Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 05:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Gah so busy! stupid uni.

Happy ANZAC day.

Which reminds me, I love JJ. I bawled my eyes out on Friday.

So, what else is new?

Luke: He's a grown man with an etch-a-sketch!
Jess: So shake him real hard, maybe he'll disappear.
venusstar85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 04:54 AM
New Fan

ugh. uni. tell me about it. just finished my mid-semesters yet still have sooooo much work to catch up on!!!

JJ...
ooh i know the episode u're talking abt! i cried as well!! the ep was so sad..
i'm really loving his storyline though, cos i'm from a vietnamese background and it's amazing to have this kind of insight.

i love 'thrill' he's such a little cutie!

i'm totally lovin the music!! i wish i lived back then.. the dancing is the best lol.

oh oh oh and my boyfriend just downloaded every ep of GG for me!! wheeeeeee!! haha yeah so when i was meant to be studying for my exams.. erm.. yeah.. that went really well.
ace24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 01:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh it's so sad how JJ and Beth have broken up!

But, what's worse, is that AD is not on after Monday. Yep, Seven are finishing it up at the season 2 finale, No Way Out, and instead they have on Medical Rookies and Who Dares Wins.

This bites. I wanted season 3 so badly, and that was before I even watched the show, and now that I have watched it, I want it more, I love AD. It has so much more depth and insight than some of the other crap on TV at the moment. I'll miss it, they'd better bring it back soon.

Anyway, it's good in a way coz next week I'm flat out with uni, I'm basically not planning on sleeping at all so I can get everything done (remind me not to procrastinate in the future, it's bad). And Big Brother is on, that's distracting enough

So how much of GG have you actually seen now? I just watched the latest US episode today. Not enough L/L in it for my liking.

Well I'm gonna go, won't be on here for at least a week. Good luck with uni

Old 05-05-2005, 08:25 PM
New Fan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO way!!! i can't believe this!!!
honestly i'd rather if they hadn't put AD on at all!! i'm living for that show at the moment, i've been waiting like crazy for milo's appearance. only 1 episode away!
do u think channel 7 just didn't buy the rights to season 3?

oh i know what u mean i have SO much to do with uni, i've been procrastinating way too much but then this weekend there are friends' birthdays, work, and mother's day.

i've watched most of the GG ep.s now, except i'm missing a few here and there.

what is wrong with aussie tv!! a great show like AD has to be on in the middle of the day and is taken over by who dares wins?! why! and GG was taken off so many times and replaced with fear factor?! grrr...

anyways, good luck with uni!
Old 05-06-2005, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

Oh, that sucks about AD!

Milo was so great on the show, it's such a shame you'll miss it... Hopefully, they'll air it at a later time...

The clips of his performance are on milomania.net, maybe you're able to watch them there?

Good luck girls with your end of year studies!!
darcybennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 01:29 AM
New Fan

yep life has been pretty gloomy without AD..

thanks darcy, i was able to download all the chris scenes from AD!!! which made me happy but then so so sad that:
1. i can't watch every episode, season 3 looks amazing!
2. season 3 was the end!
so depressing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcybennett

Good luck girls with your end of year studies!!
thanks! i don't know about naomi, but down under we're nowhere near the end of the year yet! i've still got a few weeks before end of 1st semester, i've been swamped with midterms and such. can't wait til exams are over!!
Old 05-16-2005, 12:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Haha, Americans with their weird school schedule. I so wish it was the end of the year, this year has sucked so far. Just finished 2 big assignments and a few exams, so stuff has slowed down a bit now.

I downloaded the clips And I watched them, even though I wanted to wait until I could see the whole season, but since that probably won't be happening any time soon, I gave in And I made an AD music vid, its in the video thread if anyone's interested

Milo is so good in AD, such a brilliant actor.

GG finale this week!! Are you up to date with GG, ace? Haha I feel like Logan calling you that. I can't stand him and Rory, and it's not just coz I want her with Jess. The whole thing is just off. Thank god for L/L.

Oh I have some Milo news...Cursed is available to buy on DVD here on 17th August. It never came out at the movies here, did it?

Anyway, don't work too hard, catch ya later.

Old 05-21-2005, 11:57 PM
New Fan

what's 'Cursed'? i've actually never heard of it before!

uni has been hectic, hard, crazy. can't wait til this semester is over!

the AD clips were great but just left me wanting more!! oh well that's life.

haha yeah i was obsessed with RL for awhile but that died down, especially the last few episodes i've been seeing some off-putting scenes between them. couldn't help but notice logan's lack of support for rory to achieve her goals, compared to jess in the car scene - 'you will do it, i promise.'

that's enough procrastinating, got an exam tomorrow!!!
Old 05-26-2005, 03:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Cursed is a horror movie that Milo is in. Directed by Wes Craven of the Scream phenomenon. Will have to watch it when it comes out, even though I hate horror movies

Hmm I wonder if we will ever get AD on DVD here. We haven't even got GG so I doubt it. I'm gonna order GG seasons 1-3 from the US one of these days, maybe I should order AD season 1 too?? Oh, I should really stop spending money. Too many DVDs.

I've got one assignment and 3 exams left! Then it will all be over for a month or so

Yeah, I liked Logan in the early days, but lately, blah. And Rory, she's just not herself when she's with him. I like Marty, wish he was in it more. But no one compares to Jess.

Old 06-01-2005, 05:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Good news! Cursed IS coming out at the movies here, tomorrow to be precise! Guess I should check the movie site more often.

http://www.greaterunion.com.au/movie...asp?movie=5569

I'm sure I'll go see it soon, when uni is over.

Anyway that is all.

Old 10-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Posting this here on the off chance that a fellow Aussie will read it...

American Dreams is back!! We finally get to see the 3rd season of AD!! I'm excited coz I've only seen the clips with Milo in them, looking forward to seeing Milo on my TV and also I was really getting into the show before they took it off.

The first episode of the 3rd season, Long Shots & Short Skirts, is airing Monday 17th October, 9:30-10:30am, channel 7, and I presume it will be airing at that time daily.

Old 12-13-2006, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well a year later and I don't think I've posted on the Milo Board since he started on GG

With Heroes starting on Channel 7 in 2007 I thought I'd give this thread a

So, who is looking forward till February?
Just Peachy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 07:23 AM
Elite Fan

We have an Aussie thread here?

I'm looking forward to February! I think the last time I saw Milo, was in American Dreams. Or maybe there has been the odd GG reappearance since then?
AbolishPuppyFactories
Playing The Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I remember posting here years ago, but I had to check the forum guide first, to make sure it was stil here

Spoiler:

I remember seeing Milo on Boston Public he played a cop going undercover as a student.
Just Peachy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

G'day mates!!

It's great seeing our Aussie friends back here!

I'm so glad you'll be getting 'Heroes' in 2007!! That's a pretty darn terrific new year present! I'm sure you'll fall in love with Peter as we all have...

See you around the board!
darcybennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread