Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-18-2006, 08:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys, I heard that the picture of johnny in Pirates3, the one where he's all dressed in that samarai(sp?) clothing is fake. I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything about this.
Old 08-20-2006, 11:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Has Johnny ever sang anything? If so, can you direct me to where I can hear some of it? Thank you.
Jack&Elizabeth ** Jack&Rose ** Charlie&Claire ** Jim&Pam ** Wolverine&Rogue ** Tony&Pepper ** Harry&Hermione ** Buffy&Spike ** Jack&Kate ** Satine&Christian ** Jack&Sam ** Faith&Bosco ** Susan&Mike ** Lois&Clark ** Richard&Lily ** Mulder&Scully
Old 08-20-2006, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know about the pictures of the third pirates, but I'm assuming all of them leaking now into the press are fake because I doubt that they would already show us pics of the new movie. I'm not sure though.

Hm a singing Johnny. I have never seen or heard it, but it could be.
Old 08-20-2006, 04:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Is Johnny gonna be at the Teen Choice Awards?
Jack&Elizabeth ** Jack&Rose ** Charlie&Claire ** Jim&Pam ** Wolverine&Rogue ** Tony&Pepper ** Harry&Hermione ** Buffy&Spike ** Jack&Kate ** Satine&Christian ** Jack&Sam ** Faith&Bosco ** Susan&Mike ** Lois&Clark ** Richard&Lily ** Mulder&Scully
Old 08-20-2006, 06:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yes, our darling boy came and man, he looked amazing. He won for drama and comedic actor.
Old 08-26-2006, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

I've got a question! I'm a Johnny Depp fan, but not as big fan as my best friend! She loooooves Johnny!! And I was thinking that for christmas, I might get her an autographed picture of Johnny! But I don't know if it is possible? anyone knows a way I can get this? and maybe have a fanadress for Johnny?

CastleBeckett
Heidi

LJ.
Old 08-26-2006, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey there! We also have a Q&A thread here, so I'm going to close this one, but if you head over there, I answered your question