Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lucas Spoilers&Speculations #5: Because we can't wait to know what's gonna happen

by NikitaWitter

new spoiler

Episodes:

5.01 Four Years, Six Months, and Two Days later(credit to Taylor)

General Information

- S5 will air as midseason, starting January 2008

- filming for S5 started July 30th

- S5 promo here

- Chad about S5 at the Montecarlo Television Festival
  • About S5:
    I'm looking forward to it. Um, as of right now, (swallow) what I do know, actually it's kinda funny, we're aging four years and I'm still four years older than my character, um (laugh), but we, um (licks lips), at this point, I know Lucas has put out a book. It's been semi-successful. Everybody's awaiting the release of his second book, but he's having a difficulty, kinda being honest with himself. And I think he needs to come back to Tree Hill and figure that out amongest his friends before he hurts anybody or does anything improper. That's my belief. And I know that he's now going to be the coach of the Ravens and he will mentor an eighteen [18] year old kid who's probably on the wrong side of the tracks. That's all I know right now, we start filiming on the eighteenth [18th] of July.
  • About Lucas' future relationships & Hilarie:
    I don't know, we haven't discussed that, I have no idea what goes on with the relationships in season five. I do know that Hilarie and I have a fantastic time working together. Um, we had a riot last year because we have a lot of the same friends, she gets along really well with my girl, and I get along well with her husband and so it's kinda fun just to goof around and go crazy on set. I think that most likely Peyton and Lucas will continue that bonding and will continue growing together.

Episode 5.01: Four Years, Six Months, and Two Days

Writer: Mark Schwahn
Director: Greg Prange

- THH classroom scene with Haley/Lucas/Jamie

- Lucas' room at night. Then flashback of LA book signing

- Lucas staring at computer unable to write (Brooke voiceover)

- Lucas/Lindsey scene in her office

- Flashback. Greg/Nathan/Lucas in bar; Greg shoves Nathan; Lucas persuades Nathan to walk away

- Still flashback. Nathan gets into Range Rover; Lucas goes to him and tries to convince him not to drive

- Lucas at home goes through his drawer and finds pictures

- Flashback. Greg/Nathan/Lucas bar scene.

Filming spoilers from PJisaDILF from the CW lounge:

• "My friend and i extraed last monday and were in a scene with haley, lucas, and JLuke. It was in the studios and there were only like 4 other extras there because they just needed people to be in the tutor center. The little kid was sitting at a table drawing a picture and haley and lucas were whispering about whether lucas should take him for awhile because nathan is beginning to be a bad influence on him and he's incompetent at parenting right now. At first haley doesnt agree but after awhile it seems that she's starting to consider it. Joy looks like she's going to cry by the end of the scene.
    After this scene we had lunch and then changed locations. a few other people showed up. They must have had a different call time.

• Another scene we did was of Haley and Lucas going home when the school day was over. There were only like 10 or 15 extras. We were walking under that like underpass thing outside of the school that says Whitey Durham Fieldhouse and they were talking about how Lucas had spoken to Brooke that morning on the phone. Chad was smiling. We couldn't really hear anything else but we think that Brooke had been in town for a few days and wanted to see Lucas again. The little kid was walking with them holding Haley's hand. Once they reached the parking lot it looked like Haley was talking to JLuke and eventually he got into Lucas' car."

- Rivercourt scenes (thanks to TSOneTreeHillz):
  • Skills, Fergie, and Junk playing basketball why Mouth watched. Then Lucas walks up with Jamie and Skills says “there he is the game James!” and he throws the ball to him Jamie dribbles and shoots and Skills blocks the shot. Lucas then asks for the ball and it looked like he was telling Skills not to be so hard on Jamie so when Lucas throws the ball in to Jamie he dribbles and shoots again but this time Skills helps him make the shot.

• the second scene was Lucas on the rivercourt, and they took different angles of Chad’s face and then zoomed into the court and the basketball goal.

