Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-17-2007, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

"Desert Springs" Episode Discussion (airs 2/18/07)

Desert Springs

A maintenance foreman at a water plant vanishes after an angry confrontation with a worker he'd just let go, and it's assumed that either the man he argued with or another recently laid-off worker may have harmed him. But the investigation reveals that the missing man had secrets, and a secret identity.
Old 02-17-2007, 03:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Woo! It's about time for a new episode
Old 02-18-2007, 02:43 AM
Extreme Fan

I can't wait to get to know what's going on there! Seems to be interesting. Tomorrow I'll donwload some clips. Hope there are M/S scenes! The discription from have-dog-will-travel productions sounds good...
Old 02-18-2007, 08:26 PM
Total Fan

Finally a new ep!! It's a bit delayed starting here so it's just about to begin. I'm super excited
Old 02-18-2007, 08:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, it was delayed for me too. I'm glad it's finally starting
Old 02-18-2007, 09:15 PM
Total Fan

Hee! I just have to say it's great to see Bryce Johnson on the show. Popular is one of my all-time favourite shows. Bryce is still looking good
Old 02-18-2007, 10:07 PM
Absolute Fan

I enjoyed Primed a lot more as far as the MP perspective, but this episode had its moments. I felt almost as though this was more a set-up episode as far as personal storylines rather than a Feb sweeps episode.

It was nice to see more of Viv this week. She's been very absent as of late and I've missed her.

Also good to see Sam and Martin sharing a few scenes together, trying not to read too much into the undertones of Jason and Katie's relationship. But in my overanalytical state of mind, I can't help it

Really intrigued by the ending scene with Martin and the ring. I'm wondering what (if anything) the writers are trying to tell us.

Like I said, this felt a lot more like setup. We shall see...
Old 02-19-2007, 09:36 AM
Extreme Fan

As you know, I can't see the eps. Could you tell me what exactly happened? What about Danny, Elena and Carlos?
Old 02-19-2007, 05:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Why did the show start so late???? I hate CBS! I am so sick and tired of the reruns.
I hate to see the show on sunday. What a waste!!
Old 02-20-2007, 03:56 AM
Elite Fan

Still haven't had the chance to watch my tape... Hopefully today! *sigh*
Old 02-23-2007, 04:31 PM
MST Manager

Same w/ me. Hopefully, I'll catch up this weekend.

It started late? Damn. I probably missed the first part of the show then.
Old 02-23-2007, 10:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Rewatching the episode, it still fell a little bit flat for me.

I think we've been missing out on a lot of cast interaction this season.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

*nods*

too many loose ends......
Old 03-01-2007, 09:20 AM
Total Fan

It fell pretty flat for me too. The episodes seem very hit or miss for some reason this season. This one was definitely a miss.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, I agree. Because I loved Primed, but I just couldn't get into this one for whatever reason... Hopefully they'll start sorting things out and get the episodes back up in quality.