Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-18-2004, 08:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys! wow it's been a while! this thread is really moving! i hope everyone is doing well. last week's eppy was so cute!!! i loved seth old man character!!! the pyjamas were so cute. and the whole humidifier thing was priceless. Now don't get me wrong, i love anna, but i hated how they made her wear make-up to bed.

o and the whole luke/summer thing! that was so predictable! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

setham #46

sock monkey #38

I had my 1000th post at the OC Setham thread #22!
Old 01-18-2004, 09:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Hey guys! wow it's been a while! this thread is really moving! i hope everyone is doing well. last week's eppy was so cute!!! i loved seth old man character!!! the pyjamas were so cute. and the whole humidifier thing was priceless. Now don't get me wrong, i love anna, but i hated how they made her wear make-up to bed.
yeah, makeup to bed is not a good idea, and what was with the tshirt under her nightgown? not to sure about that.

i am so excited, tomorrow is monday, less than 24 hours until the new ep.

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Old 01-19-2004, 03:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Hello Everyone!

Anyone see Much's 20 Hottest men last week?
Adam Brody was listed in the top 5 I think. It's really bad that I don't remember exactly where he falls. I was busy drooling at that point.

There was mention of his sign and what kind of lover that makes but again, busy drooling, not paying full attention!

Anyone want to fill me in!

Go Tar Heels!!
Old 01-19-2004, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by billibhoney:
<STRONG>Anyone see Much's 20 Hottest men last week?
Adam Brody was listed in the top 5 I think. It's really bad that I don't remember exactly where he falls. I was busy drooling at that point.</STRONG>
I think he was #5. I also do not remember what was said. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

OC tonight! Yay!
Old 01-19-2004, 05:11 PM
Loyal Fan

less than 3 hours guys!!! i can't wait to see adam! i saw this one preview where it looks like seth is yelling @ ryan! that ought to be good

setham #46

sock monkey #38

Old 01-19-2004, 05:31 PM
New Fan

i'm so excited about tonight's ep! and about the Much music thing, i think he was #4. you can always catch it on rerun, Much reruns EVERYTHING!
elisheva eee!! you watch Alias!? i LOVE that show but i don't post at the alias board cuz it seems like everyone knows everyone else and i get sorta intimidated. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
--Goodbye to you, Michelle Branch
Old 01-19-2004, 05:36 PM
Loyal Fan

i cant wait, only 2.5 hours and counting

and sugarangel, you shouldn't feel intimidated, everyone here is friendly, i mean if we are all posting on the same thread, it means we've got something to say, and hopefully we all get along!

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Old 01-19-2004, 06:01 PM
New Fan

ok because i was so obsessed with the Niagara Falls shirt after i read the name of this thread, i had to go find screencaps.

hehe
--Goodbye to you, Michelle Branch
Old 01-19-2004, 09:09 PM
Loyal Fan

so, what did everyone think of tonights ep?

i didn't like summer's new boyfriend, although after he talked to seth, i felt kinda bad for him, i loved the fact that she said seth and captain oats were the funniest ever. okay, i know ryan was in the wrong, but hello, is he the only one thats sober or something? why doesn't anyone else see what is going on here? i didn't like the whole seth yelling at ryan thing though, and seth and anna, are we twins all of a sudden, loved the seth/summer locker scene and can't wait to see what happens with the restaurant.

Old 01-20-2004, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by elisheva:
<STRONG>

My real name is Elisheva, but most online people - and a few offline - call me Punzie. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I have a million nicknames, so it's really up to you [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm from Montreal....the place where we'll still be getting snowtorms in April [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Whoa, you have a unique name! I guess I'll just call you Punzie, since everyone else calls you that. I've never been to Montreal...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah R:
<STRONG>

yeah, its on the comedy network right now on thursday nights i think, i saw them all before, i wanted to watch them again but i keep forgetting.</STRONG>
Oh! Do you remember that episode where he had to take care of the baby? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

X-6_494 - Thanks for liking my avie! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] What's your name?
Old 01-21-2004, 09:46 PM
Loyal Fan

hey guys! what's up? did anyone what the oc on fox tonight and see the previews????

setham #46

sock monkey #38

Old 01-24-2004, 06:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hey everyone! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know that if you need anything or have any question you can always PM me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Keep on with the great thread [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And a present fot you guys...

Life as Mia
Old 01-24-2004, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

^ that pic? *swoonage*

Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarangel:
<STRONG> i LOVE that show but i don't post at the alias board cuz it seems like everyone knows everyone else and i get sorta intimidated. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
LOL, are we intimidating? No worries - give it a shot. Go rant all you want about The Cow (aka Lauren). [/OT]

Quote:
X-6_494 - Thanks for liking my avie! What's your name?
Call me Steph. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2004, 02:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*~mia~*~:
<STRONG>Hey everyone! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know that if you need anything or have any question you can always PM me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Keep on with the great thread [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And a present fot you guys...

</STRONG>
Hey! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I lurrvveee your present!
Old 01-25-2004, 07:55 PM
Loyal Fan

hey fellow canadians! is everyone ready for 2morrow night's eppy?! it's gonna be a great one! i already bought my tape to record it! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

setham #46

sock monkey #38