Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2004, 10:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her
~James/Bethany~Chad/Sophia~Peyton/Jake~Grace/Luke~
“Everyday you wait is another day you’ll never get back again.”
-Whitey, One Tree Hill
Old 11-15-2004, 04:06 AM
Master Fan

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until
Old 11-15-2004, 10:37 PM
Loyal Fan

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she
What scares me the most? A passionate person!
Old 11-16-2004, 10:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began
Old 11-17-2004, 03:51 AM
Loyal Fan

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sugarfree
[B]James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began to
Old 11-17-2004, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began to moan

Old 11-17-2004, 10:37 PM
Loyal Fan

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began to moan and
Old 11-24-2004, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began to moan and scream
Old 11-27-2004, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began to moan and scream his

Old 11-28-2004, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began to moan and scream his name
Old 11-28-2004, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began to moan and scream his name passionately.

Old 11-29-2004, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began to moan and scream his name passionately. Then
Old 11-29-2004, 05:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began to moan and scream his name passionately. Then she

It's time to look at love from both sides now.-LUKE & LORELAI
Old 11-29-2004, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began to moan and scream his name passionately. Then she [b]fell[b/]
Old 12-02-2004, 03:16 AM
Loyal Fan

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began to moan and scream his name passionately. Then she fell back
Closed Thread   Post New Thread