Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-10-2007, 02:37 PM
New Fan

Who was JD's best girlfriend?

I think Julie (Mandy Moore) was the most right girlfriend for JD's character. plus they were actually dating so i guess it seemed more realistic. I hate kim, her character sucks and doesnt seem to really fit with the scrubs storyline i dont think.
Old 02-10-2007, 02:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

I agree. Julie was adorable. Too bad they didn't work out.

Kim is just 'alright' with me. I think that they are good together (last episode not withstanding) so long as I don't have to see her on the show much. Her JD like expressions and outbursts are so. freaking. annoying.

The worst, in my opinion, was the girl from 'My Drug Buddy' and 'My Blind Date.' I hated her even before she revealed her true colors.
Old 02-10-2007, 03:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Elliot, all the way!

After that, the only one I really liked was Kylie from season 4.

I'm not a huge fan of Kim, but I haven't seen the last episode yet so my opinion might change.

I didn't like Julie at all. Maybe that's because I don't like Mandy Moore, but I just didn't like the character.

Alex from My Blind Date etc was OK, until she started being horrible to Elliot in My Drug Buddy. Glad she got ditched.

Jamie (Amy Smart) from series 2, that seemed to be more of a comical relationship, and it worked well.

Danni (Tara Reid) was good at first, but her character became more unlikeable, which I think was the point.

Special mention must go to Neena played by Julianna Margulies. I loved her character, simply because she was so much of a different character to Julianna's Carol Hathaway in ER. There was never any chance of JD and her becoming a loving couple, but it was very funny.

Turk: I think you're a fascinating study of human behaviour
Old 02-11-2007, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

elliot...i liked him with elliot after that thne julie kylie was ok too i think he would have been ok with molly too...but i don't like kim
Old 02-11-2007, 01:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

I forgot about Molly, since they were never technically an item. Molly was awesome--loved her to death. I still like Julie for a first choice, but then I am a fan of Mandy Moore. I don't understand how JD didn't like her 'That's so funny' line. I thought it was so cute!

Elliot is of course awesome. She's one of my favorite characters, so I have to love her! I can't really say that I want them to end up together, since I like them more as friends.

Neena was awesome when it seemed like she was going to be the socially awkward type, and I still loved her as a hardcore lawyer later--just not as a match for JD.

I hated Jamie and Danni for JD, so, I guess it comes down to first choice Julie, second choice Kylie, with honorable mentions to Elliot and Molly! And also Jordan, even though she and Cox are completely meant for each other.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Let's not forget Lisa, the gift shop girl. Who can forget their date - "Italian people are really good at making sauce"

Old 02-13-2007, 04:09 AM
Elite Fan

I loved Elliot the most... I still think they'd be great together! Then I also liked Julie... but mostly because the episode with the air band is one of my faves!
icon: Permanent_99
Old 02-17-2007, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

Elliot. But if not her I'd definately say Julie because she was a lot like him too. Elliot and him have some much history and so many quirks though.

.icon.
Old 02-17-2007, 11:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

I must be the only one who doesn't like Julie. I think I dislike her because she was similar to Elliot from the earlier years - very clumsy and klutzy. No-one can replace Elliot!

Old 02-18-2007, 06:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Reid (View Post)
I must be the only one who doesn't like Julie. I think I dislike her because she was similar to Elliot from the earlier years - very clumsy and klutzy. No-one can replace Elliot!
AMEN!

I love Elliot
Old 02-19-2007, 06:49 PM
New Fan

Definitley Elliot then Julie imo
Old 02-27-2007, 03:03 AM
New Fan

neena... god, im gonna miss that smile
Old 03-04-2007, 07:26 PM
New Fan

Elliot, I really hope they end up together.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

of course Elliot
Old 03-12-2007, 01:56 AM
New Fan

My roommate and I recently watched seasons 1 through 5, then all of 6 that was out at the time (up to 9 by then), and we both came to the conclusion that Elliot is probably the least grateful character ever written. That being said, it should be no surprise that I don't like Elliot as a girlfriend to JD.

Probably my favorite girlfriend of JD's was early Dani (though the writers had to ruin her in order to maintain the one-true-love situation with Elliot, which I understand), and after that, I really liked Julie, because she was Elliot's quirks without the overall bitchiness and cruelty. I think she's been my favorite guest-star-played character in the show (pulling barely ahead of Billy D.)