Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 08:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm feeling kind of bad now for bringing this over...

Kristin interview with Adrian Pasdar

Quote:
You and Milo seem pretty tight.
Yeah, we’ve become very good friends over the course of six months. We have a lot of things in common and we live near each other, so I’ll pick him up if we have a long ride. We share a lot of the same interests. And he's single, living the single life, while I'm married with kids. So, I think we live vicariously through each other. We give each other a lot.

Awsome banner Jaded Joy!
Old 12-02-2006, 05:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Aw, don't feel bad. Though it is sad news for this thread.

But, as so many have said before... As long as they're both happy and doing good, it's good.

- Åsa - LiveJournal - MySpace - The Domino Effect -

"Everyone's like the rest. That's why they're the rest."
Old 12-03-2006, 07:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Thats sad

True, Asa. but remember, keep the hope!

now this angry little girl is drowning in this petty world,
and I'm who you run to.

duncan & veronica {true love stories never have endings.}
Old 12-04-2006, 05:03 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm sorry, but when were Alexis and Milo ever married and with kids? This same statement could've been made when he had a girlfriend. "Living the single life" doesn't mean he's out with another girl every night (he has a very demanding job!). I think Pasdar was just saying their lives are a bit different, considering Milo doesn't have a family of his own yet.
Old 12-05-2006, 03:13 AM
Master Fan

I think he was just highlighting the especial difference between being romantically unattached to being as settled as you can get. I'm pretty sure single wouldn't be applied to a guy with a girlfriend, unless he's covering for him. But, yeah, I don't know that there's a huge need for a married man to live vicariously through a long-term monogamous relationship man, or vice versa. Just...doesn't amount to much.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:27 AM
Loyal Fan

aww i just miss them together. GG isnt the same anymore, i still watch it.. but it is becoming less entertaining. but it got more interesting with marty back on the show hehe. lol

i hope inthe end of the series she is with someone she loves and knows that the person is going to treat her right and acknowledge her. :cough: Jess :cough:

Picture, you're the Queen of Everything..As far as the Eye can see..Under your Command..
I will be your Guardian..When all is Crumbling..Steady your Hand..
Chlollie
Old 12-17-2006, 09:35 AM
Absolute Fan

I miss these guys.

I agree though with the "not married with kids" part.

icon: likeability
Old 12-29-2006, 07:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

i think what fustrates me most is how Alexis & Milo broke up, since they were together for three years... than Jess & Rory breaking up. Alexis & Milo was in real life and if they had a baby i would be crying because Milo is a great guy and would treat Alexis like a queen. Milo deserves a great woman and i can't wait until he gets married... it would be that cherry on top if Rory & Jess gets back together but that's unlikely..
Old 12-29-2006, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

I'm very sad about them breaking up. They seemed like a great couple and Alexis said that they had talked about what it would be like to be married to each other.

I wonder if it had anything to do with Milo's increasing fame. He's probably got a very busy schedule

Old 02-27-2007, 11:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

So I hope no news is good news?
Old 02-28-2007, 04:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hmm..

Orlando is back, better than ever!
Heroes: Save the cheerleader, save the world!!
<<Milo Ventimiglia>>
Old 03-19-2007, 06:47 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CrazyBeautiful- (View Post)
I'm very sad about them breaking up. They seemed like a great couple and Alexis said that they had talked about what it would be like to be married to each other.

I wonder if it had anything to do with Milo's increasing fame. He's probably got a very busy schedule
Ah that'd be sad if it was. They were cute though.

Does anyone still come here?
Old 03-19-2007, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

No I don't think it was that one was more famous over the other maybe things just didn't work out. I mean I wish them both the best.

I mean I had the wonderful chance of meeting both Alexis and Milo this past year and they seem like really nice people. As long as they are happy then that is more then I could ask for. I wish them nothing but the best in life.

But I have to say even though they broke up I huge respect for both of them for not bashing or saying mean things about each other. That is true class and shows the type of people they are.

And who knows if it is ment to be it will be.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 03-19-2007 at 07:48 PM
Old 03-19-2007, 07:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Alexis and Milo are so cute together.. its a shame they broke up
Old 03-20-2007, 03:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
No I don't think it was that one was more famous over the other maybe things just didn't work out. I mean I wish them both the best.

I mean I had the wonderful chance of meeting both Alexis and Milo this past year and they seem like really nice people. As long as they are happy then that is more then I could ask for. I wish them nothing but the best in life.

But I have to say even though they broke up I huge respect for both of them for not bashing or saying mean things about each other. That is true class and shows the type of people they are.

And who knows if it is ment to be it will be.

I absolutely agree!

Orlando is back, better than ever!
Heroes: Save the cheerleader, save the world!!
<<Milo Ventimiglia>>
Closed Thread   Post New Thread