Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-08-2005, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

maria, enjoy your vacation. it's good that you'll be taking a break to forget about him i shall enjoy my weekend as well. spending it watching fantastic four with my family. see ya when you get back!

gill, thanks for posting papa viggo's pics from his new movie. pirate ang dating nya talaga.

candice, where are you from?

Old 07-09-2005, 10:44 AM
Elite Fan

Teena ~ Yeah, I really need that look at some cute guys

Oh, I really wanna see Fantastic Four, I saw Michael Chiklis on Conan last night and he was so great,hilarious! I'll see it when I get back from my vacation it'll come to theaters here then I hope you have a great time with your fam!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-09-2005, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

maria: good luck on ur vacation. i bet u'll deffo have fun there. i watched that too, chiklis in late night with conan. hilarious indeed oooh! D airconditioning 4 his bottom and head

teena: dito ulit si marca sleepover. miss na nya si sunshine eh! eto' queer party kami ulit. EP14 na sya ng S1. naka2log na. its 2am na kase. hehe! grabe ang virus ng QAF.

gill: thanks sa photos ni pirate viggo sparrow
Old 07-09-2005, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

ryll ~ yeah it was totally priceless and also him walking Jessica's little dogs with the pink leashes....

and thanks, I'm sure I'll have a great time!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-09-2005, 11:39 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yoda167
Oh, I really wanna see Fantastic Four, I saw Michael Chiklis on Conan last night and he was so great,hilarious! I'll see it when I get back from my vacation it'll come to theaters here then I hope you have a great time with your fam!
i watched it yesterday night. oh god, chris evans is hot! i love his character!

gill: andaming viggo pics yan ah! i think i live him pag long hair nya, like aragorn. ayoko ng maiksi. ah basta, pag pirate, kay papa johnny pa rin ako!

candice: maria's not filipino, she's finn, where my husband came from.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-10-2005, 02:17 AM
Elite Fan

Linds~ well I definately need to see the movie then.... so how are things in the life of you?
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-10-2005, 02:22 AM
Moderator Manager

i'm okay. we've got this new guy at work and he looks cute but he's not my type. i'm getting old and impatient already. at least you're still young and you have a long time of finding and waiting. my time's almost up already!

Old 07-10-2005, 03:16 AM
Moderator Manager

oo nga naman, abby abandoned us na.

Old 07-10-2005, 04:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
i'm okay. we've got this new guy at work and he looks cute but he's not my type. i'm getting old and impatient already. at least you're still young and you have a long time of finding and waiting. my time's almost up already!
hmm, cute but not your type? maybe he could became your type...heheh what are you talking about!?? your time is up!?? you're not even that old!!! psssh.....I will have none of that...don't make me come there and kick your butt for saying something like that it'll happen!! besides I have an aunt who's over 50 and single and she's happy so you're not old!!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

linds how old R U na ba? ako malapit na rin maging deperate. no luck in papas.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

maria, i had a good weekend with my family. fantastic four is a good movie. michael chiklis and chris evans are a funny tandem. i didn't expect the comedic chemistry between them. anyway, hope you have fun in your vacation.

linds, tumigil ka dyan about the age thing ulit ha mas matanda kaya ako sa yo pero i still want to enjoy single life before getting married. wala rin akong prospects ngayon.

ryll, half ng QAF season 1 na pala napapanood ni Marco. naku, mahaba pa since til season 4 na yang dvds nyo. tapos nyo na ba ni gay?

gill!

Old 07-12-2005, 09:18 AM
Elite Fan

Teena ~ I'm glad your weekend was good and glad that Fantastic Four was good.... and thanks, I'm all packed....I gotta go to sleep in about 4 hours to wake up after 4.a.m to get to the airport after 5.a.m

I just wanted to wish you all a good couple of weeks, I'm leaving on vacation so I won't be around for a while!! Byee...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-13-2005, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

teena di pa. baka this weekend tapos na namin S3. Dami kasing gawa eh.
maria have a safe vacation! Enjoy. and tell us all about it when you return.
linds Abby! I was talking to her kanina.
Old 07-13-2005, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

maria, have a safe trip and enjoy! we'll miss you!

gay, okay lang yan. wag nyo madaliin kasi mabibitin na rin kayo katulad ko. i wanna watch season 5 na.

Old 07-13-2005, 06:38 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yoda167
hmm, cute but not your type? maybe he could became your type...heheh what are you talking about!?? your time is up!?? you're not even that old!!! psssh.....I will have none of that...don't make me come there and kick your butt for saying something like that it'll happen!! besides I have an aunt who's over 50 and single and she's happy so you're not old!!
awww, thanks! you're sweet! and no, he's not my type! he's cute but that's it. how are things with you right now?

gay: talking to abby where?

teena: alam mo, feeling ko talaga mas matanda ako sayo! feeling ko mas older ako sayo at manang na manang ako noh!

ryll: i'm turning 27 this september. at wala pa akong bf!