Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 12:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

What?? Everwood cancelled? That show was great.

There must be something we can do. Rosewell fans were able to bring back their show to air... we must be able to do the same thing with Everwood.
Old 05-17-2006, 11:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Picking OTH up over Everwood, it just makes no sense at all.
Can't imagine not having Bright and Hannah on my TV every week.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Kelly!

Everwood got cancelled? But they'll have a chance to end the show, and not leave any loose ends, right?
Old 05-17-2006, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Cancelling Everwood is a travesty of huge proportions. Honestly, how often does television get the likes of such talent like Treat Williams, Greg Smith, Tom Amandes, and Emily V.? Well, we've seen the executives do stupid things before.

I'm happy about OTH only because the finale left so many relationships/storylines in disarray, plus I enjoy finding spoilers for the show.

I want to hit the people who decide that 7th Heaven would be a good idea. Those people need to have their heads examined.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:08 PM
Elite Fan

Do my eyes deceive me? Does Curly actually have an avatar?!? Who is the cute baby in it?
Old 05-17-2006, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

Aw, Kelly, I knew you would notice. Isn't she cute? She is Jenny on OTH, the baby of Jake/Nikki. She is the only character on that show who doesn't make me want to pull out my hair.

Is anyone else interested in the finale of The O.C.? Strangely, I am considering the spoilers.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyhead
Is anyone else interested in the finale of The O.C.? Strangely, I am considering the spoilers.
I've heard about
Spoiler:
so I hope I remember to tune in to see
Spoiler:
. I don't want to be spoiled on it though. I don't watch OC or OTH but love a good soap cliffhanging finale so I always watch those
Old 05-17-2006, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Awwww, Jenny is so cute. I don't even watch the show, except for a few snippets of scenes I remember from seasons 1 and 2, but I quite liked Jenny and her dad. Jake was such a sweetie. And...I otherwise don't care. Heh.

I've also got a problem about looking at spoilers for shows I don't watch/give a crap about. So I've been trying to find OC spoilers. It's very sad.
Old 05-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm trying become ambidextrous by only using my left hand. It's hard.
Old 05-17-2006, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

Ooh, I'm left handed! That doesn't really have much to do with anything, but I like that about myself!

Is that a Luke/Rory manip icon? It looks good.
Old 05-17-2006, 05:46 PM
Extreme Fan

I want to be able to use both... Like, in case I break an arm.

It is, it is. I ship Rory/Luke romance rabidly.
Old 05-17-2006, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

Wow, that's quite a 'project' you're trying, Kara. I can only imagine how hard it must be... always trying to go against your natural "side"... I'm impressed. Good luck!
Old 05-17-2006, 05:58 PM
Extreme Fan

I hope it works... I'm making a few more typos, but so far all I'm doing is typing (easy) and using the mouse (really weird not to use the index finger for the left button). I think when I try eating it will be harder.
Old 05-19-2006, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

I've been out the loop for a while and have missed sooooooo much. If you don't remember me I'll update you!

This is CHAR...I had to get a new sign in (now Buzz_Bee). Reason for new ID, someone kept accessing my accounts and deleted my subscriptions and changed my email.

I am ambidextrous because I'm right handed and I sprained three fingers on my right hand. So for two months almost I was writing with my left, so I can do both. It's a hard thing to do, but when you have the motivation, like an injury on your more dominant hand, then it becomes easier!
Old 05-19-2006, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

Okay, Everwood fans, get ready to either cry or scream. This is the official site from the CW that of course got axed just like the show: http://www.tvtattle.com/images/everwood-cw.jpg

I am still in shock over the ignorance of Dawn Ostroff. She thought that she couldn't ignore the 7 million viewers for the 7th Heaven finale? Um, is she dense? Is there even one person older than five who doesn't know that all series finales get huge numbers? Will and Grace did too last night, but it's not coming back.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread