Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-31-2007, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

Sexy SoulMates [CS] #163: Because they will go back to the start!

{Welcome to the 163rd Chad Michael Murray & Sophia Bush Appreciation Thread}
Because they will go back to the start!

Thread Rule from the Mods:

Please avoid discussing or mentioning Kenzie in this thread.

Special thanks to Azra, for the title!

By B.Scott

By niam

By niam

By BrucasForever<3

By MiSs Vicky

By MiSs Vicky

By B.Scott

By Camy Winchester

By Camy Winchester

By Camy Winchester

By MiSs Vicky

By B.Scott

By IluvChad18
Nicole | Icon

Last edited by BelievesInChad&Sophia; 05-31-2007 at 07:25 PM
Old 05-31-2007, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

By B.Scott

By sochad

By IluvChad18

By MiSs Vicky

By Davis-Scott

By Camy Winchester

By MiSs Vicky

By BrucasForever<3

By Camy Winchester

By B.Scott

By B.Scott

By MiSs Vicky

By B.Scott

By B.Scott

By B.Scott

By sochad

By Meluffy

By IluvChad18

By B.Scott

By Meluffy

By Meluffy

By Meluffy

By Meluffy

By Meluffy

By sochad
Nicole | Icon
Old 05-31-2007, 03:44 PM
Elite Fan

By Meluffy

By MiSs Vicky

By Meluffy

By BelievesInChad&Sophia

By MiSs Vicky

By Camy Winchester

By B.Scott

By B.Scott

By BelievesInChad&Sophia

By B.Scott

By BelievesInChad&Sophia
Nicole | Icon
Old 05-31-2007, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

Tyler Hilton - What's The Use
5ive - Closer To Me
Shayne Ward - Back At One
Shayne Ward - No Promises
Shayne Ward - That's My Goal
Delta Goodman - Lost Without You
Dido - White Flag
Heather Nova - Heart And Shoulder
Lily Allen - Littlest Things
Luciee Silvas - Forget Me Not
Westlife - Queen Of My Heart
Westlife - World Of Our Own
Ronan Keating - If Tomorrow Never Comes
S Club 7 - I'll Keep Waiting
S Club 7 - You
S Club 7 - Natural
S Club 7 - Have You Ever
Semisonic - Secret Smile
Will Young - All Time Love
Aslyn - That's when I love you
Kenny Chesney - You Had Me From Hello
Bryan Adams - Heaven
Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me
Amy Diamond - Another day
U2 - With or witouth you
Coldplay - The scientist
U2 - All i want is you
Police - Every breath you take
Withney Houston - I will always love you
Elton John/Ewan Mcgregor - My song
Strays don't sleep - For blue skies
Ewan Mcgregor and Nicole Kidman - Come what may
The Pretenders - I'll stand by you
Alana Grace - Black Roses Red
Jennifer Warren & Bill Medley - I've Had The Time Of My Life
Nick Lachey - This I swear
Nick Lachey - What's Left Of Me
Nick Lachey - Shades Of Blue
Avril Lavigne - Fall To Pieces
Britney Spears - Born To Make You Happy
The Crystals - Then He Kissed Me
98 Degrees - I Do (Cherish You)
98 Degrees - My Everything
Aerosmith - I don't want to miss a thing
A*Teens - Can't Help Falling In Love
Tim McGraw & Faith Hill - It's Your Love
Michelle Branch - Everywhere
NSync - God Must've Spent A Little More Time On You
Sara Evans - There's No Place That Far
Sara Evans - Perfect
Tyler Hilton - Picture Perfect
Tyler Hilton & Bethany Joy Lenz - When The Stars Go Blue
Aly & AJ - Chemicals React
Aly & AJ - Protecting Me
Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You
Ashanti - Only U
Fabulous ft Ashanti - So Into You
Blake Shelton - Austin
Courtney Jaye - Can You Sleep
Kate Winslet - What if
Michelle Feathersone - We Are Man And Wife
Shania Twain - From this moment
Richard Marx - I Will Be Right Here Waiting
Bethany Joy Lenz - Halo
Bethany Joy Lenz - Songs In My Pocket
Vanessa Anne Hudgens - Come Back To Me
Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not The One
Jesse McCartney - She's No You
Jesse McCartney - We Can Go Anywhere
Jesse McCartney - Blow Your Mind
Jesse McCartney - Just So You Know
Jewel - You Were Meant For Me
Rob Thomas - Ever The Same
Vanessa Carlton - A thousand miles
Atomic Kitten - Cradle
Bosson - One in a million
Boys Town Gang - Can't take my eyes off of you
Celine Dion - All because of you
Celine Dion - Because you loved me
Girls Aloud - I say a prayer for you
M2M - Pretty boy
Mariah Carey - Without you
Michael Jackson - You are my life
S Club 7 - Never had a dream come true
S Club 7 - Two in a million
Starship - Nothing's gonna stop us now
Westlife - Unbreakable
Still on My Brain
I thought She Knew
Its Not Over
Everytime I Close My Eyes
Back to Your HeartThank God I Found You
Used To
Lips of an Angel
Thats When I'll Stop Loving You
Something Like You
If You're Not the One
The Woman In Me
You've Got a Way
Here Without You
Forever and For Always

I think that Chad and Sophia will find their way back to each other this year.
They are both gonna realize, what they had in each other, and that being apart is the same like missing their souls.
I believe that they will marry again, and that then they will have it all together, they will be a happy family
with beautiful childeren, and they will live happily ever after. -Azra

I would think Chad will finally see that Sophia is the right girl for him.. Maybe he saw that clip of Sophia with Jon and he got jealous. So, he called Sophia and asked her to meet him somewhere (preferably a memorable place.. maybe somewhere where they used to go for dates) and he asked for them to start over and it turns out that Sophia has been thinking of him too.. And they realize what they've been missing all this time.. So, Chad proposed again to Sophia and she said "I DO"... -Camy

I believe this year we will see them get more and more closer and I believe more than anything that those two will reunite because the love they have for each other, a love like that never ends will keep growing and soon they won't be able to deny it any longer and will get back together. They are the couple that made me believe in true love because what they have is true love. This year I honestly think will be the year where everything changes and for the better. All roads will lead them back to each other because they are meant to be together and this year they will realize that. And the first steps to them getting back together has already happened, they're friends and from what we all know they're really good friends and we all know that before they got together they were friends and out of it came love and that will happen again. She is the girl for him and he is the guy for her and they will find their way back to each other because TRUE LOVE and REAL LOVE has no ending and their love story has not ended. -Jules

"When soulmates find each other, their two souls become one. When they part, they are each left with only half a soul and an empty spot that no one else can fill... and their souls will spend eternity searching until they find each other again." -That was probably said by a dreamer or an extrememly romantic person who was big on the 'true love' and 'love throughout eternity' thing. And even though i'm not so big on that stuff, i believe it, and I believe this applies to Chad and Sophia. They have even said so themsleves that they are each other's soulmates. So that being said, this year, i think will be spent with them 'finding' each other again. Whether it's as best friends again, or something more. They have something that cannot be denied. People who see them say that it's already begun. Now we just have to sit back and wait. All good things happen in time. Soulmates are going to find their way back in the end. No matter what. Whether it's this year or next year or five years from now... They'll have their happy ending. -Kellie

A prediction about Chad and Sophia could start with the eternal: 'Once upon a time, in a kingdom far far away,' and it could finish with the eternal: 'And they will live happily ever after.' Of course it could because their story is a fairy tale…it’s the story of two people , two soulmates who only need eachother to be happy and to be themselves.
But in the middle of that, there are the real things. By real things I think about their love for eachother, their feelings, their futures…
I can see them still working together on set, being friends and having their own lives…apart. But they can’t hide it, they can’t hide their feelings… it’s obvious in their eyes, in the glances they share. So yeah I can see them apart but thinking about the eachother every single second.
Then, later on in the year they will become closer and closer…they will face the truth and their destiny.
They will be back in the arms of their true love…Chad and Sophia are meant to be together and sooner or later, they will find their way back. -Melanie

I Predict that Chad Sophia will be closer than they have ever been, if not together by the end of this year. -Melissa

Alot of people wonder why I keep faith in Chad and Sophia. And the reason is because, well, it’s not just because of the looks they gave or the kisses they shared. It’s because of the passion in the looks and kisses. It was love, and it is love! And because unlike most celebrity couples, what they have isn’t fake! Now I don’t know if I am just wasting my time having faith (as most people say) or maybe I am just a hopeless romantic, but all I know, is when you find love, real love you gotta fight like hell to keep it. And I believe that Chad and Sophia did in fact have real love. I just think it went into hiding, but it is in fact still there.
My prediction for this year is that Chad and Sophia will find their way back home in one way or another. They are indeed good friends, and friendship is love set on fire. Things have happened between them, but the way I see it, if they can put everything that has happened aside and be friends, then they can surely do it and become lovers like they were before. I see Chad and Sophia renewing their hand written wedding vows, Chad AND Sophia both crying like babies, partly because they can't believe they wasted so much time on nonsense when the only thing in the world that ever mattered, was standing right in front of them gazing into their eyes. They'll go on that special honeymoon to just get away from it all and spend time alone. And on down the road, Chad and Sophia will have the family they always dreamed of. Chad won't just be saying "I want one" when asked "When are you two gonna have kids?" They will both be able to proudly say "We're expecting our first child" or "We love our son/daughter, he/she is the best thing ever!"
...That's the way I see it. Chad and Sophia will find their way back, and will live the destiny they were supposed to. All the pieces of their lives will fall back into place in due time. Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Anna Bush will be back in eachothers arms, where they both belong, because you can never forget your first true love .... they never have, and they never will. And besides, all the time they've wasted apart will make on hell of a story to tell their grandchildren, don't you agree? haha -Nicole

