Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2009, 05:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

^After finally being able to watch it, I too was annoyed by her. I like her too, and I hope they start writing her story better. I thought it was a good episode, but I personally thought the whole Dan/Clay water scene was a bit weird, but oh well, its why we watch, right??! I am real anxious to see what happens with Nathans career, and where he will be-if anywhere? And I also feel bad for Brooke and Julian. It seems like Julian was serious when he was saying if they were to be pregnant, it would be a good thing,and now it won;t happen But all in all, it was good, now I guess I have to wait a week or two to see the new one.
fan4oth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattt (View Post)
Sadly, it seems they were hard enough for some fans.
I've read a lot of comments (not so much on though, i mean in other sites) complaining a lot because of Nathan and Haley's (especially Haley's) "selfish" attitude.

Like.. Are you serious?

Nathan is just defending his dream and his family, everything he worked for his entire life. And he's not enjoying it, he seriously looked so heart-broken when the agency guys fired Clay.
And Haley is defeding her husband and her family.

Quinn is defending her (one day) boyfriend. And suddendly her and Clay are the victims here?

That's really fair..
Agreed.

I finally caught up on this episode, had a bit of a big week.
To be fair, I can see both sides however in NO WAY AT ALL did Nathan and Haley had selfish attitudes towards this sitution.
Clay didn't do his job properly, and he's paying for that. Sure he has his problems, but so does everyone else.
Nathan I thought looked heart-broken too Patt, when the agency fired Clay.

What I don't get, Clay told Dan about Sara, but not Nathan?

Go figure.

When is Nathan going to get his dream.
SarMil23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattt (View Post)
Sadly, it seems they were hard enough for some fans.
I've read a lot of comments (not so much on though, i mean in other sites) complaining a lot because of Nathan and Haley's (especially Haley's) "selfish" attitude.

Like.. Are you serious?

Nathan is just defending his dream and his family, everything he worked for his entire life. And he's not enjoying it, he seriously looked so heart-broken when the agency guys fired Clay.
And Haley is defeding her husband and her family.

Quinn is defending her (one day) boyfriend. And suddendly her and Clay are the victims here?

That's really fair..
Agreed.

I finally caught up on this episode, had a bit of a big week.
To be fair, I can see both sides however in NO WAY AT ALL did Nathan and Haley had selfish attitudes towards this sitution.
Clay didn't do his job properly, and he's paying for that. Sure he has his problems, but so does everyone else.
Nathan I thought looked heart-broken too Patt, when the agency fired Clay.

Oh, why aren't we still seeing much NH.
I felt like not very much screen time were given to the three core characters.
I thought, more NH this season, but aparently not.
Go figure.
Or, maybe I'm just being greedy and want them all the time.

When is Nathan going to get his dream.
SarMil23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Exactly. Why did he let Nathan be in the dark about his secret after all this, but chose to tell Dan? Dan, out of all people? C'mon, Clay! Tell Nathan that, open up to him if he is the best friend you ever had indeed. I'm not doubting it, but Clay's lack of focus was a result of what he went through, which was in no way easy, and that he was busy with Quinn too. One thing he should have told Nate, so he could understand why he was distracted most of the time, and the other he did it behind Nate's back while he promised him not to.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Poupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread