Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-03-2004, 10:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

edward scissorhands was the first film that had me thinking about it weeks after i saw it. i was only about 6/7 at the time and ive been a fan of depp ever since...i was allready a fan of burtons films even tough i didnt know he had done beatlejuice aswel at the time.
ive even done my auteur research project for film studies on them (looking at edward scissorhands, ed wood and sleepy hollow) i just love being a film student sometines! it gives me another excuse to watch johnny depp films! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 12:43 PM
New Fan

lol! I love Edward Scissor hands! I cry every time I watch it! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I used to cry so hard at the bit where she says he's dead... and the thought of him living the rest of his life alone is horrid!

I always think of Winona dancing and him clipping away when it snows!

I've loved ES since I was little but now I realise what a great actor it took to portray his character and Johnny definately did that well! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

How do you become a 'clipper'? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 03-03-2004: Message edited Angelpie89 ]
Arrow #404

I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever know. Don't know where it goes, but its only me and I walk alone.
Old 03-03-2004, 01:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by + - ReD - +:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] thats so cute!

I remember my first date. we were both so shy, and we couldnt get up the courage to hold eachotheres hand! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i was only 14. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>

I was 8 when I was on my first date (it was really a date), but it was not a 'cinema date' it was just playing cards [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I won [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
But your date is so sweet [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I wanna come back to my first date. It was so fantastic...

Does anybody know if I can dowload "Edward..." from LimeWire?
Old 03-03-2004, 02:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Angelpie89:
<STRONG>How do you become a 'clipper'? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Just ask Kate (the thread starter) and she'll add you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And Kasienka -- we're not really supposed to talk about "downloading" things on the forum...it is kind of illegal.

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 03-03-2004: Message edited .:NiennaValandil:. ]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 03-03-2004, 09:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I always think of Winona dancing and him clipping away when it snows!
</STRONG>
I love that scene! I remember how I found Winona so pretty when I first watched it.
Old 03-04-2004, 01:28 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Starlightmint:
<STRONG>Why was your date throwing gummy bears at the screen? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well, you see, our mutual friends were on the 'real' date, and we went along and sat together and were kinda interested in each other, though nothing of course came of it. But he was like, 12 or something. Seriously. So the question is rather, why wouldn't he being throwing gummy bears at the screen of a sweet and charming romantic comedy? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And that scene at the end of Scissorhands... Oh man, I cried a bloody river (not literally, ew) at the end. They built up so much empathy, I swear I felt my heart breaking.

the artist formerly known as [stardevi]
Old 03-04-2004, 04:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by .:NiennaValandil:.:
<STRONG>

Just ask Kate (the thread starter) and she'll add you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And Kasienka -- we're not really supposed to talk about "downloading" things on the forum...it is kind of illegal.

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
yup thats right I'm afraid, hee hee "ssh" we won't say anything! our lips our sealed! So lets pretend we never mentioned the word 'downloading' and we'll carry on [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2004, 06:39 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>How do you become a 'clipper'? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 03-03-2004: Message edited Angelpie89 ]</STRONG>
hey hey!! welcome to the thread!!

Will add you now!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mickey-: What's a horse doing on a spaceship?
The Doctor- Mickey, what's Pre-Revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective!

}--- 127 --->>

Icon Credit
Old 03-05-2004, 12:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey! Add me too! I haven't been on this thread yet. Love the movie though, I cried like a baby at the end. A wonderful story, well written, and acted out very well. It's my favorite Tim Burton movie, and that's saying a lot, since I love most of his creations. Please, I'd love to be a "CLIPPER"!!!
Old 03-05-2004, 12:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by + - ReD - +:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] thats so cute!

I remember my first date. we were both so shy, and we couldnt get up the courage to hold eachotheres hand! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i was only 14. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
yeah that is cute [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] gummy bears.. lol

aww.. I can picture it now.

I actually haven't had a first date yet.. hmm.. oh well
I just dyed my hair! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Bonafide rarity
Old 03-05-2004, 05:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LilleLene:
<STRONG>aww.. I can picture it now.

I actually haven't had a first date yet.. hmm.. oh well
I just dyed my hair! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i am still that shy. i cant talk to guys i like, or ask them out or anything! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Ah, first dates are horrible! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ohh! i love getting my hair dyed!
What colour is it??

The Doctor- Mickey, what's Pre-Revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective!

}--- 127 --->>

Icon Credit
Old 03-05-2004, 06:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Johanna*~:
<STRONG>Hey! Add me too! I haven't been on this thread yet. Love the movie though, I cried like a baby at the end. A wonderful story, well written, and acted out very well. It's my favorite Tim Burton movie, and that's saying a lot, since I love most of his creations. Please, I'd love to be a "CLIPPER"!!!</STRONG>
Welcome aboard! I'm sure Red will add you soon. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-05-2004: Message edited Starlightmint ]
Old 03-05-2004, 07:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

I wanna dye my hair but I just cant part with my red cuz not to sound stuck up or anything but its perdy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] so the most Ill ever do is highlights.

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 03-06-2004, 08:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

I don't die my hair but I have some highlights which I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] My friends say I look like Kelly Clarkson, but that's not the reason why I like it.
Old 03-07-2004, 04:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Johanna*~:
<STRONG>Hey! Add me too! I haven't been on this thread yet. Love the movie though, I cried like a baby at the end. A wonderful story, well written, and acted out very well. It's my favorite Tim Burton movie, and that's saying a lot, since I love most of his creations. Please, I'd love to be a "CLIPPER"!!!</STRONG>
Added you! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] wow. 22 Clippers! love it!

by the way guys.. i have been flooded with schoolwork. so i might not be around for a while till it at least calms down a bit.

So if any new people come by, i'll add you as soon as i can! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

}--- 127 --->>

Icon Credit