Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-13-2009, 08:02 AM
Elite Fan

"True" Episode Discussion Thread (airs 5/12/09)

True
next on Without A Trace

Hannah's boyfriend vanishes when he runs away from home to be with her in New York.

Good episode... I enjoyed how they balanced the case and the personal aspects (including Danny/Elena & also Sam/Jack/Baby Daddy)

Less than stellar is the character of Hannah.... She's annoying to me... I just can't help it... What is with the perpetual sneer she has?
Old 05-13-2009, 08:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

It was quite a good episode, but I could have done without Danny and Elena planning their wedding throughout the case and then dancing at the end (I'm not a big D/E fan in case anyone wondered ).
Old 05-13-2009, 01:06 PM
New Fan

The ratings are higher as last week - 13.4

http://search.ew.com/EWSearch/ew/sea...race&x=36&y=16

Perhaps we still create an 8th Season. The viewers was higher than for cc!!!
Old 05-13-2009, 01:31 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the ratings.

Sounds like a good episode. I'll catch up this weekend.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:16 PM
New Fan

I loved the Danny/Elena moments last night. Sure it's kind of strange that they dance in the office, but it was awfully cute.

Danny was just so cute and Elena was radiant. I loved him humming that song. I love how happy he is and the funny scene with "Jubilee" flirting with Danny.

I find the D/E scenes much more natural and authentic that the Jack/Sam/Brian stuff.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:15 AM
MST Manager

Glad you enjoyed them.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydref (View Post)
It was quite a good episode, but I could have done without Danny and Elena planning their wedding throughout the case and then dancing at the end (I'm not a big D/E fan in case anyone wondered ).
Maybe just a little, but that's okay...

I didn't mind it as much as I did Hannah acting like she was smelling something bad the whole episode...

I personally thought the case/ personal stuff was fairly well balanced..

I noticed it had been directed by Eric Close also, so that was probably why we didn't see a lot of him either...
Old 05-15-2009, 07:58 AM
MST Manager

Ah, I didn't know that. He did a good job directing.

I really liked the episode alot.

Danny is just really adorable. I LOVE seeing him so happy even if it is with Elena.
Old 05-15-2009, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

Happy Danny equals smiling Danny... so I can live w/ that too...
Old 05-16-2009, 06:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

Good episode, but I have to say also didn't enjoy the Danny/Elena scenes.
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 05-16-2009, 08:10 PM
MST Manager

Glad you thought it was a good episode, though.

The way Hannah talks grates on my nerves, for some reason.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:21 AM
Elite Fan

^I totally agree about her voice Nik it bugs me too

I loved the Danny/Elena it was a bit odd to see them doing their wedding planning during office hours but yeah otherwise an ok episode
Old 05-18-2009, 10:08 AM
MST Manager

Yeah, that was a little weird.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Aww...one of my favorite episode of the season, for sure....But justbecause of D/E

I have to admit it, I HATE Hannah. I can't like her, I don't know why. But my goood the D/E scenes were priceless!!

With Jubilee, Elena was perfect : " I just use him for sex." LOL

and the final dance, how cute awww danny loves her so so so so so so so so so so so so so much. They couldn't have choose best actors to portray Danny and Elena because the chemistry between Enrique and Roselyn is just breathtaking...I love them to death!!!

"Quick quick slowwwwww" LOL.

AW. Love, love, love them

Marine, 23y/o, French. Castle, Without a trace, Roswell, Beverly Hills 90210 lover.
Shipper : Dylan&Gina, Esposito&Lanie, Danny&Elena, Steve&Claire, Castle&Beckett, Valerie&David, Pacey&Audrey, Michael&Maria, Ron&Hermione, Clay&Quinn
Old 07-14-2009, 07:01 PM
MST Manager

Glad you enjoyed it.