4.16 - You Call It Madness, But I Call It Love
4.17 - It Gets The Worst At Night
4.18 - The Runaway found
4.19 - ?
4.20 - ?
4.21 - All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone

Episode 4.16: "You call it madness but I call it love"

LUCAS FINDS OUT WHO KILLED KEITH — It will be an unforgettable Prom at
Tree Hill High when Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) discovers who was in the hallway
when Keith (Craig Sheffer, who does not appear in the episode) was killed.
Meanwhile,
Peyton’s (Hilarie Burton) decision to skip Prom leads to dire consequences. Nathan
(James Lafferty) and Haley (Bethany Joy Galoetti) vow to be romantic teenagers at Prom,
while Dan (Paul Johansson) tries to win Karen’s (Moira Kelly) affections, as the witness
to his murder closes in. Barbara Alyn Woods, Danneel Harris and Lee Norris also star.
Tom Wright directed the episode written by Terrence Coli (#3T5766)

- At the prom, Lucas talks with Glenda
- Lucas is visibly upset about Dan/Karen getting closer at the prom and he discusses his concerns with Glenda (credits to curlyhead)
- Brooke approaches Lucas and he tells her that Peyton didn't answer the door when he went to her house. He tells her that he is sorry about her dress, and she says that she almost got it all out. Brooke is surprised that Lucas defended her in his argument with Peyton.
- Abby (the girl who was diabetic) comes back from 3.16

Episode 4.17: "It Gets The Worst At Night

“ONE TREE HILL” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)
“It Gets The Worst At Night” (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

EPISODE SHOT ON LOCATION IN HONEY GROVE, TEXAS AS PART OF NATIONAL CONTEST — The teens of Tree Hill mount a rescue mission to retrieve Mouth (Lee Norris) from his ill-advised road trip with Rachel (Danneel Harris). While on the trip, Haley (Bethany Galeotti) and Nathan (James Lafferty) get a second chance to enjoy the prom, and Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Peyton (Hilarie Burton) decide to take their relationship to the next level. Brooke (Sophia Bush) tells Haley that she lied about stealing the calculus exam, and Nathan struggles with the residue of a past mistake. Barbara Alyn Woods, Paul Johansson and Moira Kelly also star. Greg Prange directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn and Jim Lee.

- Lucas, Peyton, Nathan, Brooke, Haley, Skills, and Mouth go on a road trip and their car/van breaks down in a small town. Chris Keller is there. The gang crashes the senior prom in the small town.
- Lucas and Peyton will make love for the first time in 4.17 (credits to curlyhead)
- the sex scene includes ILY's (credits to Hoydonish)
- A scene was filmed showing Peyton talking to Lucas in his motel room's doorway (credits to kalita)
- Lucas will put the pieces together concerning who shot Keith and will remember it was Dan (credits to Piper31)??

Episode 4.18: "The Runaway Found"

- Dan tries to stay one step ahead of Lucas as his son tries to question Abby about what she knows regarding Keith's death (credits to curlyhead)
- Lucas goes to Whitey's house (credits to dreams_xo at othforums.com)
- Colin Fickes(Jimmy Edwards) is in this episode (credits to curlyhead)
- Matt Barr (PsychoDerek) is in this episode too (credits to curlyhead)

Episode 4.19

- It's yearbook signing day. Mouth stands up on a table and announces that he has Jimmy's yearbook and he asks who wants to sign it. Mouth states that he is giving the yearbook to Jimmy's mother. Lucas is like the first person to go up to sign it.

- Lucas/Peyton discuss college plans. At school, they are being all cute and couply. Lucas tells her that she needs to follow her dreams and that he will wait for her.

Episode 4.20

- it's the episode of graduation
- Lucas is sitting close to Peyton (with just one person between them) and has a sash on his gown (credits to curlyhead)
- Karen is in the hospital due to complications with her pregnancy and has to miss the graduation ceremony
- Lucas/Haley scene outside the hospital: Haley gives Lucas a bound copy of his novel as a graduation gift from Karen (credits to JLaffertyFan23 )
- Lucas/Dan scene

Episode 4.21 (finale): "All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone"

- Lucas is in scrubs at the hospital so it appears that he goes into the operating room with his mom. I'm not positive of this. I know that there is a scene where N/L hug after Haley and Karen are wheeled into separate rooms (credits to curlyhead)
- There is a time jump of about 3 months at some point in the finale. After that, there is an end of the summer party
- In what is believed to be the final scene, there is a River Court basketball game between the boys and the girls.
- They filmed two or three scenes and the first one was everyone (meaning skills, bevin, peyton, lucas, brooke, chase, junk, fergie, haley, nathan, mouth, and rachel) getting out of their cars and walking on to the rivercourt lucas bounces the basketball and peyton steals it and yells "boys versus girls" this game goes on for a bit and each couple is guarding their significant other. This is a good scene for Brase, Naley, Leyton, and Routh fans. It was very cute! A little tidbit, Peyton continuously cheers Haley on when she gets the ball saying "go mama". (credits to TSOneTreeHillz)
- The second scene was them all signing their name on the court but it only shows Bevin and Mouth signing (the rest were already written), and then there is a conversation between them all that we couldn't hear. Wierdly enough Peyton and Rachel are standing next to each other and hugging through out most of this scene and Lucas takes Peyton's hand and kisses it. Brooke and Chase also seem to be really in love at this time. (credits to TSOneTreeHillz)
- The third scene was all of them in the bleachers cheering Nathan and Lucas on as they play what looked like a one on one game...the whole game will not air though because they didn't shoot an entire game just Nathan making a basket. (credits to TSOneTreeHillz)

General spoilers
- N/H name their baby boy James Lucas Scott.
- Lucas and Peyton will finally make love, apparently there will be many of these scenes (credits to OTHWeb.net)
- Lucas and Peyton will have their moments of happiness (11, 12, 13) and then drama will ensue, but not in the form of the dreaded triangle, trust me (credits to curlyhead)
- Psycho Derek is back (credits to curlyhead)

Caps from 4.17
(credits to brucasalways)

Pictures from set: Episode 4.17

Episode 4.20 Pictures
credits to Mela

4.21 Pictures

graduation pics:
here

River Court pics
credits to othluver323

credits to ??

for any information, thanks to Fanbolt, OTH Writers 911, CWTV.com, Dare to Move.net, OTH Fans.com, Hilarie Burton Online, Peyton spoiler thread and the NH spoiler thread on FF, and all the other sources

Last edited by Manu9; 03-29-2007 at 12:28 PM
Old 03-11-2007, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

I never heard that before So Mouth runs away? Since when did he get so dramatic?

Old 03-11-2007, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jmarit_ (View Post)

I never heard that before So Mouth runs away? Since when did he get so dramatic?
why does he run away???

lol im sooooooo confused too
You give me strenght to carry on
avie by cami
Old 03-11-2007, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

Well i figure since it's called A Runaway Found and they went to 'rescue' Mouth But maybe i'm wrong

Old 03-11-2007, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jmarit_ (View Post)
Well i figure since it's called A Runaway Found and they went to 'rescue' Mouth But maybe i'm wrong
no your right it must be that lol and I also agree when did he get dramatic haha
avie by cami
Old 03-11-2007, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

Don't get me wrong... i LOVE Mouth... but lately he's just so... idk the word

Old 03-11-2007, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't almost stand Mouth lately

I could be wrong because right now I'm confused as hell, but I think the episode where they go to rescue Mouth is 4.17 "It gets the worst at night" and not "The Runaway Found". that's 4.18
Old 03-11-2007, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

ok so Rachel is back for good girls..sorrybut to me it's a great news.
i don't know if it's about mouth r because she knows for dan.
this is confusing now cuz abby is back but she could be back for the facebook too like jimmy..or to confuse us about dan u know?
Old 03-11-2007, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

Do you think The Runaway Found is like a continuance (is that even a word ) of that ep?

Mouth was always that cute character that had a big role without even being a main character. I liked that. That fact that it seems they're trying to make him have this new huge story line is irritating. The fact that he has fallen in love and all this in the matter of a few episodes... that is just crazy And now he's running away or 'needs rescuing'? Man, OTH characters are becoming possessed or something

ETA: Rachel is back

Old 03-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Im glad Rachel is back too

I prefer her and brookes friendships to another friendship........

Im glad shes coming back shes been a good friend to brooke and been there for brooke when brooke really needed her thats counts for lots in my opinion

Im really happy shes coming back
avie by cami
Old 03-11-2007, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm happy too Rachel is back because she's the only who seems to be able to tell Brooke when she's wrong
Old 03-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Rachel is the only TRUE friend Brooke had on 4 seasons! she is the best ever!
glad she is back!
but i think it's about mouth..
Old 03-11-2007, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

yay rachels back her and brookes friendship is the best and shes been there for her more than other people im glad shes back
avie by cami
Old 03-11-2007, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

rachel has been a better friend for brooke then peyton who only seems to care about brooke's boyfriend then brooke herself.
Damon & Elena
Old 03-11-2007, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

didn't the great friend Rachel tell Brooke that Peyton is a great friend to her?

not that I agree with her. to me Peyton is a crappy friend to Brooke and Brooke is a crappy friend to Peyton