Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-14-2007, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lucas Scott Appreciation #4: Because we will miss him in his basketball uniform

Welcome to the 4th Lucas Scott Appreciation Thread!
Special thanks to Natasha for the title

Lucas Eugene Scott is arguably the main character of the hit television show One Tree Hill played by Chad Michael Murray. In the first season he is cast as the half brother of a boy called Nathan Scott, the first season concentrates on their relationship as well as Lucas' relationships with a temptress named Brooke Davis as well as Nathan's ex-girlfriend Peyton Sawyer. However, by the end of the first season there is a stalemate, which is promised to be resolved in later seasons. Also through the entire show up to date his best friend has been Haley James Scott, wife of Nathan and roommate to Lucas's current girlfriend Brooke. After his father Dan Scott had a heartattack Lucas discovered he had a genetic heart condition known as HCM, he keeps this from everyone but his father so he can continue to play basketball. After another falling out with Dan he stole money from his mother, to pay for his medication. He then stopped taking it so his basketball game wouldn't suffer.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nat thanks for starting

is that Andy in your avie? I love him
Old 01-15-2007, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting Dereka!!
Nicole | Icon
Old 01-16-2007, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem Nicole
Old 01-16-2007, 11:28 PM
Elite Fan

Sooooo who would like to have a nice Luke and Karen scene?
Nicole | Icon
Old 01-17-2007, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would I would! Ireally want to see a scene where Karen yells at Luke for not taking his meds
Old 01-17-2007, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I want it too. a scene like that MUST be in the episode.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

OMG! That'd be nice! "LUCAS EUGENE SCOTT!" "You know the part of the movies that the movies don't show? The part where the mother sticks her foot up his ass!"
Nicole | Icon
Old 01-17-2007, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

that was a great moment and Karen can be really scaring when she's mad
Old 01-17-2007, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelievesInChad&Sophia (View Post)
OMG! That'd be nice! "LUCAS EUGENE SCOTT!" "You know the part of the movies that the movies don't show? The part where the mother sticks her foot up his ass!"
That was so hilarious!

I know Karen is scary when she's pissed
Old 01-17-2007, 10:43 PM
Elite Fan

I was dying when she said that "foot up his ass" line.
Oh dude I know. Who knew such a little woman could be so scary!
Nicole | Icon
Old 01-17-2007, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't. I was so surprised when I first watched that scene it was great and Haley just got the hell out of there!
Old 01-17-2007, 11:11 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I know. Haley wasn't gonna get caught in the middle of it, no way!
Nicole | Icon
Old 01-18-2007, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

it looks like I'm the first to post a comment on the episode

I loved it. The only thing I really missed in this episode was a Karen/Lucas scene, which I was excpecting. but for the rest, the episode was perfect.

I loved Lucas in all of his scenes. We didn't have any LH touching, but their scene together was still very cute. I love how Lucas always supports her but also tries to make her understand Nathan' behaviour. He does want Haley and Nathan to be happy together and he always tries his best to help them. That's beautiful.

I loved of course the Lucas/Nathan scene. Their relationship is one of the things I like the most on this show, so I loved their scene. Did Nathan tell Lucas that he needed him to go with him? I think so, but with my poor english I'm not sure. If I'm right, then I loved that line. As I loved Nathan said "I'm sorry". He put Lucas in a very difficult situation with the whole Daunte stuff and I'm glad he understood it.

Lucas/Haley/Mouth scene was adorable. We need more of that. Friendship in its best version.

Lucas/Peyton: they were perfect in this episode. I love Lucas when he's with her, because she brings out the best from him. The "I love you" scene was really cute, Chad portrayed that very well. But I loved all their moments. I like they kiss, hug, joke but they always have meaningful conversation. I loved Lucas told her about his "dream" with Keith

best scene of the entire episode: Lucas at the cemetery. It made me cry, I don't feel ashame to confess it. Maybe it's because we know what Keith has always meant to Lucas or maybe because we know he told Keith he didn't use to go there because he didn't believe in it. I don't know why, I just know the scene touched me.

after commenting on Lucas, I want to comment on Chad: great performance. but I'm not surprised, he is a very talented actor. Again, I think the scene at the cemetery was the best. Chad was perfect. His expression, his movements. Just perfect. If someone wants to see what's good acting, they just have to watch that. Chad's facial expressions said everything about Lucas and his feelings.
In the 2 moments where Lucas was alone inside the school Chad was great as well. You could see Lucas doubts and confusion.

Last comment: Chad gets hotter episode after episode. I don't care he didn't cut his hair. On the contrary, after watching this episode, I think this hair made him look sexier. And I have to repeat myself again: best scene was the one at the cemetery. He was too hot to handle. Seriously, those who work in the editing room should have added some kinda of warning before giving us Chad in that leather jacket
Old 01-18-2007, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

The only part I really liked with Lucas was the one with him Haley and Mouth it was good to see those three back together! Also him at the cemetery where he put a flower on Jimmy's grave! It was so sad