I can totally imagine a lot of good things for this Golden couple in a near . In my mind, their friendship and their cute little things (Such as giving eachother nicknames like "Old Man" and "Clumsy Lady", the pointy finger or running to her and dusting her and laughing together) is just a beginning. Chad and Sophia will become more and more closer because it is inevitable. Their connection will always be there and they can't control that. They care so much of each other and their hearts belong to each other. They will hang out more and more and their feelings that are still there will become stronger and stronger. Indeed, their love is too strong to not live, their eyes will tell us the truth, I'm sure of that. Because their eyes can't lie, we already see this, there eyes are so meaningful when they are together, they will be burning with passion again. The set of OTH will become a set on fire when Chad and Soph are there together. And one day Chad will go to see his Soph, his girl, his baby, the girl that he loves so much, and tell her how he feels because he can't keep it to himself. Sophia will be surprised and totally shocked at the beginning but she can't control how she feels and the result will be a passionate kiss, the sweetest kiss ever. After all of this they will want to keep their love for them. They will rebuild their relationship everyday. They will leave their world to go on vacation because they will want to find themselves together .. alone. And they will be this Golden couple again. They are soulmates that can't be far from eachother.
When people love eachother like Chad and Sophia do, they will be happy because their love is a demonstration of true love and true love is too rare to not live. -Sonia

They will be back together in 2007, we heard so many great things from the set that makes my hope rise and rise everyday.

I think I will never see another amazing love like theirs in any other couple , When I see them and I hope I’ll find this love someday, they are everything love represents.

That’s really short but that’s how I feel about them .
LIVE. LAUGH. LOVE. -Thaly

I think this year, is a Chophia year, because it began so good and I'm sure it will be a great end for them. They are close friends, and soon, they will realize that their friendship is not enough. They need each other and Chad is still in love with Soph, and Sophia misses him so much. Her career is growing so fast and she needs her man by her side now more than ever. It's a matter of time but soon, in a couple of months, they will be together again. At this moment, Chad is trying to find the perfect way to get her heart back. He once gave her a dozen roses, and put in a fake one, and said "I will love you until the last one dies". But I'm sure she still has that rose and tell me if I'm wrong but at this moment the rose is not dead. He still loves her. This year, the couple Murray-Bush will reunite their love and we'll see the good news everywhere. On tv, magazines, radio, everywhere! She said she wants to have babies and be married again, but they will wait until they reach about 30. Chad knows what he wants, Sophia. And Sophia knows what she really wants, Chad. -Vicky

By BrownEyes1980

They were at the MTV New Year's Eve Bash last night and they were holding hands and cuddling the whole night, they kissed at midnight, Chad was holding Sophia and kissing her forehead, then they kissed again when they were standing with Hillarie and Clay Aikan. I knew there was something going on between them...they are sooooooo hot together!!! -January 1, 2004

So maybe 3 minutes after Hilary came over, CHAD showed up. He got out of his car and no one knew who he was. So I, with my way too flourescent pink "CHAD is RAD" sign, yell his name. He looked over, smiled, and turned around, holding Sophia's hand. They were waiting to go onto the carpet because Hilary was taking pics at the very beginning. I was getting frustrated cuz I was standing directly across the street from him, he saw my sign, and just stood there. After like 7 minutes of thinking he was going to blow the fans off, he finally came over. He signed more autographs than Hilary. Pretty much, he signed for anyone who called him over with like a pic of him, or anyone who knew who he was. He came to where I was, and I asked him to sign my sign. He said "Of course sweetheart" or "how could I not sweetheart?!"... something like that. It is all a blur now because I was mesmorized by his beauty. So I had him sign it to my little sister, thanked him, he thanked me, and then he winked at me. Let me tell you, that boy is a darn good winker... there was some passion behind it. So he kept going. He looked so cute in a suit with white puma sneakers on. What a rebel. So he went down the line and then back across the street to Sophia. Then they headed down the carpet, hand in hand and mouth to mouth. They must have kissed 10 times. Most of the time they took pics together, but then Sophia would gracefully step aside when paparazzi told her to. But then when they realized she was famous too, they started taking pics of her by herself. Chad would do the dorkiest poses, like showing off his bulging muscles, and then pretend to be a rock star. He seriously acted like a dork and it was SO adorable! And in his sneakers. So he and Sophia were so cute together and so in love. It was riduclous. If I didn't love them so much I would have gotten tired of it, but oh those two. So (I say so alot) they head on down the carpet doing interviews. Oh, and when Chad was doing some TV interviews Sophia came across the street and signed for some girls, but not where I was. -July 10, 2004