• The third scene they shot was on the call sheet referred to as “Lucas finds Peyton”. Peyton is on the rivercourt looking at what looks like the faded names and Lucas walks onto the court when they see each other they pause and stare at each other. From there they walk slowly (almost looked like slow motion) towards each other and talk. Peyton reaches in for a hug and Lucas stops her, he looks hurt and she looked like she understood why.

Side for 5.01 (thanks to the MT spoiler thread)
The first part of the side is Lucas/Haley/James (with Skills and the boys at the end) and Lucas is telling Haley how he’s been giving Nathan grief for not “being on his feet yet.” Haley admits that he’s been pretty dark lately, and Lucas tells her she has to push him. Jamie comes bounding in and tells his mom that he’s ready. Lucas asks what about him, and Jamie says bye to his Uncle Lucas. Lucas says bye to Jamie, and that he loves him, and they hug. Then Jamie says he has to go home now, and that Lucas should be writing. It’s evident from Skills and the guys’ laughs that they put Jamie up to the last part.

Brooke is being interviewed by Mark McGrath at a red-carpet event, with Lydia described as “hovering nearby.” Mark begins by mentioning Clothes/Bro’s, and then asks Brooke if she still enjoys dressing up for things like this, even though she makes clothes for a living. Brooke says absolutely, and she likens it to someone in the music industry still “feeling a tingle” when they see a live show.

Scene cuts to Peyton, with Brooke doing a voiceover, and it continues that people in the music industry probably love music to make a career of it. Peyton is walking downtown on the Sunset strip passing by rock clubs. She also passes by a table of used books, and finds a paperback copy of Lucas’ novel.

Brooke’s voiceover then continues that people that write for a living probably still love curling up with a good book. We cut to Lucas, who is sitting at his computer, his cursor blinking, and words are not able to come. Brooke’s voiceover talks about how they (writers) still have deadlines “and the like.”

We cut back to Brooke and her interview. She says that fashion is like that for her; she still gets chills when the house lights go down for a fashion show. Mark says that was a good answer, and then asks her if she doesn’t ever miss just being young? Brooke replies that she is young. Mark then clarifies that he meant acting young; not being the boss of a huge corporation, but being Brooke Davis, a 21 year old girl. He has struck a nerve, it is apparent. Brooke answers that sure, she misses it. Lydia then steps in.

Episode 5.02: Racing Like A Pro

- "We filmed somewhere near the intersection of College and Oleander for Wilmington folk. Anyway the scene was at a book store and Lucas(chad) was signing book. It was only him and Hiliary" (thanks to janes34@othforums)

Sides:
Skills and Mouth apartment: Daytime at Skills and Mouth's apartment. Skills and Lucas are building Jamie a soap box racer, while Jamie watches them intently. Both Lucas and Skills mention that they always wanted a racer like the one they're building. Skills suggests painting it red: "The Red Racer". He then asks Jamie why he's wearing a cape, and Jamie responds that he's a superhero. Skills takes that opportunity to ask Jamie to fly to the kitchen and get him a beer. As Jamie goes to the kitchen, Lucas asks Skills for his take on the "former leading scorer". (thanks to T2AC)

Side for Starter: Daytime at the soap box derby. Skills is talking smack with a five-year-old racer as Haley and Jamie arrive; Skills names him "Lightning Jamie Scott", and Mouth tells him that his outfit is cool. Jamie smiles when Skills asks if he's ready to win the race, but becomes nervous when he sees the hill.

Away from the crowd, by the riverwalk, Peyton is standing around while Brooke paces, speaking on her cell phone. Brooke tells the unidentified caller to stop yelling at her - it's Brooke's company, the caller has no right to yell at her! Brooke finally tries to explain that she can't go back to work because there's a "boy" she has to stay for, presumably Jamie, but becomes exasperated and throws her phone in the river. Seeing this, Peyton walks up to Brooke, and they both stare down to where the phone has just fallen. Brooke asks if she can borrow Peyton's phone. This time she's calling Millicent to say that she needs a new phone. In the distance, Peyton spots Lucas walking "hand in hand" with Lindsey.

Lucas and Lindsey join the others by the starting line. Spying Jamie, Lucas asks if he's racing for "Clothes Over Bro's"? Jamie responds that he's also racing for "Peyton Sawyer Unemployed". The starter calls the racers to their cars as Skills cheers Jamie on, calling him "Flash". Lucas lifts Jamie into his car, and helps him to put on his helmet and goggles.
As the starter tells the racers to put their hands on the steering wheel, and Haley tells Jamie to do his best and have fun, Jamie spots a mannequin in one of the t-shirt booths. He becomes worried, and raises his arms to stop the race, when he remembers that they decapitated a mannequin the night before. The starter calls Haley over when Jamie says he no longer wants to race. Jamie then tells his "Mama" that he doesn't want to race - but he does want to talk to Brooke. As Brooke arrives, Jamie tells her that even though he doesn't want to race, he does like his racing suit. She tells him he can keep the suit - but is he sure he won't race? Smartly, Jamie responds that it's his life, and he's taking a stand. As Brooke lifts him from the car, and hands him to Haley, Jamie apologises to "Uncle Skills" for not finishing the race. However, Skills is more interested in turning to the kid he spoke to before Jamie arrived: Jamie's taking a stand, blazing a trail... not being a "follower". Brooke watches the scene, smiling, as Jamie calls her over to go get ice cream.
(thanks to T2AC)

Quentin: Lucas is sitting in his office at his desk. He spots Quentin in the door way and without even waiting for an invitation he enters the office, flops down into the chair opposite Lucas, smiles arrogantly, and puts his feet up on the edge of the desk. Quentin asks if Lucas wants him back. Lucas tells him not unless he removes his feet from his desk. Quentin says he was surprised it took so long, but agrees to play anyway. Lucas remind him he didn't get offered his spot back yet. Quentin tells him that he will because without him what does the team have? Lucas eyes him and tries to set boundaries informing Quentin that he will do as he says and asks again to take his feet off of his desk. This time Quentin listens as Lucas continues. Lucas tells him to play his part, do what he says or Quentin is gone – just so they're clear. Quentin nods along listening to Lucas and then tells Lucas that they both know Quentin is the best shooting guard in the state and that Lucas should cut the bull. Quentin outlines for Lucas what he wants and gives Lucas a few tips on what he should do. Quentin tells Lucas to call him “Q” and that he likes Lucas, but this is how it's going to go – just to they're clear. Quentin exits.

Episode 5.03: Title?

- When I was watching filming tuesday night they also shot a scene with chad, fergie, antwon, junk and jackson. I think its supposed to be the night before the race when they show jackson the car, the "red racer", and they ask him if he wants to try it, but he shakes his head, so they just push it down the hill and it crashes (thanks to xoxmichxox)

Side for 5.03 (thanks to curlyhead)
Lucas's house. Night.
Lucas is writing at his computer when Lindsey walks in. She hesitates before speaking. First she says that she has been putting on a brave face for weeks now, but she has ask him something. She wants to know if she should be worried now that his two gorgeous exes are back in town. He wraps his arms around her and tells her that he loves her and that will never change. He tells her that she has nothing to worry about. As they hug, it is evident that Lindsey is relieved.

General Spoilers

- Mark told a fan that this season will be a little different. He says the main focus is going to be on the core 5. He also mentioned that he believes that Lucas and Peyton did not have closure (thanks to Taylor)

- Spoilers from Amanda from outline:
  • "L/P ended as a result of following different paths and that they drifted apart and just went their separate ways."

• "They do all meet up at the Rivercourt 4 years later (as foreshadowed in the finale) but I don't yet know the reason."

• "There is apparently reference to Brooke having had one love 'many years ago'. It is definitely Lucas. It's in the outline specifically and comes up after Brooke is asked a question. She is asked a question. There is a hesitation (in the outline this hesitation is specified as her thinking of Lucas - whether or not a flashback would accompany this or it would be left to speculate about is unclear) Her answer to this question indicates that Yes, there was this one guy she loved."

Casting News

Michaela McManus is Lindsey, Lucas's editor

Sides (thanks to the MT spoiler thread)

Lindsey:
The setting is Lindsey's office during the day. Her office is busy and cluttered. She is described as pretty, smart, and driven. Lucas enters her office. Lucas apologizes for missing his deadine. He realizes that she has people who are counting on her and it's not fair to her. Lucas sees a copy of his first novel on her coffee table. Before Lucas says anything else, Lindsey recalls the time when she first read his novel. She says that she read it cover to cover and she says that it spoke to her. She felt like she knew him before she knew him. Lindsey tells him that it was a great first novel, but authors are known for their body of work. It's been two years since Luke has written that novel, and it scares her because he's not writing at all. Seriously, Lucas asks for more time. Then he lightheartedly says that she could give him more time because he's cute and she has the hots for him. Lindsey isn't amused. She tells him that he takes advantage of her. She is being serious. She basically tells him to leave which he does.

Carrie (the nanny of Naley's son): Scene starts off at the Scott house in their kitchen. Before leaving, Haley tells Carrie that Lucas is there fixing James' bike. Haley leaves. The script says that Carrie smiles slyly then she removes her top and goes outside in only her bra.
Carrie goes out back and pretends that she didn't know Lucas was there. He sees her and quickly turns away and she puts her shirt back on. She makes small talk by telling him that she thinks it's great that he is so close to James. Then she says that she doesn't know Lucas very well, but that she would like to get to know him better. He says okay. He proceeds to tell her some things about himself. He says that he likes to read, play basketball, and that he likes anything with music. She's like bored and says that he needs to tell her something good, like where he would take her on their first date. He smiles and states that it would have to be somewhere that his girlfriend is not.
Carrie responds that she wants to know where he would take her hypothetically. Lucas charms her by saying that they would go to an Italian restaurant, then to see a band, and some place quiet to talk. She then tells him what she likes to do. She says she likes to work out and to go to the beach. Hypothetically, on a first date, she would probably start the mosh pit when they go to see the band and then she says that it would be hard to talk in his quiet place. He asks her if she likes to talk, but she says that it would be hard to get a word in with her tongue in his mouth. Lucas chuckles and there is a definite tension between them. Carrie then says that she might let Lucas take her home and then he could help her out of her clothes and tie her to the bed if he wants. She says if he were charming enough she would let him do those things. Hypothetically. The script says that she eyes him "hungrily." The scene ends with her staring at him.

for any information, thanks to Fanbolt, OTH Writers 911, CWTV.com, Dare to Move.net, OTH Fans.com, Hilarie Burton Online, Peyton spoiler thread and the NH spoiler thread on FF, and all the other sources

Last edited by Manu9; 08-18-2007 at 05:35 AM
Old 06-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Filming Pictures from 5.01

credits to TSOneTreeHillz

Filming Pictures from 5.02

credits to xoxmichxox

Other Pictures

credits to TSOneTreeHillz

Lucas room

Last edited by Manu9; 08-17-2007 at 08:46 AM
Old 06-02-2007, 02:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the thread Manu!
Old 06-02-2007, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread Manu
Old 06-02-2007, 03:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Okay just a little question: What do you guys wish for S5???
Old 06-02-2007, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

I'm bringing a quote over from the last thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meluffy (View Post)
no Amelia no confrontations cuz it's useless we will never agree.
Mel, what in the world are you talking about?? I wasn't talking about a confrontation with you! I was talking between Lucas and Dan! I honestly don't understand what you are saying
Old 06-02-2007, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I changed the opening a little bit, I hope it's enough clear. I put a smile ahead the new spoilers, since we got a lot in the last couple of days

can you imagine what the opening will look like since OTH starts filming in July but the episodes start in January?

