Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-29-2004, 12:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167

Good, good, it's all good Heh, you could make some serious cash with your school And you could sell like merchandise
Yeah. good program, wouldn't have minded really Question : Have you seen Hidalgo? [/B]
Lmao. Now I'm building a school huh? Of course! I've seen Hidalgo! I wouldn't miss it in heartbeat. Saw it twice, the plot was just okay but I love Viggo in horse action of course.
Old 05-29-2004, 02:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by abby-anne
Lmao. Now I'm building a school huh? Of course! I've seen Hidalgo! I wouldn't miss it in heartbeat. Saw it twice, the plot was just okay but I love Viggo in horse action of course.
Well just humor me, it's Saturday morning, okay day, but I just woke up/ got up, so it's morning to me... and I'm a bit in overdrive,nothing to do really, since it's graduation day today and my friends are in grad parties or engagement parties and tonight the city will be filled with tons of new grad students I can live without seeing so no going out -today....heh And Hidalgo, well it came to theaters and I don't think it's running there anymore, I didn't go see it, because it got really bad rewiews all around, nobody wanted to see it,I'm not that into horses(allthough I admit Aragorn looks pretty good on one ) and movies are sooo expensive here

Hmmm, I think I might rent Rotk today, nothing else to do...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-29-2004, 09:54 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167
Hmmm, possibly, you don't happen to post in OT threads anywhere, do you? Wait, wait, are you that chick with the huge crush on the f1 driver, what's his name, Ki-something?
you mean this guy?

nah. don't know him.

abby: wala atang projects si papa viggo ngayon ah.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-29-2004, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

Don't know him? Man, could have sworn it was you! My bad!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-29-2004, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

You're from Finland right? Well, you can finally see Hidalgo when the DVD comes out on August 3rd. Of course, Aragorn looks good in a horse. It's his thing. So did you rent ROTK? Woot. We're getting the DVD tomorrow!

Gill - Bukas na! I can finally grope Aragorn and his long sword.

Linds - I know. Sa 2005 pa. Baka mawala tong board. This board is so quiet.
Old 05-29-2004, 11:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
[B] You're from Finland right? Well, you can finally see Hidalgo when the DVD comes out on August 3rd. Of course, Aragorn looks good in a horse. It's his thing. So did you rent ROTK? Woot. We're getting the DVD tomorrow!
Wau, how did you know when the dvd comes out here? Are you a wiz or something? Well I think I'll have to get it on August 3rd then.... you'll probably kick me if I don't j/k! Well it is, isn't it. ,me and my big sis(she's 27 and a bigger lotr fan than me or atleast her bf is lol) had a convo about Rotk sometime ago, that Aragorn looks so much better when he's on his horse, all dirty and fighting and all, then at the end, where he's crowned when he's all squeaky clean! Her bf was trying to get in this convo, but really couldn't, because we said it doesn't work like that in real life Yeah, I rented ROTK, the 5th place I went to had it, I was like "I want ROTK or nothing...." But I haven't watched it yet, I was too tired last night and didn't want to fall asleep on Aragorn... Well we got the dvd and vhs on Wednesday, except I think the extended one is due in November...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-30-2004, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

Heehee. Maybe I am a wiz just like Harry. Check out Amazon.com and it says August 3rd. Aragorn is waay hotter if he's dirtyy. Of course, I love it when he's clean too.
Old 05-30-2004, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Heehee. Maybe I am a wiz just like Harry. Check out Amazon.com and it says August 3rd. Aragorn is waay hotter if he's dirtyy. Of course, I love it when he's clean too.
Yeah maybe I should start calling you Abby Potter Awww, well we don't have a local amazon store,like the US and Brits do...Well i just returned Rotk, I watched the movie and the extras this morning and I have to say that Aragorn was like soooo much yummier than I remembered! When they showed him the first time in the movie, I was like "heyyy! I've missed you!" And he is definately better alll dirty I stand by my earlier opinion....And it was soo cute when at the documentary about making the movie, when he had his last shot, he hugged Peter Jackson and I think he had a tear...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-30-2004, 07:51 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Linds - I know. Sa 2005 pa. Baka mawala tong board. This board is so quiet.
don't worry. exempt ang new boards from board closures.

maria: sorry, you got it wrong. btw, how was your weekend? back to work again for me tomorrow.

Old 05-30-2004, 08:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y

maria: sorry, you got it wrong. btw, how was your weekend? back to work again for me tomorrow.
Well my weekend was nothing special, I watched some epis of Sex and the city last night, went to bed early, watched Rotk this morning, returned it to the rental shop and now I'm here...I'm going to the movies though tomorrow, to watch Honey, I've seen it allready, but my friend has a thing for Mekhi Phifer(Pratt on ER, if you watch it...) and I owe her one
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-30-2004, 09:08 AM
Moderator Manager

today though, i just stayed at home all day. watched formula one and Chamber of Secrets on HBO. hopefully i'll get to see POA this wednesday.

Old 05-30-2004, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

You get POA now too? That is so not fair!! I have to wait till the beginning of August, they said some crap about not getting enough wiewers if it would premier now and I just think that's full bull!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-31-2004, 01:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Gah, ano ka ba! I mean the usual movie marathon ano pa nga ba. Ikaw wala e ako meron pa.
Promise! Pagbalik ko sa weekend! Oh, baka hindi pala magwork ung binurn ko na WW cds sa player nyo ksi I just burned it as a data cd, walang folders and stuff. Didn't think na magagamit ko kasi anywhere else... Eep.

Yellow, master yoda167, I'm andie.

Til further notice
I'm in between
From where I'm standing
My grass is green
Old 05-31-2004, 01:41 AM
Elite Fan

Hi Andie I'm Maria nice to meet you
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-31-2004, 01:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

You Pinoy, too?

Til further notice
I'm in between
From where I'm standing
My grass is green