Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-17-2013, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Adam Brody OT Thread #60: Because we know Adam will keep us warm in the fall ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adambrodyrocks (View Post)
thats bad, but i guess the show will not suffer much, since the writing is so good,i really like a marathon of NCIS in cold days, dont know why, but it makes me feel good
happt thursday

The ratings have dropped last week but they were up again this week. Last week the ratings were about 17 million, and this week it was back up to 18. So NCIS is doing as strong as it has done before

Happy Thursday
Old 10-17-2013, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT steffi, great title
i knew the ratings will not suffer much, as the real star of the show is the writing, thats a great rating for any show
happy friday girls
Old 10-18-2013, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You are so right that the real star of a show is the writing, and the writing for NCIS is fantastic!

You're welcome about the thread

Happy Friday to you too, any plans this weekend?
Old 10-18-2013, 10:12 PM
Elite Fan

Steffi I am going shopping on saturday with my sisinlaw for a birthday gift for one of my friend, (i need help , since i am not good at picking gifts for men) and sunday i am going to his birthday party,what about you?
Old 10-19-2013, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Buying gifts for men can be quite a challenge, it's true! I hope you'll find something nice

I was at a birthday party yesterday, it was so much fun Today it's lunch at my dad's, and then horror movie night with friends

Happy Saturday!
Old 10-19-2013, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

I brought him Homeland season 1 dvd, he loves the series. and dont have it yet, so played safe,that sounds fun steffi, have fun, btw how do you celebrate halloween in Germany?
I am leaving for the party after posting here
happy sunday
Old 10-20-2013, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope your friend liked the present, but if he loves the show, he surely did!

We rented four horror movies yesterday: House at the end of the street, Chernobyl Diaries, The Echo and The Conjuring, they were all really good! Good choices we made there

I never celebrate Halloween, because my birthday is on Halloween, and I am always celebrating my birthday on that day Plus, Halloween has only started to become popular in Germany a few years ago, so it's not so big here. Kids go trick or treating here though, and there are some themed parties that night.
How do you celebrate Halloween this year, Tatyana?

Happy Sunday
Old 10-20-2013, 10:49 PM
Elite Fan

steffi so you have birthday coming up very soon, normally i attend a party hosted by either a family member or friend, thats it, my niece dresses up, so thats really fun
happy new week to you girls
Old 10-21-2013, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, I have

That sounds nice, Tatyana! Do you have a costume planned already for this year?

Happy Monday
Old 10-21-2013, 10:30 PM
Elite Fan

no idea, last year i wore jeans and top and fake big teeth and told i am a vampire, wish to do little better this year ,lol, happy tuesday
Old 10-23-2013, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My sister's boyfriend said he'd like to be the Phantom of the Opera, I think that's a really great idea

Happy Wednesday, Tatyana, I hope your week is going according to plan
Old 10-23-2013, 10:46 PM
Elite Fan

thats a great idea he has steffi
my week is as usual boring, cant wait for weekend, but on thing happened that is exiting, i just booked a vacation from 24th to 1st jan with my entire family, really cant wait for this, happy thursday girls
anything planned for weekend steffi?
Old 10-24-2013, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He's been in love with Phantom of the Opera ever since we saw the musical in London

Oh Tatyana, a vacation sounds nice! Where are you and your family going? I am sure it will be great, so you're spending the holidays on vacation, that's great

I am going swimming this weekend to an indoor pool with a friend, and on Saturday I am meeting friends to have some drinks. Looking forward to the weekend

Happy Thursday, Tatyana
Old 10-24-2013, 10:51 PM
Elite Fan

that sounds amazing steffi, i love indoor swimming too
we are going to vacation in a beach around in the countryside, it will be little warm from our place that time, so that will be comfortable
happy friday, one more day and WEEKEND
this weekend i will be home and watch movies
Old 10-25-2013, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds so nice! I would love to go to the beach too! If you don't mind me asking, where is it that you live that you can spend your vacation on the beach because the temperatures are still nice?

Finally it's Friday! I am so tired right now, I think I might go to bed in only a few minutes

Happy weekend