Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-03-2007, 12:31 AM
Elite Fan

I just want to see more of Martin.
Old 01-03-2007, 09:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I know I'm new to this thread I was looking at threads and I saw that nobody was updating this one. Ifigrue out the reason why.
Nothing about Martin in the 5 season.

I miss the last season there was more of him.

Does anyone else miss him? And when are him and sam going to get together? They must get to together. Jack doesn't feel the same why about her anymore.
I hope we can see more of Martin or you guys might lose this thread again. I want there to be a thread for Martin.

Hope someone else feels the same why.
I'm also with you!!! The writers let us only see this Jack/Anne stuff. It was okay, but they don't show anyone other any more!!! I'm fed up with that!
Old 01-04-2007, 06:18 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astra (View Post)
Absolutely true, CSI:NY-4EVER ! The writers have given us a big old pile of as far as story development where Martin is concerned...

Every once in a while he'll mention his 'recovery' but that is about it....

I'm a patient person, but this is getting crazy!
Seriously.

It's been terrrible follow through, as far as I'm concerned, regarding Martin.
Old 01-06-2007, 07:35 AM
Elite Fan

Well we get a new episode this week... so we'll see what happens *crosses fingers*
Old 01-31-2007, 07:54 AM
Extreme Fan

I hope for good Marty scenes in "Desert Springs"...maybe he and Sam will talk about their personal lifes when they're in Arizona together...I really want to know about their personal lifes! What problems do they have?Are they lonely?Do they think of each other??? Does Marty love somebody??? What about his aunt Bonnie??? Is she dead? There are sooooooooooooo many questions and no answers...terrible!!!
Old 01-31-2007, 07:52 PM
MST Manager

Yeah, I know what you mean...
Old 02-01-2007, 05:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Good that there's somebody who can understand me...
Old 02-05-2007, 06:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasha245 (View Post)
Totally adore Eric. I've been a fan of his since Dark Skies and he's the best thing about Wat
Yeah! i like so much Eric Close specially in Dark Skies!!
Old 02-05-2007, 09:29 PM
MST Manager

I never saw him in Dark Skies.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:41 AM
Extreme Fan

I've never heard about "Dark Skies" ...I'm going to check this out on imdb.com
Old 02-09-2007, 10:46 AM
MST Manager

Let me know what you find out... refresh this old mind of mines! Hee.
Old 02-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
Seriously.

It's been terrrible follow through, as far as I'm concerned, regarding Martin.
Seriously. The writers need to through us a bone as far as that storyline goes. I mean, a short mention of it or SOMETHING. That was such a big story arc last season and it's been essentially ignored. Really disappointing, because it was a good chance for insight into his character.
Old 02-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Extreme Fan

You're right, imaginary light!!!

Still checking out Dark Skies...
Old 02-10-2007, 10:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Dark Skies

Dark Skies is an United States sci-fi/drama television series which aired 1996-1997 for 20 episodes. It debuted September 21, 1996 on NBC, and was later rerun by the Sci-Fi channel. Its tagline was "History as we know it is a lie."

Plot summary
20th Century history as we know it is a lie. Aliens have been among us since the late 1940s, but a government cover-up has protected the public from such knowledge. As the series progresses, we follow John Loengard and Kim Sayers through the Sixties as they attempt to foil the plots of the alien Hive, an alien race that planned to invade Earth via an astronaut, most of which are tied to historical events and figures, including most notably the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. In addition, the pair must stay one step ahead of a covert government agency with mixed motives, Majestic 12.

Cast
• Eric Close ... as John Loengard
• Megan Ward ... as Kimberly Sayers
• J.T. Walsh ... as Frank Bach
• Tim Kelleher ... as Jim Steele
• Conor O'Farrell ... as Phil Albano
• Charley Lang ... as Dr. Halligan
• Jack Lindine ... as Jack Ruby
• Jeri Ryan ... Juliet Stuart

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r.../Darkskies.jpg
Old 02-10-2007, 01:26 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the Dark Skies info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginary light (View Post)
Really disappointing, because it was a good chance for insight into his character.
It really was.