, 12:06 PM
Elite Fan

The things on my mind besides James are: CMM lol, my exams, how much I am going to have durning the summer, Tennis, my speech that I have to do, and did I say CMM lol
Old 06-05-2004, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

I might go see PoA tomorrow with my friend and her two brothers, hopefully.

I took the SAT's today, what a bunch if crap. About 28 dollars to take a test that's almost impossible to get a high score on, just because that's mostly what colleges look at. I'm going to take it in October again, but hopefully I at least did good on this test.
Old 06-06-2004, 07:24 AM
Absolute Fan

Most people retake the test. I did pretty good the first time around, but I knew a lot of people who completely bombed it. Some of us get really nervous taking a test... especially if you have to pay for the stupid thing.

I've been tanning all week so I could look half decent in my strapless dress. Even though I'm a latina, I'm very pale. Eh, the party will be at night, so hopefully no one will really notice.
Old 06-10-2004, 08:51 AM
Absolute Fan

I went to my cousin's graduation yesterday. Because it was going to rain, they had it in the gym and oh my freaking god, it was hot in there. There was no A/C and everyone was smushed together. Plus, there was this stupid lady in back of me who kept singing the choir's songs; I wanted to turn around and hit her.

Other than that, it was a lovely ceremony.
Old 06-12-2004, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

That just reminded me of my graduation next year. There are like 890 students in my class, so I'm just imagining us out in the football field on a hot day in June for like hours, not very comforting.

Glad you had fun at the graduation Karlie.
Old 06-14-2004, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

You have my av I made! I can't wait to see the notebook, it opens the day of my birthday.
Old 06-14-2004, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You have my av I made!
Yes I do! It looks awesome by the way. I can't wait until the movie opens either. I can not miss this movie, I must see it. It opens on my "official" last day of school. (Which I just come in for twenty minutes to get my report card and regents grades.) Hopefully I could get my friend to see it with me. I know I'm going to cry so I'll need to bring a box of tissues with me.

Plus I want to buy, and read the book before I see the movie. I need to know if they get together in the end. It's pure torture not knowing.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread