Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2023, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

People should be allowed to have different povs though.
Old 07-30-2023, 08:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Of course. And it is ridiculous when highly paid actors talk about low residuals checks I agree. Milo made millions with This is Us and is comfortable enough to finance his own show. How much he is bieng paid is not relevant to the current situation. Beyond his production company he won't be affected by the strike.

What I got from what the people that are upset were saying is that the lack of vocal support and his absence at the striking locations combined with his murky support of the WGA strike led them to believe he is not pro strike. That he is siding with the production companies, doesn't care about writers and actors and is more focused on the strike forcing him into a break and stopping his ongoing project through his company.

I think people assume way too much from his silence and are looking for reasons to nitpick and bash him. I read some things about how he went to Disneyland with VIP passes with his girlfriend instead of picketing and I was like so what??? He hasn't had a break in years. Can't he enjoy his break and spend time with his love ones?

The internet is a wild place

Last edited by marikolab; 07-30-2023 at 12:40 PM
marikolab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2023, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I do agree! Internet is indeed a wild place and ppl think that their opinion is what matters the most.
Old 07-30-2023, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Milo Ventimiglia

Quote:
Originally Posted by marikolab (View Post)
Of course. And it is ridiculous when highly paid actors talk about low residuals checks I agree. Milo made millions with This is Us and is comfortable enough to finance his own show. How much he is bieng paid is not relevant to the current situation. Beyond his production company he won't be affected by the strike.

What I got from what the people that are upset were saying is that the lack of vocal support and his absence at the striking locations combined with his murky support of the WGA strike led them to believe he is not pro strike. That he is siding with the production companies, doesn't care about writers and actors and is more focused on the strike forcing him into a break and stopping his ongoing project through his company.

I think people assume way too much from his silence and are looking for reasons to nitpick and bash him. I read some things about how he went to Disneyland with VIP passes with his girlfriend instead of picketing and I was like so what??? He hasn't had a break in years. Can't he enjoy his break and spend time with his love ones?

The internet is a wild place
Hmmm maybe then that was what all those lukers were, and thankful they were just luckers I guess. Yeah you can't please everyone, just hope actors don't turn against each other.
Old 07-30-2023, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Not everyone who supports the strike is out on the picket lines.
Old 07-30-2023, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Milo Ventimiglia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Not everyone who supports the strike is out on the picket lines.
Very true not everyone is going to be vocal or show their support on the picket lines or on social media.
Old 07-31-2023, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's also true.
Old 08-10-2023, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Milo Ventimiglia

I try to stay away from posting things like this but figured I would get ahead of it. Not sure how I will feel tomorrow if anyone posts anything to type out where rumor started.

But on the instagram account Deuxmoi someone sent in a blind item about him, again about it being secretly married, but this time did add something about him being known for sliding into DMs but did mention that he seemed to be completely off social media now. And that they were at wedding where he didn’t smile and was able to avoid being in pictures as everyone was documenting everything and posting it.

Again this account anyone can email or DM in with a story and if the account holder feels like it could be true or someone can confirm it then she’ll post it.

I just hope whoever is sending in these blind items is like a friend of a friend of a friend and not someone in either of their inner circles, or just someone making something up.
Old 08-10-2023, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, really? Yeah, I think we'd need confirmation on that.
Old 08-11-2023, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

We need confirmation, yes.
Old 08-12-2023, 07:00 AM
Loyal Fan

She wasn't wearing a wedding/engagement ring on her latest Instagram posts earlier this week. So I don't think they're married. I think she likes to wear rings on that finger. Maybe she's looking for attention as well I don't know.
Old 08-12-2023, 08:15 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Milo Ventimiglia

That is somewhat of what the person who submitted the blind item said because they said it was different ring they took it as her trying to send a message or hint. I just hope it’s some random who’s submitting these blind items and not someone close to them.
Old 08-12-2023, 08:56 AM
Loyal Fan

God I hope so.

People on Tumblr were talking about that wedding though. The woman getting married would post about it regularly and Milo's girlfriend was a bridesmaid. They were debating wether or not he would attend the event with her knowing most of the guests would post about it on social media. Might be one of those people that tracked the event on social media and sent something to that gossip account.

Last edited by marikolab; 08-12-2023 at 09:58 AM
marikolab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Now that's interesting.
Old 08-12-2023, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Milo Ventimiglia

It did sound like it was someone from the wedding because they mentioned something about him not smiling once while there and someone avoiding being photographed.