Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-12-2007, 08:19 PM
New Fan

Music Guest.

I want to know the name of a band that guest starred on the show. I cant remember which season but I can describe the episode.

Dr Cox has a patient that he has in common with Turks "Hot Attending" I don't remember her name (she was blond and doctor cox had a crush on her, the feminist [I don't mean to offend anyone by that description])

Their patient was a member in a HUGE band and turks attending wanted to allow him to go play with the band before his surgery, but that didn't happen instead the band goes into his hospital room, and the show ends with them performing.

The credits role and I know that the name was on the drummer's bass drum, if anyone has a video or credits or a list or Something! They were so good (I love a good Big Band sound).
Old 12-12-2007, 08:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

I believe it was the Polyphonic Spree. Season 3 Ep 19 My choosiest Choice of all.

"Milk, eggs, syrup"
Old 12-12-2007, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Please use our Question Thread in the future for any questions you have.
http://www.fanforum.com/f163/scrubs-...-you-62807695/
Closing.

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown