Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-10-2005, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

Dom quotes - He's so witty and pretty and bright!

West Side Story.

It's about time we start one of these. So, share you favorite Dom, Charlie or Merry quotes. Or quotes about Dom that some of his castmates have said.

"Billy talk to me or I am cancelling the internet." Definitely one of my favorites. It used to be my sig, even.

And also, this: "Viggo left a long message on my machine. He leaves these kind of stream-of-consciousness messages on your machine, like, 'Yeah, this is Viggo, I'm eating chicken, I'm wearing blue trousers, the sun is shining...' I always save the messages."
Old 04-10-2005, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

I love the Viggo one!

"I did study wushu for about eight weeks, which is really nothing. But I was able to kick over my head, which is good fun. That's a great thing about the job. Billy was doing Master and Commander and learning about knots and seamanship and when I went down to visit him in Mexico I woke up tied to my bed in half-sheep shanks and double weaves."
icon *
Old 04-10-2005, 11:18 AM
Loyal Fan

I like the idea of this thread!

Dom:"Everyone had a nickname [on the LOTR set] and I didn't and I always used to joke with the boys saying "I want one, I want one!!" Orli has a idiosyncratic way of talking and from about half way into the movie he called me sblomie... pronounced... Sblom-e as in Domie but take away the do and add sblo..clear?"

Tara
Old 04-10-2005, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

The one about Dom being tied to the bed is hysterical. I've never seen it before and it's inspired all kinds of bad (read: wonderful) thoughts in my head.
Old 04-10-2005, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

And after Dom says that, Billy says "You usually have to pay for that kind of sevice'
icon *
Old 04-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

I remember hearing that. Where is it from?
Old 04-10-2005, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

These are great! I haven't read most of them.

"Yeah! There's a big fountain in the centre of Wellington and one night Elijah and I were out and were so full of beer that we climbed on top of it to have some photos taken by Liv Tyler. We ended up 'marking our territory'! It was about four in the morning and needless to say we got bollocked for it the next day by Peter Jackson for doing it. But hey, you live and you learn."

SATC
Old 04-10-2005, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

They pissed in PJ's favorite fountain.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:54 AM
Total Fan

That's so great! I love how Elijah tells that story too!

The knots one! I've never heard that one before, but god, it's fabulous.

And I love the Viggo one. It really strikes me as the sort of way Viggo would be

I like

Dom: [On Viggo] "I'm going to make up a few pins. It'd be stuff like 'Imprison Viggo' and 'Keep away from Viggo-he bites'

Dom: [On Viggo] "If it did come to fisticuffs, I'd just like to say now that Viggo would lose. He'd get beaten up by Elijah."

seekritotp
Old 04-11-2005, 07:12 AM
Loyal Fan

dom is by far the most hilarious person i've ever...well i cant say met can i? well..funniest person i've ever heard of i guess

the bed/knot thing was so funny i was laughing so hard when i read it. and then what billy said "you usually have to pay for that kind of service" that's sooo funny. HAHAHAH! sorry im going a bit phscyo(sp?). anyway this is one of my favs:

"There was talk very early on in kind of, as a joke, of Elvish women weeping because Merry and Pippin were leaving, because we've been kind of their sugar daddies for the last few weeks we've been hanging around." [Billy] "And we liked the idea that some of them might be pregnant and stuff." [Dom] "Yeah, holding onto their tummies going "don't go, don't go." It's okay, we'll try and be back in nine months time." [Billy] "For some reason Pete never went for that." i

t's really funny. but i'd have to say my absolute fav quote is that bed one. you just cant beat that.

It's a jar of dirt.
Old 04-13-2005, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

The Billy/Dom quotes are the greatest. I love this one:

That's just the kind of thing Pippin would say. That's my Billy. He's so charming - it's like he can do no wrong.
Old 04-13-2005, 02:51 PM
Loyal Fan

hahaa dom ...

It's a jar of dirt.
Old 04-13-2005, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

A Dom quote about Charlie and Claire

"I don't know if it will fully blossom. I keep asking the writers, and they're like, "You know, right now we got something really good going on. It's a very sweet, kind, nurturing kind of friendship. If you guys start making out behind palm trees, it might get a littly dirty." - Dominic Monaghan

SATC
Old 04-14-2005, 09:34 AM
Total Fan

Dirty make out sessions would be so fabulous. But I think I want to wallow in teh cute for a while - the baby's only just been born she probably isn't up for...much
Old 04-14-2005, 09:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

maybe she will be...nine months of nothing would drive someone mad!
Dom:"If he was a girl, I'd marry him today! I've been suggesting to Billy a sex change, but he really feels quite manly about things [Billy shouts, "I love women!"]. Yes, he's really passionate about women, as I am."
Billy:"Dom's an idiot."
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319