Leonie for S5 I wish for a dark Lucas. Mark and Hilarie have both talked about the possibility one of the characters is dark in S5. I would like that to be Lucas. I think it would be realistic because of what happened with Dan in this season and I think Chad would rock it. then I would like he was in Tree Hill, close to his mum and sister. and talking as an LPer, I would like him to be alone at the beginning of S5, so that I could see him finding the way back to Peyton during the season. I can see him losing touch with both Brooke and Peyton during the time jump, but not with Haley, Nathan and their child, since they are his family
Old 06-02-2007, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

Amelia,I´m sure Melly thought that u ment what she wrote bc she probably didn´t read the spoiler about nathan confronting dan.That´s all.No need to get dramatic about it.And she was right,we should avoid any discussion on here cause we never agree well except for the dan/lucas/karen thing
Old 06-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

on this board we are divided between LPers and BLers and we'll clearly never agree on that subject but we can agree on the rest, like maybe wanting to see Lucas holding his sis
Old 06-02-2007, 03:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Leonie for S5 I wish for a dark Lucas. Mark and Hilarie have both talked about the possibility one of the characters is dark in S5. I would like that to be Lucas. I think it would be realistic because of what happened with Dan in this season and I think Chad would rock it. then I would like he was in Tree Hill, close to his mum and sister. and talking as an LPer, I would like him to be alone at the beginning of S5, so that I could see him finding the way back to Peyton during the season. I can see him losing touch with both Brooke and Peyton during the time jump, but not with Haley, Nathan and their child, since they are his family
I really hope Lucas is going to be the dark one too Chad would be great and I think it would be a normal reaction after all that happened in his life and the fiasco with Dan. It's just normal not to believe in life when life doesn't give you anything to believe in. I also wish he'll lose touch with Peyton and Brooke and maybe only having news by Haley and Nathan (since Brooke is the godmother of the child it's obvious they'll stay in touch) I also hope that NH will have porblems. I like them, but seriously a kid and college together is pretty hard for a couple. However, I want Brooke and Lucas to find their way back together in S5 and for Brooke to help him deal with his pain and all. Oh and I don't want Brooke to be in fashion. I want her as a succesfull buisness woman
Old 06-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
on this board we are divided between LPers and BLers and we'll clearly never agree on that subject but we can agree on the rest, like maybe wanting to see Lucas holding his sis
Definitely Chad holding a newborn baby is the most precious thing I can think of.Lilly and Lucas
Old 06-02-2007, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by honey1007 (View Post)
However, I want Brooke and Lucas to find their way back together in S5 and for Brooke to help him deal with his pain and all. Oh and I don't want Brooke to be in fashion. I want her as a succesfull buisness woman
I want brucas back too,series 4 just aint been the same without them i guess the worst thing is we aint even got much friendship scenes at all it sucks

leo you dont want her to be in fashion??lol.I think she will probably be in fashion as thats what her characters aim has always been but i know what you mean about wanting her to be a successful buisness woman but perhaps she might own her own fashion label or something??just as along as brucas are together i will be happy haha
You give me strenght to carry on
avie by cami
Old 06-02-2007, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JULES24 (View Post)
I want brucas back too,series 4 just aint been the same without them i guess the worst thing is we aint even got much friendship scenes at all it sucks

sam you dont want her to be in fashion??lol.I think she will probably be in fashion as thats what her characters aim has always been but i know what you mean about wanting her to be a successful buisness woman but perhaps she might own her own fashion label or something??just as along as brucas are together i will be happy haha
Hun,I think you´re confusing me with Leo I want brooke doing anything just as long as she is with Lucas and the Cheese guy is sent far far away
Old 06-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
leo you dont want her to be in fashion??lol.I think she will probably be in fashion as thats what her characters aim has always been but i know what you mean about wanting her to be a successful buisness woman but perhaps she might own her own fashion label or something??just as along as brucas are together i will be happy haha
That I would like though. Own a fashion label would be great. But I really see her succesfull! I think she deserves it

But you're right as long as BL are together I'll be happy with the rest
Old 06-02-2007, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanta (View Post)
Hun,I think you´re confusing me with Leo I want brooke doing anything just as long as she is with Lucas and the Cheese guy is sent far far away
i cant believe i just did that haha thats what being tired does to me I edited it although it can still be seen as you quoted me

omg urgh chase better not be in it BORINGthey seem to want him to be like lucas he will never be lucas.nothing beats the original and plus lucas doesnt talk like this --------------> thats what chase does and actually me and Marie have renamed that smilie its now called Chase
You give me strenght to carry on
avie by cami