Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-14-2008, 08:12 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I enjoyed the 1st episode and liked the scenes with Danny and Sam, also it seems like Danny didn't seem to like Martin, funny the comment that Sam makes to Danny about Martin.
Yes, the slight tension between Danny and Martin is one of my favorite things about season one!

The third episode, Between the Cracks, has a good Danny/Sam scene where they scope out a nightclub.

It's nice to seem them in "club" clothes. Danny looks especially hot!
Old 12-14-2008, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

Glad to hear more pics are coming

I really like her eye makeup in those pics too (a little darker and more dramatic...)
Old 12-14-2008, 08:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yes the nightclub episode loved that one. Yes, I love to see them in regular clothes. I also liked the episode where the female flight attendant was missing and Sam had to wear the wig and be hit on by the guy and Danny, Martin, and Sam's former boyfriend were there. Danny also looks yummy where the pregnant girl goes missing from the hospital, when he comes in with his jeans and leather jacket on.
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 12-15-2008, 11:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I also liked the episode where the female flight attendant was missing and Sam had to wear the wig and be hit on by the guy and Danny, Martin, and Sam's former boyfriend were there
yeah that was in The Friendly Skies(1.14), I love that scene, its so funny!
Old 12-15-2008, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

Friendly Skies was a great one... I actually liked that type of episode... where they sorta go undercover and all
Old 12-15-2008, 10:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Here's another wonderful picture

Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 12-16-2008, 08:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

pretty picture!!
Old 12-16-2008, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Ahh, can I be added, please?
Old 12-16-2008, 10:45 AM
MST Manager

Lovin' all the pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefLeppardFan (View Post)
Thank you I worked really hard on it Astra and NikNak do you want added to the shipper list?
No, I don't want to be added to the list. Thanks anyway.
Old 12-16-2008, 10:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

ok I'll take you off, but please still post with us in here. Ghost.Of.You, added to the list.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

^ Thanks.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ghost.Of.You added the pretty banner to the OP Please feel free to make more sometime

I found a TV Guide cover, does anyone know what the story is behind it? I know it's probably about when Martin got shot but why have Sam between Martin and Danny?

Old 12-18-2008, 06:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefLeppardFan (View Post)
Ghost.Of.You added the pretty banner to the OP Please feel free to make more sometime
Awesome, sure thing I will do.

I think it's probably going off how close Danny is to Martin, too. The fact Sam's in the middle is probably just 'cause she's a girl.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:36 AM
Loyal Fan

please add me too the list
they look so cute together
great photo,s
thanx for posting
Old 12-18-2008, 09:14 PM
Ultimate Fan

bloomy, it's great that you are also a Danny/Sam fan. I also added you to the list.

More pictures, Martin is in these also. I believe these are also from the same tv guide.