Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

I wondered why you hadn't posted yet, Anna. I'm glad you found time to see it
Quote:
Originally Posted by mibagel (View Post)
I can't decide what Mom Petrelli is thinking. Initially she seems a little shocked that one of her sons is completely destroying the other but two seconds later she is beaming because Nathan is coming off like a martyr. She told Peter that he had always been the favorite and yet seems oblivious that Peter has stormed out. I don't trust this lady and I'm positive she knows more about the fathers death that she admits to.
I wondered that too. Is she more like Peter or more like Nathan? It really adds to the mystery of whats to come, especially since there are so many twists and turns on this show

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibagel (View Post)
Regarding Peter and Simone, I loved the kiss scene because it was typical Milo and he makes it seem so heartfelt. The staging of it was great with the red umbrella and the rain but perhaps because we have not been able to see the build-up, I wonder if the fact that Peter can sense other people's feelings and emotions is the reason that he is responding.
That's a good and interesting point, that he may just be feeling her feelings and isn't able to distinguish between hers and what he genuinely feels.