Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-07-2005, 02:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

This is crazy. I saw "My Journey" a month ago for the first time...and I got the Journey song on my head. It ended up with me getting a fan of Journey, but anyway: I had the song in my head for two weeks, I learned it on piano, and just didn't think anymore about it. But a week ago I randomly played the song in my Winamp-playlist.

Note: And my playlist is loooooooooong. I'm a huge music fan and play piano/guitar myself, mostly progressive music, and there's actually a 1/29200 chance that the song played was going to be Journey - "Don't Stop Believin'". I got the song once again in my head, and yesterday it finally got out.

Then now, fifteen minutes ago, I watched Cold Case, and as lucky as I am the ending song was the Journey song...So now I can't get it out of my head, again!
Old 07-07-2005, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

At least it's a good song! I hate when songs you happen to hear on the radio that you HATE get stuck in your head. I always hear songs I hate on the radio before I go to work, and spend the whole day humming it.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:51 PM
Loyal Fan

I thing its more likely to get stuck in your head when its a song you hate.
"It's no secret that a conscience can sometimes be a pest, It's no secret ambition bites the nails of success, Every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief, All kill their inspiration and sing about their grief."-U2.

>>>U2 VOTE<<<
Old 07-10-2005, 10:21 AM
Elite Fan

True, but I've been singing Boyzone all day thanks to a comment my friend made this morning, and I never hated them. It made me all nostalgic!
Old 07-11-2005, 04:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wondering about a song. Would be great if some of you could help me out.

On "My Blind Date", the song in the background with Cox and Elliot....who's that?

Oh, and I'm talking about the DVD-version, not the "Five For Fighting"-song which originally was in the backgroun.

The lyrics are "why can't you break down these walls" or something

A guy at IMDB is wondering about it, and has been wondering about it since the DVD got released, and now I also need to know what band it is.

Thanks anyway
Old 07-11-2005, 01:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Bill Lawrence actually mentions that in the commentary I believe but I can't remember off the top of my head what it was.
"You stink like sex." -Dean Winchester
Old 07-12-2005, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

Bill says in the commentary that the song is "Butternut" by The Archies, but since when Zach says "I don't know that song" after, he says "I made that up" ... I think he's just kidding.
Old 07-13-2005, 05:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, me too

I recorded the audiotracks on "My Blind Date", switching back and forth from the main audiotrack to the commentary track. You can clearly hear a difference in the two songs. (Warning: The main audiotrack is slightly higher in volume than the commentarytrack)

That's trivia!

http://home.no.net/levenrud/2/20050711133358.mp3

But seriously, can they be sued for that?
Old 07-13-2005, 07:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

NO WAY! I heard Journey - "Don't Stop Believin'" on Family Guy...
Old 07-13-2005, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

Like I said before, I really doubt that Buena Vista or Touchstone would have let it go out without checking into these things, so I really doubt they could be sued for it.

There's the disclaimer before each commentary starts, so BV wouldn't be in trouble for the "lame-o" comments, but the music is a different matter. I'm sure it'll be fine.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:23 PM
Loyal Fan

I hope they dont change any of the music on the other DVD's, its not as if there are soundtracks for those series.
"It's no secret that a conscience can sometimes be a pest, It's no secret ambition bites the nails of success, Every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief, All kill their inspiration and sing about their grief."-U2.

>>>U2 VOTE<<<
Old 07-14-2005, 02:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm also hoping for them to keep the original music because I love their choices.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

Well, most of the songs that were on the official soundtrack for season one, stayed on the DVD, apart from the odd one. Hopefully since the S2 DVD is slated to contain a featurette on the music on the show, most of it will be the same!
Old 07-27-2005, 11:07 AM
Extreme Fan

does anyone know where i can get a copy of 'someone' (that is the track playing when Carla says yes isn't it?) I'm having a really hard time finding it anywhere.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:47 AM
Elite Fan

I *think* that track is Question by Old 97s - I have a copy of it somewhere, if its the one you mean