I met Hilarie a few days ago at the pizza place in Wilmington. I was with my boyfriend and I saw her walk by our table. Anyways, my boyfriend and I were just about to pay the bill when someone came up to me. It was Hilarie! I was like, "Uh... Hi!" She told me that she loved my purse and wanted to know where I got it. I told her and then I felt kind of akward so I just told her how awesome OTH is and how much I love it. Anyways, she introduced me to the cast (Chad and Sophia were there). They were really nice and laid back. They invited me to come and watch an episode being filmed. I'm really excited! It's this week! Chad and Sophia are also so cute together. They were like making out the whole time though while I was at my table. I thought it must have been uncomfotable for Hilarie but there was this other guy there who joined them later. -January 1, 2005

I met Chad and Sophia last week. They didn't seem to be in any trouble at all! They were sweet as could be and holding hands and whispering in eachothers ears. -September 28, 2005

Chad and Sophia are still friends, there have been fans that have went to the set of One Tree Hill and have seen Chad and Sophia talking and the fans themselves said they are very friendly and Sophia herself said in a recent interview that "we talk all the time, were still close" plus get this, they're not divorced theyre separated yes but its been reported that Chad never signed the divorce papers which makes me think that Chad still loves Sophia. -December 30, 2006

The person who asked if Chad and Sophia might get back together I think yes there's a chance because there's fans and extras on the set that say that Chad and Sophia are very close again and to quote one fan "You wouldnt think that they were divorced the way they act they're always laughing and joking together it's so sweet" so maybe there is a chance who knows, I know he's with Kenzie and Sophia's with Jon but if Chad and Sophia are close and good friends that speaks volumes its always gonna be there the love between them, one day they will realise it. -January 27, 2007

I was an extra yesterday, and Chad and Sophia were more than friendly... they could have just done their scenes, and left each other alone, but after they finished a scene they were talking and laughing being silly together. When he first got there she gave him a big hug and they laughed and smiled... I was expecting there to be a lot of tension between them... but I was talking to extras who extra a lot, and they were telling me how Chad and Sophia are always friendly... at least they have been for the past few months. -Sometime in 2007

"OMG it's so sad. They have an ambulance on set for the scene that they are filming and Sophia just broke down and started bawling. I guess it reminded her of her Grandpa, but anyways Chad was the first person who walked over and consouled her, then Hilarie, James and Joie came over. Sophia went to her trailer and when she came back out, Chad and Hilarie where making faces and cracking her up, then Chad, Sophia and Hilarie were standing together argueing about something stupid (not sure what) but they were all cracking up together." -March 26, 2007

Nicole | Icon
Old 05-31-2007, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

By sochad

By Soenna

By MiSs Vicky

By JULES24

By BelievesInChad&Sophia

{Click here for the 100th Avies}

{Please PM BelievesInChad&Sophia to add anything to any list.}

Nicole | Icon
Old 05-31-2007, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

thanx for the new thread hun! :hun:
good to have u to start it!
where have u been hun?
Old 05-31-2007, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome.
It's nice to start again
Sorry I've been busy, and my dad installed a new program that is taking some gettng used to. It keeps messing with the computer.
Nicole | Icon
Old 05-31-2007, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thx for the new thread good to see u start

so are we gonna do anything for the 200th?
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 05-31-2007, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

thanks for the new thread nicole hun
You give me strenght to carry on
avie by cami
Old 05-31-2007, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the thread Nicole Nice to see you aswell.
Chad♥Sophia
Proud Member of the CS Squad
Old 05-31-2007, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

oh btw its my title
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 05-31-2007, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Scott (View Post)
thx for the new thread good to see u start

so are we gonna do anything for the 200th?
We're having a Chad and Sophia cake! With their faces on it.
Chad♥Sophia
Proud Member of the CS Squad
Old 05-31-2007, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread! Is there other stories i might of missed on the last thread?
Old 05-31-2007, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Niki

Stephanie no there was nothing new
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 05-31-2007, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay