Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-24-2008, 05:11 PM
Elite Fan

Me either... I still have that one bookmarked in my 'to read' folder
Old 08-24-2008, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

My "To-Read" folder pretty much grows continuously without ever shrinking, lol. If I don't read it right when I come across it.. chances are I won't But that said, I've still read very little here lately.

Quote:
Hey, I read the fanfic it was pretty good, I liked the way it was written going from present to past. I don't get the time to read a lot these days.
It was an interesting technique. I haven't seen it used before but it really worked well there. I'm gonna have to mental note it, maybe try it in one of my own stories, lol.
I love you but, I don't even know why
Old 08-25-2008, 05:09 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleguinea (View Post)
I don't get the time to read a lot these days.
Oh, me either.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Do you all write your on fanfiction ? If so where can I find it, I'd like to have a read if I can find the time. It's something I've not tried myself.

For all Anna and Bates Shippers
Old 08-26-2008, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

Uh, I think I may be the only writer in the group? Not for sure on that.

I've only written one story for WaT. It's just a little fluffyish JS story I wrote like last summer? Something like that. Anyways, this is me at fanfiction.net. Most of my stories are for Studio 60 but if you scroll down the WaT story is like 2nd or 3rd from the bottom. It's called "Last Song."
I love you but, I don't even know why
Old 08-26-2008, 10:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidbit2008 (View Post)

I've only written one story for WaT. It's just a little fluffyish JS story I wrote like last summer? Something like that. Anyways, this is me at fanfiction.net. Most of my stories are for Studio 60 but if you scroll down the WaT story is like 2nd or 3rd from the bottom. It's called "Last Song."
Thanks a lot, I'm def going to make time to read it !

Old 08-27-2008, 08:46 AM
MST Manager

I don't write fanfaction. I used to for Pacey/Joey (Dawson's Creek) but I haven't done it for years. No time for it anymore.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:15 PM
Extreme Fan

I love making up fanfics in my mind...I think some up really every day....but my mind is too fast so I can write it down...I tried to write some and have about 20 beginnings written of the hundreds of stories I imagined...but I never continued writing them down because of the lack of time and plus I just can't write something down I've already finished in my mind. Furthermore my stories are a mix of German, English, Russian and a little bit French...I'm just to lazy to translate them in ordinary English and to write them grammatically correct...
Well, but maybe some day...
Old 08-27-2008, 11:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeny7 (View Post)
I love making up fanfics in my mind...I think some up really every day....but my mind is too fast so I can write it down...I tried to write some and have about 20 beginnings written of the hundreds of stories I imagined...but I never continued writing them down because of the lack of time and plus I just can't write something down I've already finished in my mind. Furthermore my stories are a mix of German, English, Russian and a little bit French...I'm just to lazy to translate them in ordinary English and to write them grammatically correct...
Well, but maybe some day...
Wow, your certainly not lazy if you can speak at least 4 languages. I'm the lazy one, I can only speak English, languages were not my strong point at school. I've never tried writing fanfiction, I don't think I'd be any good at it.

Old 08-28-2008, 04:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Never learned another language??? I just can't understand why people don't want to learn another one...okay, with English you can get everywhere around the world and this is just my third language...
But well some people are just more talented in maths and such...they should write programs for computer chips and not fanfics...
Old 08-28-2008, 05:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Never learned another language??? I just can't understand why people don't want to learn another one...okay, with English you can get everywhere around the world and this is just my third language...
But well some people are just more talented in maths and such...they should write programs for computer chips and not fanfics...
I must admit, I would like to learn another language. I don't think I'd have a problem learning one it's just finding the time. When I was at school many years ago!, you had to select certain subjects to do and the languages clashed with other things that I wanted more.

I may just try and learn a language online sometime.

Old 08-28-2008, 12:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I must admit, I would like to learn another language. I don't think I'd have a problem learning one it's just finding the time. When I was at school many years ago!, you had to select certain subjects to do and the languages clashed with other things that I wanted more.

I may just try and learn a language online sometime.
Awww, that's too bad you never had a chance of learning one...but well just try learning...and from my experience just the first moths are difficult, and then you get a kind of feeling for the new language and it's pretty easy...I'm seriously thinking about learning another one...Spanish, I think...
Old 08-28-2008, 12:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Awww, that's too bad you never had a chance of learning one...but well just try learning...and from my experience just the first moths are difficult, and then you get a kind of feeling for the new language and it's pretty easy...I'm seriously thinking about learning another one...Spanish, I think...
Yes, I think Spanish would be really useful. I must try and be less lazy and do something a bit more productive with my time.

Old 08-29-2008, 06:24 AM
Extreme Fan

you should do that.
Old 08-29-2008, 10:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidbit2008 (View Post)

I've just read your story. I loved it. It was really subtle but beautifully romantic. Thanks.