Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-14-2009, 11:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

i am going to try to bring back Wat

hey guys i am trying to make them(the creators) a fan to show them how much we love the show and show them that if they really want to end it they need to finish the series off better....!!!!

don't you guys ageee

Send Video, pictures anything you think they might help then sign your name

my email is hungry4chocolate@gmail.com

plus SPREAD THE WORD
Old 06-15-2009, 04:39 AM
New Fan

Not intending to be rude,I applaud your enthusiasm hungry4chocolate but the die is now cast, the show is dead and will not be back. The time for this was when cancellation was first mooted earlier in the year - I think most didn't really believe it would happen and so didn't fight hard enough. ALP and Poppy Montgomery are already involved in other projects and unfortunately the costs involved in producing WaT are so prohibitive that it would be a miracle if anyone were to re-start it.

Sorry.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:11 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for your efforts, hungry4chocolate.

You can put this information under our WAT News/Cancellation thread. I am going to close this thread because we don't need a separate thread for this.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:13 PM
MST Manager

FF is annoying the hell out of me today.